xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Worrying Revelations  (Read 380 times)

Arvarden

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »

wink.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Sep 23 2004, 11:28 PM)
"As I said in my State of the Union, liberty is not America's gift to the world. Liberty is God's gift to every human being in the world. (Applause.) America has great challenges; challenges at home and challenges abroad. We're called to extend the promise of this country into the lives of every citizen who lives here. We're called to defend our nation and to lead the world to peace, and we will meet both challenges with courage and with confidence. (Applause.)

There's an old saying, "Let us not pray for tasks equal to our strength. Let us pray for strength equal to our tasks." (Applause.) And that is our prayer "today, for the strength in every task we face.

I want to thank each of you for your prayers. I want to thank you for your faithfulness. I want to thank you for your good work. And I want to thank you for loving your country.

May God bless you all, and may God bless America. (Applause.)"

http://www.whitehous...20030210-1.html

Bush is not the first president to use Gods name in time of war, but his approach is different from his predecessors.

May God bless you all

wink.gif

Damn, my Sister-in-law is in Knoxville and they are voting for Bush.  Now I know why!!!

Most presidents have a fine line between a Religious Sermin and a presidential speech.  This guy has crossed the line.

zboy2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »

can i tell u one thing i cannot name who or how i no this as i do not wish 2 unravel the threads of time itself u are tredy dangerously here b forth warned ye are messing with something more powerful then u could ever imagine

Baner

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

I find it amazing that you've been on the scene for 8 days, and you've already proved yourself to stupid to post in the political forum. First, with your lack of grammer, then with your continous ramblings about nothing, and lastly (although small, very annoying) bringing up dead topics that no one cares about. Check out the Thread about how USA is backwards for more references.
(Sorry about the flame, but highly needed.)

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »

(Sorry about the flame, but highly needed.)

<--- brought some kerosene

gcskate27

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (zboy2004 @ Sep 27 2004, 01:10 PM)
can i tell u one thing i cannot name who or how i no this as i do not wish 2 unravel the threads of time itself u are tredy dangerously here b forth warned ye are messing with something more powerful then u could ever imagine

out of curiosity... are you a goth or in the drama club?

zboy2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

no i am not ye goth or ye drama

i am from the ancient order of bamhikemador i hold the clues an keys to all the worldly questions u so preciously desire

when it is indeed u michael that have fallen down as u did no she was only 14 an no amount of forgivness can make up for u knowing that u are wrong my little wolf

Baner

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

If you hold all the earthly question, which does a woman like more, size or technique?

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

... or other women...

zboy2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

a lil from colum a a lil from colum b glad i could be of assistance my surviver of cancer friend

Baner

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

sad.gif

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

Australia hasn't even been a country for 800 years.

...and the natives there suck.

zboy2004

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2004, 02:34:00 PM »

funny thing is flame me all u want the rest of xbox scene is laughing there asses off at the usless political forum fags that so continue 2 out do each othr over an over again

oh an also i didnt send u any pm u idiot so wtf is ur go

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Worrying Revelations
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »

rest of xbox scene is laughing there asses off at the usless political forum fags

Really?  Who might that be?  huh.gif

Actually, we're generally discussing real issues.  But we do have fun engaging in useless conversion from time to time (such as this one).  Have you failed to notice that the vast majority of useless conversation today began with "zboy2004"?

EDIT: Soon to come... another bogus proverb about wolves and sheep apparently roaming around the australian outback.  Isn't weed great.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5