xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Kerry Sinks Even Lower  (Read 487 times)

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« on: October 15, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »

Kerry once again steps even lower then he already is.  Kerry is now insulting the offspring of his opponents.  That is quite low if you ask me.  If you want to insult people, insult your enemies Kerry, not the offspring, like you have been doing thif whole dang time.  Really, that's all Kerry does is criticise. :angry:

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 09:12:00 AM »

good research..... he did not insult anyone.  If Mary being a lesbian is insulting to her or her family that's their own problem.  This just shows how ignorant and close-minded many americans are.  A lesbian who is out of the closet being called a lesbian is NOT an insult, unless you're a bible thumping slave that still thinks homosexuals are evil.  Kerry was actually making a point about Mary that her own part could not do because of their beliefs.  Kerry was saying it's not their fault, it's not a choice, that's who she is.  All bush could say was "i don't know" because his religious beliefs got in the way of scientific fact.

Also Edwards made a similar comment right to cheney's face, and cheney THANKED EDWARDS for his KIND WORDS ABOUT HIS FAMILY.

So it's pretty obvious this is in the news as much as it is to stir up negative emotions towards kery.  That's classy!  And if you think Bush doesn't criticize as much or more about kerry then i feel bad you're so naive.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

Sounds like Cheney's version of flip-flop to me.

K98

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »

I do agree is wasnt the right place to bring that up. He could just use a general statement aimed at Cheneys daughter, and everyone would pick it up. But he chose to bring it right up in a nationnal setting personally directed at her. I know everyone knows shes a lesbo, but stuff like that isnt needed in a debate.

So it's pretty obvious this is in the news as much as it is to stir up negative emotions towards kery

I don't know what news you read or watch but i see way more Bush bashing instead of the other way around. Try and read NEWSWEEK once and see what canidate they have negative emotion towards. Thats' true of most other networks.

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

Since we're on the subject of homosexuals. Why do believe that it's a genetical "disease"? It's not like it's part of human nature to be gay. It doesn't aid humanity. All it is is a choice.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

All I've heard recently is that dolt, Rudy 'Tool'liani, talking trash about Kerry, and acting as if Bush were his messiah.

This post has been edited by Maximumbeing on Oct 15 2004, 08:29 PM

K98

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

well "Hanoi" John deserves it. They are both republicans so i can see why they support each other.

pingrr

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

I think Kerry and Edwards are a couple of gays.  Everytime you see them they are always touching eachother a lot more than the guys should be.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

There's something about Mary...

Anybody has a picture of Mary Cheney so we can subsitute with the one in here?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM)
Since we're on the subject of homosexuals. Why do believe that it's a genetical "disease"? It's not like it's part of human nature to be gay. It doesn't aid humanity. All it is is a choice.

people dont say its a 'genetical disease'... they say its how people are born, partly because of genetics, but its not a disease...

do you think human nature is to help humanity? do you live on sesame street? human nature is FAR from that, human nature is self serving, just as any other animal...

anyone arguing thats its a choice obviously has no capacity for logic... if its a choice, could you be gay baner? tomorrow could you go out and just start being gay? start 'pretending' to be attracted to the same sex? or would that be too disturbing for you to do? nobody would choose to be gay if it was a choice, the lifestyle has so much societal crap that goes along with it...

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »

Homosexuality isnt a choice. choice implies free will, and we all know that doesnt exist....

Do you homophobes have any choice in being attracted to females?
probly not. Well guess what neither do gay people. Im so tired of this shit.....

gnight

ehb

PS, Im not gay, but I have sexual love for Thomes and GCskate. they bring some intelligence to this vacuum.

This post has been edited by AkumAPRIME on Oct 15 2004, 09:10 PM

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »

Im so tired of this shit.....

No one is forcing you to read this.

Edit: Didn't see GC post... sry bro wink.gif
I don't have anything thing against gays (am I allowed to say gays, or does that make me a homophobe too?) If being attracted to other guys is your thing, more power to you, but it is a choice. To answer your question, if I wanted to become gay, I'm sure I could. If I became gay, I wouldn't be pretending to be attracted to other males, I would be. I consider myself far from being a homophobe, I'm not "afraid" of gay people, I don't think their going to come up to me and try shoving something in my... you get the point. I'm friends with plenty of gay people.
nobody would choose to be gay if it was a choice

Really? So is someone forcing gay people to go "be gay"? No one would choose to be a trashman if they had a choice. How about the gays that are attracted to females, but become "full-fledged" gays later in life? Were they born to beocme gay at a certain point in time?

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

has anyone else noticed that the biggest fuss about Mary Cheney being gay wasn't at either of the debates, but from her own parents bringing it into the spotlight afterwards?  I mean it was a few rods in a debate, now it's headlines and forum threads.  If was a big deal to them it should have been a private big deal, not national headlines.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

Bush Campagain has been losing some steam since the debates.  So their focus now is attacking Kerry using Cheney's Family, bring up the word Liberal, because bring up the word flip-flop is like beating an old shoe.

brandogg

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »

The news reporters mentioned it before the Cheney family did. If you watched the thing on CNN where the crowd rated the debates with those controller things, you'd notice everyone responded negatively to Kerry mentioning Mary Cheney. No matter how you support Kerry talking about it, it was a cheap shot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6