xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Kerry Sinks Even Lower  (Read 484 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Oct 24 2004, 04:51 PM)
I don't know how to reason with that logic???? uhh.gif

seeing as its hard for you to understand ill spell it out, it was a respectful comment to cheney's daughter (the only person whos opinion on it matters), and a biting comment at bush, for reasons previously stated...

SKoT

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »

bush/cheney have nothing against this comment officially, dont try to spin it.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

whos trying to 'spin it' other than conservative news stations?

mc_365

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »

Wether it was a cheap shot or not doesn't even matter.  What the real issue is that the President and his Vice President are not eye to eye on 1 of Bushes big campaign issues.  That fact should magnifie how this issue is a matter for states to govern and not the Feds!  Bushs' only concern is galvanising his conservative religous base.  He most likely dosn't even care about gays one way or another.  Some adviser told him to make this an issue so he could get more votes.  The sad thing is you see a guy like Jerry Falwell (sp?)  a supposed Rev.  making comments on how he is voting for Bush Based on that issue alone.  Forget that he or his administration missled if not Lied to the entire country about the threat posed by Saddam, and sent over 1100 young Americans to their deaths.  But hey as long as Gays cant get healthcare for their partners, family tax deductions, or death benafits, G.W. is all good.

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

Wether it was a cheap shot or not doesn't even matter.

Actually it might matter to the undecided voters still out there.  It will all depend on how they felt about the comments.  For this reason, I still contend it was a poor comment.   Gained nothing but controversy.

Estin
i wanted to add dss311, i really enjoy debating on issues with you.

Thanks for the comments.  I to have enjoyed discussing political issues with yourself and other liberals here on XS.  Most of the people participating in the threads here on XS seem to actually be quite intelligent and infomed with current issues.  I may have opposing views, but enjoy hearing these different viewpoints.  

DSS311

{gcskate27 - Damn I hate your avatar.  Everytime I see your post it looks like you are personally flipping me off!.......Well right back at you... wink.gif }
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

Oops double post.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Oct 25 2004, 04:33 AM)
1.Lack of quality intelligence
2.The ongoing insurgency

An uninformed Bush voter I tell you.

The day when Bush Jr became president, his intent was to overthrow Saddam.  Check out Paul O'Neill's interview.

http://www.boston.co...11_oneill_says/

All Bush has to do is to link Al-Qaeda with Saddam after 9/11.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2103795/

One of the proof you hear about is about 'Iraq seeking significant quantities of Uranium (yellow cake) from Niger.'  US decided to send Joe Wilson (who was the former Prime Minister and the former Minister of Mines [of Niger]) to find out if this is true.  When Wilson's research came up nothing, Bush decided to say that "Iraq has seek Uranium..." in his speech before the US anyway.  When Wilson says 'wait a minute, I said it is not true', someone in the Bush Administration *cough* Rove *cough* leaked her wife 'Valerie Plume' to conservative newspaper (Bob Novak's column) as a CIA agent, which is a big no-no.  And now Mr Rove has to testify in this CIA leak probe.

http://www.cbsnews.c...C-SearchStories

Any other proof that you need?

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »

An uninformed Bush voter I tell you.

Damn Pug_ster, You were one of the fun liberals I was reffering to in my earlier post.  Might have to drop you from the Christmas Party list for those comments.... dry.gif

Dss311

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Oct 25 2004, 11:55 PM)
Damn Pug_ster, You were one of the fun liberals I was reffering to in my earlier post.  Might have to drop you from the Christmas Party list for those comments.... dry.gif

Thank you, dss311.  Since we are having a debate, I might well as have fun anyways.  

I proved why Bush used his mis-information to Invade Iraq.  Do you have any proof what I said is not true?  And no, just saying that Joe Wilson is French is not a strong argument.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Oct 26 2004, 12:12 AM)
Thank you, dss311.  Since we are having a debate, I might well as have fun anyways.  

I proved why Bush used his mis-information to Invade Iraq.  Do you have any proof what I said is not true?  And no, just saying that Joe Wilson is French is not a strong argument.

to be fair to dss you have to consider that maybe he didn't see your post because they were only posted 2 minutes apart.  Then again he should have seen it after his post went through and there has been ample time since then, but still he may not have seen it.

BTW pug_ster nice, to the point post.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2004, 08:01:00 PM »

Thanks.  Unfortunatly, most Americans don't know the truth.  It is sad though that 75% Bush voters and 30% of Kerry voters today still believe there are Saddam has something to do with 9/11.  And probably more of them believe that Bush has started the war on the Iraq 'on false intelligence', instead it was Bush intent to Start the war on the day he was president.

pingrr

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2004, 11:26:00 AM »

I thought bush was starting this war to take over thier oil.  Apparently he hasn't accomlished this because oil isn't cheaper.  So he won't get my vote.

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »

{gcskate27 - Damn I hate your avatar. Everytime I see your post it looks like you are personally flipping me off!.......Well right back at you...  }
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

lol

ProSam

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Oct 15 2004, 11:12 AM)
because his religious beliefs got in the way of scientific fact.

HUH? Can you verify that Dr. dry.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6