xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Kerry Sinks Even Lower  (Read 494 times)

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

Pug_ster,

I will try to use LOGIC rather than links to news articles as a reply to your questions posted earlier.  

You are contending the Bush administration was going to attack Iraq because they were planning this from day one.  This is nonsense.  Because someone is preparing for future events does not mean they hope to carry them out.  Preparation is just a sign of leadership.  For example, I pay for fire insurance on my home but I hope I do not need to use it.  I would assume the administration is also preparing for Iran and North Korea.  Hopefully talks and other sanctions will prevent conflicts with these nations.

Second problem with you argument is you are citing newspaper articles as facts to make your point.  As we have seen before, they are not always accurate.  Take CBS for instance.  They were reporting on some BOGUS Bush papers as facts.  Now today CBS is trying to claim the missing explosives in Iraq is Bush’s fault.  NBC has already disproved this lie as they were there the fist day after the fall of Baghdad.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ives/index.html

CBS seems to have a problem with fact gathering and maybe should get out of the news industry.  Maybe they could just go into “opinions and editorials” type of programming.

Third problem with your argument is this; I believe Bush has always intended to run for a second term.  Doing something un-popular like going to war or lying would be political suicide.   Besides, if Bush knowingly knew there were no WMDs why didn’t he just go plant some fake evidence or forged documents.  If Bush was lying in regards to Iraq he could easily continued to lie and provide forged/fake proof that he was in the right.  

Anyhow, we have once again hijacked a thread and shifted it over to a new subject.  If you want to continue this argument lets create a new thread and we can continue the debate.  However, as I have pointed out, I believe your LOGIC may be distorted.

DSS311

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Oct 26 2004, 09:52 PM)
You are contending the Bush administration was going to attack Iraq because they were planning this from day one.  This is nonsense.  Because someone is preparing for future events does not mean they hope to carry them out.  Preparation is just a sign of leadership.  For example, I pay for fire insurance on my home but I hope I do not need to use it.  I would assume the administration is also preparing for Iran and North Korea.  Hopefully talks and other sanctions will prevent conflicts with these nations.

Okay, first argument you say that my proof is irrevalent.  Okay, you don't have to believe Paul O'Neill, the former Treasury Secretary under this Administration.  

Second problem with you argument is you are citing newspaper articles as facts to make your point.  As we have seen before, they are not always accurate.  Take CBS for instance.  They were reporting on some BOGUS Bush papers as facts.  Now today CBS is trying to claim the missing explosives in Iraq is Bush’s fault.  NBC has already disproved this lie as they were there the fist day after the fall of Baghdad.

Again, you say my proof is bogus.

Third problem with your argument is this; I believe Bush has always intended to run for a second term. Doing something un-popular like going to war or lying would be political suicide. Besides, if Bush knowingly knew there were no WMDs why didn’t he just go plant some fake evidence or forged documents. If Bush was lying in regards to Iraq he could easily continued to lie and provide forged/fake proof that he was in the right.

Again, you say my proof is bogus.

I think the Bush Propaganda brainwashed you.  You believe on what Bush said so much that you don't believe on the contrary even when proof is in front of your face.  BTW, I was not talking about the missing explosives, but why Bush admin did a preemptive strike on Iraq.

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2004, 01:53:00 AM »

tongue.gif  Thanks for helping combat these empty minded lefties.

As a footnote, I'm still not sure what I am going to do with these guys however;
Pugster, Thomes08, Maximumbeing, and a few others... dry.gif

DSS311

fauljosh

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »

Bush=stupid

nothing more to say

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Oct 27 2004, 08:30 AM)
That's great. I think sometimes the liberal news and Kerry brainwashed you.

You mean knowing the truth is brainwashing.  How so, wiseass?

Did you ever notice that Bush in his speeches lately labeling the bad word 'Liberal' lately?  And Bush voters like you have no argument except making fun of Left Liberals.  Do you know what exactly is a liberal?  Talking about propaganda.  Faynor and K98, Bush needs more ignorant voters like you.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

Hmmm...  That's interesting, one way to put it.  Bush's Administration and the conservatives has been pounding this word so much and this word starting to sound as bad as a 'communist' during the 1960's.

It is total stupidy when people like K98 and Faynor hating liberals is pure bigotry and prejudice.

faynor

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »

It is total stupidy when people like K98 and Faynor hating liberals is pure bigotry and prejudice

Since pug_ster likes to make things up, please show me where i said i hate liberals. Do i disagree with them? You betcha. Would i stand next to them and defend our country? HELL YEAH. Don't even try to accuse me of bigotry or being prejudice. That is simply moronic! But, LOOK at the source.
Pugster, Thomes08, Maximumbeing, and a few others...

