xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: John Kerry Latest Stupidity  (Read 458 times)

gronne

• Archived User
John Kerry Latest Stupidity
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2004, 02:23:00 PM »

That was the biggest piece of BS I've ever heard, reading about the boy scouts. They were the one's discriminating homosexuals in the first place, she countered BECAUSE of that. Can't believe this stupidity for real. "Homosexuality is very controllable", yeah, do you really think they WANT to be homosexual? Do you really think they WANT to have religious pricks like yourself against them. IT'S NOT EASY BEING HOMOSEXUAL TODAY!!! It's no wonder USA is going to hell with pricks like you and your shitty "leader" Bush around.

How old are you Mick? 10? You're a PURE racist.

But it's nice that you're superior so you can lead our way. You SHOULD be banned and get a good beating while we're at it. Your opinions are not political, they're pure propaganda racism shit. I'm starting to hope there is a hell, because I've never been more certain about anything than that you'll be placed there. If there is a God(which there isn't), he CAN'T be that evil as you.

I really wish you were a homosexual for a day so you could learn what life really is about... You don't learn how to live from a damn book. For you are a slave under the bible. I AM FREE!!!

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

Once again, I repeat...

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NIV): "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters, nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Gronne:  Who are you to say that Mick is going to hell?  I'm quoting scripture from the bible.  The bible tells us that homosexuals are going to hell.

Honestly, think about it...why would homosexuals enter heaven?  I know that talking about homosexuals is a touchy subject and luckily for us, God is the final judge on the matter...but why would God let a Christian homosexual enter the Kingdom of Heaven?  There will be no homosexuals in heaven.

The bible says so....and I just showed you twice.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »

You don't learn how to live from a damn book. For you are a slave under the bible. I AM FREE!!!

Free from what?

Doesn't it ever scare you to think that there may be a Hell?

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Jul 31 2004, 11:33 PM)
Free from what?

Doesn't it ever scare you to think that there may be a Hell?

That's what I'm free from, hypocritical BS. According to you everybody that don't believe in God will go to hell. Then I will be in the front with Hitler down there.

I think it's nice that you believe less than 30 % will go to heaven. You don't think muslims will go to their heaven, no, they will go to hell. You truly say that their religions are false, but not christianity.  unsure.gif  You're all equally screwed.

Why most people believe in God nowadays is probably out of fear from death. What will happen to the soul? I have no idea, I can't prove it just stops existing, and I wouldn't want it to either. But I'm certain it won't go to heaven nor hell.
And from the where-goes-the-soul-POV I can understand people believe in Gods, but to slave under the Bible and trying to claim right from wrong out of the bible is plain sick.

What happens to the soul when you die is probably the only thing I might wonder about, but I would only go nuts thinking about it. And I refuse to think it has anything to do with the bible, which was written when people thought the world was flat. I think Jesus could've enlightened us about this important aspect since God must know the world is round, right? Jesus was a part of God, and therefore he must've known it himself.

And as christians are a lot bigger assholes than I am, I'm absolutely certain a God can't accept you, I hope he doesn't, you don't deserve it. But, there is no God so you don't have to worry. If God accepts you he must be a greater asshole than the devil that apparently accepts moral people. So I should probably praise Satan then. You'd definitely say I'm already a part of him and now I'm spreading the great message of Satan, right? Thinking about it, I'm already standing in the lake of fire muhaha.gif

But you go ahead and think it's right to kill iraqies(or should I say muslims?). By every day that goes I understand more and more why they attacked the WTC. I think it was very wrong, but the way you treat them it's still understandable from a religious POV (ONLY RELIGIOUS POV).

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »

I think it's nice that you believe less than 30 % will go to heaven.

You don't think muslims will go to their heaven, no, they will go to hell.

But you go ahead and think it's right to kill iraqies(or should I say muslims?).

By every day that goes I understand more and more why they attacked the WTC. I think it was very wrong, but the way you treat them it's still understandable from a religious POV (ONLY RELIGIOUS POV).

