xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns  (Read 269 times)

nemt

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 06:01:00 AM »

gcskate27

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 12:01:00 PM »

laugh.gif  rotfl.gif  laugh.gif

ohh wait... that wasnt even close to funny... dry.gif

and youre a moron...  wink.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (jesusphreak @ Aug 13 2004, 09:16 PM)
I actually kinda laughed at that one....

And I don't usually agree with what nemt has to say, either....

But that one made me laugh.

as much as i don't agree with pretty much all of your beliefs i at least gave you credit and respect.  But now i think you're about as low as nemt.  I wasn't going to respond to this thread cause i figured people would shrug it off as another ignorant nemt post, but you've managed to spark my interest in it.  Way to go, buddy.

to clear things up. you do know there are gay republicans too right?  Openly gay ones.  Openly gay, christian ones..... ooo bet you're scared now aren't you?

thomes08

nemt

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »

cool.gif smiley cool.gif  clearly means the entire post is a joke.

The bottom line is, gay or straight, McGreevey, dishonored his family, marriage, and the office the governor, and his conduct should be unacceptable to anyone, of any sexual orientation or political belief.  This behavior, however, seems to be par for the democrat course.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »

wasn't there already a post about this, why'dyou have to make another one.  Oh yeah, republicans have affairs too (gasp!)

edit... spelled "gasp" "gaps"

heinrich

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

threads merged.

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (heinrich @ Aug 13 2004, 06:51 PM)
threads merged.

Thanks for renaming the topic, mine wasn't in the right "WORDING"

I was watching TV on channel 11(WB) and breaking news came through saying that Cipel (supposly Mcgreevy is having an affair with) is suing Mcgreevy for stating false info about him.

This is BIGGER then I thought

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2004, 06:25:00 PM »

he's saying that he made advances on him that were unwanted

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

Maybe this "Cipel" is suing for slander, because he isn't gay?  Or is it because he was also in the closet and didn't want anyone to know about it, now he is in the headlines.

Also hey thomes, you've been pushing Jesusphreak's (and any other bible-beleivers) buttons since day one.  Now you are surprised when he slightly agrees with nemt?  You drew the line, not us.

Ween311

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »

i feel sorry for the guy. Bitch all you want about a "fag being in powe, omg that's fucking sick" but he's the one who is hurt the most by this. I think even more than his family. SOmetimes hurting the people you love is worse than being hurt by someone you love.

I think that's pretty messed up.  You feel more sorry for him then you do for his family?  Now, obviously nobody knows the whole situation this guy was going through, but everything he did was his decision.  What type of say did his family have in this?  

It sucks that he thought that he would have to give up his career to come out.

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »

dry.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ween311 @ Aug 14 2004, 10:38 PM)

I think that's pretty messed up.  You feel more sorry for him then you do for his family?  Now, obviously nobody knows the whole situation this guy was going through, but everything he did was his decision.  What type of say did his family have in this?  

It sucks that he thought that he would have to give up his career to come out.

i dont think anybody in here can even fathom the kind of guilt and confusion that the go is feeling.  Cheating was def a bad choice, but being gay isn't.  Argue that all you want but nobody grows up and wants to be gay

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »

Ahh, yes, but there is a reason that the gays hate bisexuals....

where did you come up with this?  Gay people are sooooooo much more understand of people with abnormal beliefs than the normal person.

And truth is, most homosexuals either haven't had a very good parent in their life, or they've been abused somehow during their childhood. A lot of homosexuals just won't say that. It brings up bad memories.

thats not the truth.  No one comes out with it?  So this is based off of nothing then right, just your guess.

This isn't always the case, but it is the case almost 100% of the time....

see first comment

It's just not said inside the gay community. Ask nearly any homosexual person and they will tell you that their home life when they were young wasn't good....

i've worked with manya homosexual and became friends with them.  how many gay friends do you have?  I've even met two of their parents.  There happily married parents who go to the church right down the street from my work.  When he worked there as a server they would come in every sunday after church and he would wait on them so they would see eachother at least once a week.  Sounds pretty fucked up doesn't it?

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »

yeaaa...dont tell me they had a bad childhood. I think its whatever tickels their pickel.
Pages: 1 [2] 3