xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Worrying Revelations  (Read 363 times)

Baner

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »

I think zboy's little spree has brought us all a bit closer together, allowing left and right wings to agree on something!

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

zboy2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

lol i wanna c how long your mindless drivel lasts although never been a weed fan myself in fact i dont even drink coffee its 2 politicaly inccorect

ZboycannotbebannedimaGOD

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

finally a smart cookie

SKoT

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

OH NOES TEH ARMEGADON!!

DEMONS WILL RIP OUT OUR SOULS AND EAT THEM!:!@LE@!

SKoT

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »

please explain to me what makes someone worthy of not dying if there is such an event decribed.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 07:11:00 AM »

wink.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2005, 05:17:00 AM »

Instead of making a new thread a thought I would continue with this one.

Over the past few weeks or so I have been watching a TV documentary regarding the history of the Israel and Palestine conflict.  Both party's speak frankly about the situation and leave the spin on the back shelf for once, anyone interested in getting a un biased political view point on the situation should watch the series.  It is very interesting.

Here's a quick snap shot:

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

In Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, a major three-part series on BBC TWO (at 9.00pm on Monday 10, Monday 17 and Monday 24 October), Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

he series charts the attempts to bring peace to the Middle East, from President Bill Clinton's peace talks in 1999/2000 to Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last August.

Norma Percy, series producer of The 50 Years War (1998) returns, with producers Mark Anderson and Dan Edge, to tell the inside story of another seven years of crisis.

Presidents and Prime Ministers, their generals and ministers tell what happened behind closed doors as peace talks failed and the intifada exploded.

Israel and the Arabs: Elusive Peace - Mondays 10, 17 and 24 October, from 9.00 to 10.00pm on BBC TWO.

puckSR

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

HMMMM

anyone still wondering why seperation of church and state is a good thing?

If you havent figured it out, let me explain

Religion-absolutely right(at least in the religions view)
Politics-absolutely nothing is absolute

Theocracies have all suffered from the same problem, a completely inflexible belief system is impossible to incorporate into a political system that is fluid enough to change to meet the demands of the people.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »

I think I will move to Israel so my elected reprsentatives will actually give a fuck about me.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2005, 07:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 26 2005, 06:43 AM)
what makes you think that they care more?

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 26 2005, 06:10 PM)
First, Israel, the people are Israelis

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Whats with all this armageddon talk?! What friggin bullshit! Yes, were seeing a bunch of natural disasters occur, but guess what, they've been occurring for millions, and millions of years. The only reason they appear to be cataclysmic in any sense is due to the explosion of  human population.

Were simply inhabiting damn near every square inch of land. Particularly land that shouldn't even be built upon, i.e. islands, shore property, etc. Fuck, if you build your house at the edge of a volcano, don't think its an act of God when it gets buried in lava.

Combine our population explosion with a few back to back natural disasters, and add the super efficient media reporting it all, then hell yes it'll look as if the stories of old are coming true. But its nothing more than the earth doin its normal thang.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »

IM not sure were i read this (in the bible)but isnt the world supposed to end when there is 7 years of peace...because this conflict beetween the palestinians and jews has gone on forever..so if they decide to live together isnt that a real sign of the end of times....

as far as a coment posted about world population and natural disasters i cant agree..if you look close enought you will notice all the increadable world events in the past years that has to be taken seriously.

9/11

war in the middle east..a president talking about good vs evil

title waves thousands dead

record breaking hurincanes back to back years

earth quakes

i fear this is only the begining

next will probably be a war with iran

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Oct 27 2005, 02:55 PM)
as far as a coment posted about world population and natural disasters i cant agree..if you look close enought you will notice all the increadable world events in the past years that has to be taken seriously.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5