xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns  (Read 268 times)

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« on: August 12, 2004, 03:29:00 PM »

Would somebody tell me what is wrong with ppl?
This guy is our governer and is married and a father of two kids. Why come out the closet now?

Edit: I forgot the link http://www.comcast.n...82bdeaad30.html

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

why live a lie?

bucko

• Recovered User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »

MoeMan949222 what is wrong with you uhh.gif, care loads.

buttface96

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »

wth is his wife staying with him after this? hiss wife should leave him if he's gay.

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

is his wife hot?  i thought i i saw a pic of her from the side and she looked pretty good.  Thinking she's single now...

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2004, 07:17:00 PM »

My problem is that, he is not gona be governer anymore(Because he came out, which I dont really care) and I really do feel sympathy for the wife/childeren. After marraiage, being governer and having children, then say your gay. (WTF)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

he did it b/c of the affair obviously... someone had dirt on him so he beat them to the punch to not be crucified in the media...

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »

yeah he mentioned how he didn't want rumors to go around and ruin the stae's image and all that.  So he came out and made it all public and resigned.  I mean i don't care that he's gay and don't care that he cheated on his wife.  i feel sorry for the guy.  Bitch all you want about a "fag being in powe, omg that's fucking sick" but he's the one who is hurt the most by this.  I think even more than his family.  SOmetimes hurting the people you love is worse than being hurt by someone you love.  And for it to be something as life changing as this, i really feel bad for the guy.  I wish he wasn't resigning though.  I'd like to see an openly gay person with political power, it's be good for our country

thomes08

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Aug 13 2004, 05:00 AM)
I'd like to see an openly gay person with political power, it's be good for our country

thomes08

Honestly... I don't care what your politcal persuasion is, how in the hell would an openly homo person in political power be good for this country? That makes absolute zero sense. This world is going to hell in a handbasket :/

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2004, 09:24:00 PM »

thanks for proving my point.  Because a gay person in power may actually open up people's minds to other ideas than their own.  It would also help out a group of people in our "free country" that don't have the same rights as everybody else.  It may make people think twice about posting "we;re going to hell in a handbasket" because someone thinks a gay person in power is wrong but violating treaties, selling stock right before your company goes bankrupt and the only reason you're not in jail is because daddy's good friends were on the board of the SEC, and sending my friends overseas to kill in a pointless is right.  Wake up, if a man likes another man, just get over it.  Doesn't affect you

thomes08

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

Well, I guess thats more women for me. cool.gif

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, I totally forgot about the politics forum. smile.gif

powercntrl

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (Boba_Fett @ Aug 12 2004, 11:05 PM)
Honestly... I don't care what your politcal persuasion is, how in the hell would an openly homo person in political power be good for this country? That makes absolute zero sense. This world is going to hell in a handbasket :/

People finding members of their same gender sexually attractive bothers you in what way?  Sheesh.  Why people believe that gays are out to destroy the world is beyond me.   There are far worse things going on - the potential of global warming, running out of oil, the ozone layer, underpaid teachers, the threat of terrorism, etc.  In the grand scheme of things, why would someone choose guys sleeping with other guys as the reason the world is going to hell?  I'll tell you why, because the truth is too complicated and it's a lot easier for an ignorant moron to just blame 'dem faggots.

Fuckin' a.
grr.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »

soooo what're you saying?  I mean it's  not lie giving gays equal rights is going to make more people turn gay

thomes08

gcskate27

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2004, 02:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (jesusphreak @ Aug 12 2004, 11:43 PM)
Do you think Muhammad intended for his religion to one day end up being the result of planes crashing into buildings? No, but all he had to do was start it, and well, the rest is history....

did jesus intend for his religion to one day result in the murders of doctors who perform abortion?

melon

• Archived User
Gov. Mcgreevey Resigns
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2004, 02:52:00 AM »

Do you think Muhammad intended for his religion to one day end up being the result of planes crashing into buildings? No, but all he had to do was start it, and well, the rest is history....

see other thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3