If you read my posts again, you'll find that I was only talking about homosexuals.

At no point in my posts did I mention muslims, the iraq war, or the WTC.

Which is proof that you ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have to bring these things up...no matter what the conversation is.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

By every day that goes I understand more and more why they attacked the WTC.  I think it was very wrong, but the way you treat them it's still understandable from a religious point of view...

-Gronne

I stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and then it hit me.....how can someone actually say this?

"The way we treat them?"  What is that supposed to mean?

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »

open your eyes and mind, not the bible and you'll see.

Also all those things that you "didn't say" were implied through your other posts.  If you don't belive in god you're going to hell.  If you do this this this this and that you're going to hell.  There is something like 6.2 billion people in the world and of those who have never done any of that, there are probably about 4.

thomes08

btw: mick, i have a point of view and i already expressed it about you.  I don't need any biased false internet article to prove it.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »

open your eyes and mind, not the bible and you'll see.

Thomes08, how long did it take you to come up with that?  The topic of homosexuals has nothing to do with the WTC attacks.

Obviously you were jumping on the bandwagon here and tried come up with a clever remark about the bible........AND YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT.

Thank you for wasting my time.

Mattssogay

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Jul 31 2004, 05:31 PM)
Once again, I repeat...

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NIV): "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters, nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

There will be no homosexuals in heaven.

The bible says so....and I just showed you twice.

So you stated a quote that came from a book(bible). And since you Believe in the book that makes it right?

Then by the same token if I find a quote in the Alcoran that I believe in then that must be right too?

Just because you were taught something doesnt make it right or true.Same thing with reading things.

Your logic is ludicrous.Lets just say there is this religion called HarryPotteran. Now my churches are huge and we all believe in wizards and witches.And in our scripture it says that all you non believers will be slain by Lord Voldemort.Does that make it true? No. But i can go onto the internet to what ever BBS I want and tell everyone I want that they are going to be slain By Lord Voldemort unless they come repent at their local HarryPotteran church.

heres a quote from a book I believe in(From The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran):

"Who can separate his faith from his actions, or his belief from his occupations?"
And he who defines his conduct by ethics imprisons his song-bird in a cage.

"The freest song comes not through bars and wires. "

"Your daily life is your temple and your religion."

Whenever you enter into it take with you your all.

Take the plough and the forge and the mallet and the lute,

The things you have fashioned in necessity or for delight.

For in revery you cannot rise above your achievements nor fall lower than your failures.

"AND TAKE WITH YOU ALL MEN:"

For in adoration you cannot fly higher than their hopes nor humble yourself lower than their despair.

And if you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles.

Rather look about you and you shall see Him playing with your children.

And look into space; you shall see Him walking in the cloud, outstretching His arms in the lightning and descending in rain.

You shall see Him smiling in flowers, then rising and waving His hands in trees."

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »

Gronne said:  "By every day that goes I understand more and more why they attacked the WTC. I think it was very wrong, but the way you treat them it's still understandable from a religious point of view..."

then...

I said:   "The way we treat them?" What is that supposed to mean?

then...

You said:  open your eyes and mind, not the bible and you'll see.

Even if you don't believe in God or Christianity, the bible still serves as a book that will only make you a better person.  Isn't it the Ten Commandments that teach us not to lie, steal, kill, or covet?

Perhaps you should read more of the bible.

And by the way, your comment was in no way, shape, or form relevant to anything we were talking about.  It had nothing to do with homosexuals and it had nothing to do with the world trade center attacks.  It was your way of trying to cleverly sneak in a comment about my faith as a Christian and only served as a way to get your point across on how you feel about Christianity.

You've wasted my time...but I do hope you read more of the bible.

Good night.

EDIT:  This was in response to Thomes08.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »

So you stated a quote that came from a book(bible). And since you Believe in the book that makes it right?

I believe the bible to be 100% true.

