xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Kerry Or Bush?  (Read 465 times)

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

There is no kerry commercial where he said "I voted for the $87 Billion bill, before I voted against it."

that is what bush and cheney have been saying at every one of their campaign events.  If kerry mentions it in an ad or in one of his events it is to straighten things out.

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »

ok sounds good, if you're right, i promise i will literally put a sock in my mouth while admitting i was wrong

thomes08

Could you do that anyway? biggrin.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »

ok sounds good, if you're right, i promise i will literally put a sock in my mouth while admitting i was wrong

thomes08

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Oct 11 2004, 06:54 PM)
Next time I see it on tv, I'll tivo it, and record it with my camera (the rich person's ghetto way of doing it).

Edit:
Could you do that anyway? biggrin.gif

naw not unless i see the whole commercial

SKoT

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (pedro @ Oct 11 2004, 06:40 AM)
I hate the 'kerry is a flip flop' crap...
think about it...
would you rather have a president who is consistantly wrong (W) or one that might have voted on something, and then later realized he didnt make the best decision in the past, and then voted against it...that just makes sense to me.

And why does no one point out Bush's flip flops?
like in the second debate...he was talking about stem cell research he said he was teh first president to allow any study of stem cell research, and then went on to talk completely against it...thats a pretty big flip flop if you ask me...

Kerry also did a very good job of defending himself against that 'flip flop' propaganda...
for example, the patriot act...he said he like the idea of it and thus voted for it...but he disagrees with the way it is being carried out and abused...I see no flip flop there...just common sense.
same with the money for the military...He said he thought it was a good thing and thus voted for it. But later on when he realized that the money was coming out of the pockets of the middle class and going to fund things like bunker busting nuclear missles which we actaully dont need...
again, not flip floping...just disagreeing with the way a good plan is being carried out.

Bush's behavior in the second debate really turned me off as well..
when he stepped in out of trun and the orater tried to make him shut up but he kept going...that was just an asshole thing to do and it shows he has no respect for authority...the same personality trait that made him lead us into a war with no allies that  can really do anything to help us...that just isnt the kind of president I want...

I was watching the dabate with a few 'undecideds' who lean to the right and as soon as bush did that they looked at me and said, "this debate is already over as far as I'm conserned" so I guess I am not alone in thinking I dont want a prez with no respect for authority.

Kerry '04 (though I wish he hadn't chosen Edwards)

pedro

yea, hes done nothing right....

idiot.

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (SKoT @ Oct 12 2004, 09:41 PM)
yea, hes done nothing right....

idiot.

nice post  wink.gif

johnnobts

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »

france didn't help us b/c saddam bought their vote on the un security council
germany didn't help us b/c saddam bought their vote on the un security council
russia didn't help us b/c saddam bought their vote on the un security council

and many other countries were pressured by these three not to get involved...

trust me, the oil for food scandal will make enron look like stealing $20 from the cash register.  

in my mind, bush has been very gracious to france especially, not singling them out as being bought off...  he could have gone into details as to why the french didn't vote with us or help us in iraq, but chose the high road to preserve our relations with them...  even though chirac is the most anti-american man who's come along in a while...  he wasn't a fan of clinton either by the way.

ajohnamous

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »

ohmy.gif
Let him in there to reform the current structure of campaign financing. Sure he wont win but a vote for him makes a statement.

nolem

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »

IMO whether you support it or not we are in a war right now, america needs a president willing to finish the job.

Kerry is a bit two-faced for me, it seems he'll say anything to get in office, but looking at his record in the senate he is not the type of leader I want during war-time, or anytime for that matter.

gametrader

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »

uhh.gif I know . How about every one one of you Kerry supporters go to Kerry in his own wordsand tell me all about it..... Haven't had a kerry supporter yet who could argue against Kerry himself flipflopping. Especially love the Flipper themesong

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

I think kerry will be cause of major tax hikes.  Democrats enjoy spending money that isn't theirs to spend.

A vote for kerry is a vote for poverty.

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »

im voting Kerry....not because i like him....but because i couldnt imagine what would happen with 4 more years of bush...

Teralus

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2004, 02:23:00 AM »

Only in a country like the USA could Bush be reconsidered for re-election after the shit he has pulled.....Kerry.....less of two evils!!!

Cool_Z

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

Oh yeah, I hear some people say that Bush needs to stay in office because of ALL THE GREAT THINGS he has done for the nation. Well, to me, I think that the cheap bastard needs to leave. Now, I am not saying this because I am a large Kerry supporter, but if GW gets the vote and lies his way into the oval office AGAIN, God only knows what Bush will do...

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

It's funny how you would mention God, just earlier this week, God held a press-conference where he clearly stated, "I hve no affiliation with this nutcase, please stop using my name in corelation with him."
10-14-2004
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5