xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic  (Read 480 times)

nemt

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 3 2004, 05:21 PM)
...Bush wouldn't have been able to go overseas and fight, whether(sp?) he wanted to or not. His father's position in the government disallows anyone related to him to fight across the way. Bush may not be the most professional speaker, but being able to learn how to fly a fighter jet requires some intelligence...

And about the topic, I agree  wink.gif

swish cool.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (LepPpeR @ Sep 3 2004, 09:20 PM)
I have no comment on the issue but I thought these would cheer you up.

user posted image

user posted image

They certainly answer a lot of my questions.

I'm sure it answers a lot of questions for someone with a brain of a 4-year old like 'Who's that superhero?' and 'Who's that green Teletubbie.'

nemt

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 3 2004, 05:33 PM)
I'm sure it answers a lot of questions for someone with a brain of a 4-year old like 'Who's that superhero?' and 'Who's that green Teletubbie.'

I bet you're relieved you won't need to lay awake at night anymore!  cool.gif

Baner

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

Anybody with half a brain could probably be a better Commander-in-Chief than Bush.

Why don't you run for office?

he ended up in the Air Force here in the US

He didn't "end up" in the air force... he joined the National Gaurd to do what he could for his country.

Edit: Green teletubie is Dipsy  tongue.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 3 2004, 03:38 PM)
Why don't you run for office?

He didn't "end up" in the air force... he joined the National Gaurd to do what he could for his country.

Edit: Green teletubie is Dipsy  tongue.gif

you mean get drunk and be a total moron?

Baner

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

dry.gif )

pug_ster

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 3 2004, 09:21 PM)
...Bush wouldn't have been able to go overseas and fight, whether(sp?) he wanted to or not. His father's position in the government disallows anyone related to him to fight across the way. Bush may not be the most professional speaker, but being able to learn how to fly a fighter jet requires some intelligence...

And about the topic, I agree  wink.gif

Not true, because Bush Sr. was in the government, Bush Jr. has an option of where to serve.  

Since Bush never showed up for service while in the National Guard, how could've he learned how to fly?

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 3 2004, 04:57 PM)
Not true, because Bush Sr. was in the government, Bush Jr. has an option of where to serve.  

Since Bush never showed up for service while in the National Guard, how could've he learned how to fly?

Not true, Bush DID show up for his service.  If he did not John Kerry would be all over it.  Read the reports, see the pictures (there are some).

Baner

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »

Do a bit of research, W. Bush is able to fly, I think, the f-14. Not sure about the acctually plane, but he can fly. No, he couldn't serve overseas because it would be a libility to the nation, ex: W. gets caught, People were fighting want a randsom, Bush SR. does everything in his power to get it. (It could be worse, that's why they don't allow relatives of government officials to fight overseas)

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 3 2004, 05:02 PM)
Do a bit of research, W. Bush is able to fly, I think, the f-14. Not sure about the acctually plane, but he can fly. No, he couldn't serve overseas because it would be a libility to the nation, ex: W. gets caught, People were fighting want a randsom, Bush SR. does everything in his power to get it. (It could be worse, that's why they don't allow relatives of government officials to fight overseas)

Hey, Didn't John Kerry vote against the F-14 or maybe that was every other aircraft.  Not sure, I get mixed up, maybe that was created before he was able to vote No for it.

Baner

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

ya, along with the b-1, b-2, apachee, two forms of the f-14, hmm what else did good old Zell say? oh ya, aegis and patriot missle prevention systems.

nemt

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

Bush flew F102s during his volunteer service in the Air National Guard.  He fulfilled his service completely.

The whole AWOL thing was made up by people like Moore and Franken who have no real facts for which to base their attacks.

Baner

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

mad.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 3 2004, 06:30 PM)
This is no fun without the Kerry's Advocates  mad.gif

Kerry advocates cut and run faster than their french heroes as soon as you spring any amount of logic on them.

nemt

• Archived User
Wow, Kerry Is Pathetic
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »

I guess you're right, the liberals here are represented by such brilliant orators as pug_ster and xfusionx.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5