Then by the same token if I find a quote in the Alcoran that I believe in then that must be right too?

They can't both be true.  I choose to believe the bible.

Galatians 6:7-9: " Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

John 12:47-48: "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

Each of us will die someday.  And then we'll find out the truth.

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

what do you mean by that, killing is not bad when your getting rid of an evil like hitlar or terrorists. I dont see your point. If it wasnt for real american (great majority were christian) whom sacraficed there lives for this country killing people you would be able to have you twisted point of view. What is your stand on the right to bare arms?

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2004, 05:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Aug 1 2004, 04:02 AM)
By every day that goes I understand more and more why they attacked the WTC.  I think it was very wrong, but the way you treat them it's still understandable from a religious point of view...

-Gronne

I stepped away from the computer for a few minutes and then it hit me.....how can someone actually say this?

"The way we treat them?"  What is that supposed to mean?

Sure, I went off-topic, but it related to what I also think all immoral christians believe in. (That's not implying ALL christians are immoral, absolutely not).

Now Orkan, what did I mean with that? I did say that I didn't like it, the attacks were horrible, but I can understand them from a RELIGIOUS POV. But I think what USA is doing in Iraq is A WHOLE LOT worse. Especially as Iraq had nothing to do with the WTC-attacks.

USA have always treated the mid-east and all muslims like shit. And when they retaliate, THEY are the bastards blink.gif  

Unconditioned love to a God is ALWAYS dangerous. It blinds you from any reality. Had it not been because of how immoral religions make people I wouldn't mind it much, but now it does, and it kills people. And it makes Homo's believe they're worth less.

A slight example of how sick extreme conviction can be: In Gothenburg(Sweden) there was a black person who somehow got in connection with nazi's(No idea why they wanted him around), and a few years later he was a notorious Nazi, which obviously included that he hated all black people. So he cut his penis off, that way he couldn't make his race greater sad.gif  Now that's SICK.

Now HOW is it possible to debate with a person who thinks 100% of the bible is true?

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2004, 08:50:00 AM »

read the bible, read the koran.  Take 6 semesters of history class and you will as well.  I bet you've never even touched another book besides the bible.  Explain to me what happened to people before jesus?  If you don't know of jesus then you're going to hell right?  So what about tribes in africa who have no contact with christans.... are they going to hell?  If ONLY a MAN and a WOMAN can have a kid, explain Mary logically.  Do you know that in those times if you are caught having sex out of wedlock you were killed?  Interesting to think about, if i had sex out of wedlock and if i didn't come up with some crazy story of how it happened i would be killed, lying may not seem like such a bad idea.  But maybe it wasn't a lie, people who eat rotton, raw meat, rotton eggs, body poisoned with rotton teeth and just overall HORRIBLE hygine, ones mind might start to go a little nuts.
Then there are the jews and muslims who are all going to hell right?  But they think you're going to hell.  I'm going to hell i guess, and so is everyone who doesn't believe jesus is our savior.  So explain to me without a closed mind who isn't going to hell.

OK...... then i took 2 geology classes title "the history of the earth 1 and 2".  And if note 100% of the bible was proven wrong, a good 99% of it was, at least on the subject of evolution.  I'm guessing you're still living at home, but when/if you go out to vollege i urge you to take both history and geology classes to get a different point of vuew on things.

thomes08

P.S.  I went to church every sunday and xmas eve till i was 11, nice try though in assuming that everyone who isn't a bible thumper doesn't have a clue what it's about.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Aug 1 2004, 12:53 PM)
OK...... then i took 2 geology classes title "the history of the earth 1 and 2".  And if note 100% of the bible was proven wrong, a good 99% of it was, at least on the subject of evolution.

That's interesting, perhaps you should look up the bombardier beetle, and invest in a copy of Darwin's Black Box.  The story of creation almost certainly is a fabrication, most likely invented to explain something man at the time had no way of explaining.  This, however, does not mean the theory of evolution has any more credability.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11