xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Terrorist Claim "event Bigger Than 9/11"  (Read 454 times)

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Terrorist Claim "event Bigger Than 9/11"
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

There are a lot of great things about America but the bad outweighs the good.

No way.

Das Waffen-SS

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »

Die Meister Rennen war nie besiegt.

K98

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »

I would like someone to explain to me just what America has done for my country!
I dont want bullshit about WWII because we would have won without you and you had to fight for your own safety, this has been discussed and proven at length in other threads.

England would of starved because the u-boats kept sinkign supply convoys. No way in hell England alone could of beaten Japan and Germany.

You cant count the financial help given to us after the war because we have just paid that back after 57 years. America made a lot of money from Europe plus we had to allow American bases on our soil.

Yeah it was called the lend-lease program, and it saved you guys from being defeated.

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2004, 09:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Oct 28 2004, 06:08 PM)
...and how many times have we been threatened with "bigger than 9/11" attacks?  These guys keep less promises than politicians do.

One of the funniest things I have read in a long time....

btw... i think this just reaffirms the terrorist threat bush says we need to fight... which i think we rally more support for bush.

I would like someone to explain to me just what America has done for my country!
I dont want bullshit about WWII because we would have won without you and you had to fight for your own safety, this has been discussed and proven at length in other threads.

Won without us? everything I've ever read/heard/saw on the history channel/everything else tells us about how you were getting your shit ruined barely surviving when we came  in and helped win. Not to mention all the food and suplies before that. And "discussed and proven at length in other threads"? lol. This is an xbox forum, hardly a place to determine the right answer to a question like that. Fact is, unless someone else helped you guys, or god himself helped, you were fucking dead. have fun.

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Nov 4 2004, 12:03 PM)
Can anyone translate the text on the pic's?

Cool pics btw.. wink.gif

I did, .... hes saying the "master race was never purported" or something like that. and the other ones are talking about joining the SS....

really it's just racist propaganda and the guy should be banned i think....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]