As a footnote, I'm still not sure what I am going to do with these guys however;

I had an idea about a boy band "The New Kerry's on the Block" rotfl.gif

dss311 beerchug.gif keep it real!

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (faynor @ Oct 28 2004, 01:29 AM)

Since pug_ster likes to make things up, please show me where i said i hate liberals. Do i disagree with them? You betcha. Would i stand next to them and defend our country? HELL YEAH. Don't even try to accuse me of bigotry or being prejudice. That is simply moronic! But, LOOK at the source.

I had an idea about a boy band "The New Kerry's on the Block" rotfl.gif

dss311 beerchug.gif keep it real!

Let me tell you what bigotry and prejudice mean:

Bigotry - The state of mind of a bigot; obstinate and unreasoning attachment of one's own belief and opinions, with narrow-minded intolerance of beliefs opposed to them.

prejudice - An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

Let me ask you something, do you know what is a liberal?  Not Bush's version of a liberal.  It could be moderates and even conservatives who will vote for Kerry, do you label them Liberals too?  

You did not know if we are liberals or not but label them anyway, that is called prejudice.

The fact that you can't substantiate the proof about the kerryoniraq website without examining or acknowledging my proof is called bigotry.

faynor

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

dss311 beerchug.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (faynor @ Oct 28 2004, 02:23 AM)
For the record you, pug_ster have not and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you accdused me of misquoting John Kerry, When in fact, it was you who was wrong and fail to realize and/or acknowledge that fact. Give me a break. You are a copy and paste person who looks up every little link and doesn't even go to a link offered by the opposing side. I showed you exactly the quote i was referring to and exactly where you could watch Kerry himself, not Graham, as you falsely stated, say the quote. WAKE UP pug_ster, you are wasting a lot of thread space with your ignorance. Go ahead and quote that line and put in your next post directed at me. I'm keen to your little game, but it is getting old. Hey, at least you have the guff to stand by your ideals, no matter what they are. For that i give you a little  beerchug.gif

dss311 beerchug.gif

You showed me the damn website kerryoniraq.  I saw one trailer (you told me to look at the trailer) and I didn't hear it.  Like I said, we can put this all behind if you show me the link to the correct trailer.

Look in the link here:

http://www.cbsnews.c...ain312276.shtml

In all the way in the bottom:

(Gloria) BORGER: Do we have any information that chemical and biological attacks were part of this? We got news this morning about the crop dusting manuals.

(Bob) GRAHAM: No, no, at least I don't, and not to my knowledge do any of my colleagues.

But it is something that we know. For instance, Saddam Hussein has used weapons of mass destruction against his own people. And there is some evidence of their efforts to try to secure these kinds of weapons and even test them.

That's why it's so vital that we get the global community to be part of this effort to begin to make their lives miserable.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Oct 28 2004, 06:05 AM)

Well i didnt say that... Plus i have seen you say a few things about republicans before. So shut the fuck up.

I would have to admit i got a good laugh from that when i saw it a few days ago.

Sounds like you don't know what is liberal either.  If you can describe what is liberal news, that would sound nice, otherwise, you shut the fuck up.

That's great. I think sometimes the liberal news and Kerry brainwashed you.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

*cant speak for pug as he might have other reasons

faynor

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »

blink.gif

Dude, at least gcskate and thome08 have some factual basis for their arguments. You are just helping me prove a point. Didn't you call me a misinformed voter once. PLEASE EVERYONE READ THE LINK PUG GAVE AND THEN GO TO THE LINK I GAVE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF....... beerchug.gif Heres to you pug.

faynor

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Oct 28 2004, 05:16 AM)
Look in the link here:

http://www.cbsnews.c...ain312276.shtml

In all the way in the bottom:

Gloria) BORGER: Do we have any information that chemical and biological attacks were part of this? We got news this morning about the crop dusting manuals.

(Bob) GRAHAM: No, no, at least I don't, and not to my knowledge do any of my colleagues.

But it is something that we know. For instance, Saddam Hussein has used weapons of mass destruction against his own people. And there is some evidence of their efforts to try to secure these kinds of weapons and even test them.

That's why it's so vital that we get the global community to be part of this effort to begin to make their lives miserable.

I hate to keep posting,but do you finally see now that this entire quote was Kerry and not Graham as CBS states.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (faynor @ Oct 28 2004, 07:37 AM)
I hate to keep posting,but do you finally see now that this entire quote was Kerry and not Graham as CBS states.

So maybe there's a typo in the ftn 9/23/01.  Like I said before, it didn't discount the fact that this website took Kerry's quotes and take it out of context if you read the whole transcript.  

Friggin people like you nagging like a five year old.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6