xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Kerry Or Bush?  (Read 467 times)

pingrr

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »

I am going to do a write in vote for myself.  Since I don't like either candidate.

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

Only in a country like the USA could Bush be reconsidered for re-election after the shit he has pulled.....Kerry.....less of two evils!!!

Would you agree that Tony Blair is jsut as "bad" as Bush? Then why do you think their relecting him as Prime Minister of the UK? Maybe cause they have nothing else good to vote for? Hmm, I'm seeing some close relations laugh.gif

I didn't feel like making a new topic for this question, but wouldn't taxing people who earn more than $200,000 a year be a big tax on small businesses, especially new ones? Small businesses are usually run by one owner, and with the expenses of creating a small business, supplies, building, loans. All that has to be tracked as being brought in, but it doesn't really get tracked as going back out, even though the owner is left with very little after getting the business up and running. Not sure what this has to do with th topic at hand, but I'm just curious.

Cool_Z

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »

It's funny how you would mention God, just earlier this week, God held a press-conference where he clearly stated, "I hve no affiliation with this nutcase, please stop using my name in corelation with him."
10-14-2004

lol

SICKdimension

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2004, 12:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (rocky_2197 @ Oct 10 2004, 11:11 PM)
Bush never flip-floped.

Take a look at the video called "Bush vs. Bush" on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart's website (ComedyCentral.com) It's hilarious, and shows true flip-floping.

For those too lazy to find it, here's a brief overview. It shows clips of Governer G.W.Bush (2000) vs. President G.W.Bush (2004). As governer, he states America shouldn't go into other countries and 'nation-build' and tell them how to do things, but as President, he clearly did just that!

It's a funny video, check it out.

assmonkey

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »

bush................

can suck my left one(piece of shit)

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »

Bush will be re-elected as president.  Mark my words.  Kerry has too many negative traits and stories revealing his true personality.  The race will be close like 2000, but Bush will be victorious.

Here is a current electoral map for your pleasure:
http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Big_L

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »

plausable arguments against bush:  from iraq to economics, foreign and domestic, seriously, he fucked up the country.

arguments against kerry:  he is a flip-flopper?  thats all I hear.  thats the best the republicans got.  its a joke.

not that I am a big kerry supporter, but just about anyone is better than bush and his 566 SAT verbal score.  YALE??????   rich republican bastards.

bottom line: bush is a DUMB person.  I'm not saying that because I hate him. i'm saying that based on his public statements and appearance.  the fact is he is NOT SMART....HE IS STUPID.   SUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT.

its not very hard to understand

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

yea....definately bush i would vote for...he had a hell of alot happen in his 4 year term and i think he handeled it very well..kerry he just brags about his 3 purple hearts which was kinda some dum shit if youve seen some of his stories...its kinda funny i kno like all of you have seen this but if you havenet.... www.jibjab.com

SICKdimension

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »

I think to re-elect a president, the president should be doing such an outstanding job, that he MUST remain in office. Bush is not. He's taking care of other countries before our own. The republicans should have found a different person to run for president.

I agree with Big_L. I've only heard one bad trait about Kerry as a person. He'll make a much better president, as he cares about the poor to middle class people here in the US. Bush takes care of Iraq and the rich, that's all.

johnnobts

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »

oh yeah,
kerry "feels my pain..."  whatever.  look at the polls, the country is drifting towards bush.  looking presidential (kerry) and actually being presidential (bush) is something the average american (not a liberal, not an elitist, not a trial lawyer) understands, and the polls will reflect that.  i will tell you now, and no one's gonna believe me.  the election will not be as close as 2000.  bush will have his decisive win.  even if thousands of deceased democrats still miraculously make it to the polls.

hipko

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »

kerry can take his herman munster looking ass and lead some other country....His own wife doesnt trust him with her money so why should we trust him with our country? Marriage isnt about prenups its about trust

krawhitham

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2004, 09:40:00 PM »

Nice to see Kerry winning here

56 Kerry
34 Shrub

dss311

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2004, 01:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (johnnobts @ Oct 16 2004, 06:40 PM)
oh yeah,
kerry "feels my pain..."  whatever.  look at the polls, the country is drifting towards bush.  looking presidential (kerry) and actually being presidential (bush) is something the average american (not a liberal, not an elitist, not a trial lawyer) understands, and the polls will reflect that.  i will tell you now, and no one's gonna believe me.  the election will not be as close as 2000.  bush will have his decisive win.  even if thousands of deceased democrats still miraculously make it to the polls.

a. the average american is a moron...
b. bush is nowhere near presidential as i see it... he is like a whiny little kid who (assuming he has a valid point/ thought in his head) cant express himself in any intelligent way so resorts to namecalling... real fucking presidential...

not an elitist

interesting choice of synonym for republican...  wink.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

These are not a anti-Bush and anti-Kerry articles.  This is newsweek's 10/25 issue of Kerry's accomplishments as a senator.  Many of his accomplishments are not well known, it sure influenced my vote...

http://www.msnbc.msn.../site/newsweek/

And another newsweek article on Bush's accomplishments as a president for the last 4 years which compares Bush as a CEO...

http://www.msnbc.msn.../site/newsweek/

Interesting read, maybe it will influence your decision.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5