xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: John Kerry Latest Stupidity  (Read 454 times)

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
John Kerry Latest Stupidity
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2004, 02:00:00 AM »

hippies vote for kerry lol

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2004, 02:57:00 AM »

great post mick, god you are insightfull... wanna post you links to the iraq situaiton one more time?

you and dark should get along famously...

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2004, 05:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jul 28 2004, 06:25 PM)

That is highly offensive, for anyone.

Its akin to me mouthing off about coons or woks etc...

It's not really the same at all. First off "Coons" and "Woks" can't help to be anything but what they are. Gays on the other hand, give nothing back as far as life. How is the world suppose to prosper if everyone is takin it up the arse. I'm not saying they're not hard workers, I'm just saying they can't give birth...

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »

"my pity is limited too, since if they would have been more careful before they screwed it wouldnt have happened to them"

A close friend of my family died from AIDS couple of years ago .  He went out on the razzle(as most red blooded males do on a weekend) and met a chick and took her back home for some kinky sex.

He woke up in the morning and his young lady friend had  left.  He went into the bathroom and noticed she had left him a message on his mirror with red lipstick.

"Welcome to the AIDS club"

On another note between 7 and 15 thousand(could be a little more) people in the UK are infected with this life threating disease and all/most of them dont know they are infected, therefore passing on the disease unknowingly.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2004, 06:08:00 AM »

It's not really the same at all. First off "Coons" and "Woks" can't help to be anything but what they are. Gays on the other hand, give nothing back as far as life. How is the world suppose to prosper if everyone is takin it up the arse. I'm not saying they're not hard workers, I'm just saying they can't give birth.

Who is to say gay/lesbians have anything to do with it. My cousin was going out with a girl for years before he finally admitted to himself he was gay. I dont thnk it is a choice but genetics. How else can you explain butch lesbians and camp gays.

By your logic people who are infertile can not "give anything back", and are 2nd class citizens.

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »

yeah but they can hump eachother and spread AIDS. And its freaking sick. Are county is full of a bunch of gay wussies, at least the other countries kill them ha aha haahaah. But its true they are the main group that spreads it. And its been proven that its NOT genetic. I cant beleive those fags, it should be illegal to for gays or lesbians to marry. A marrige is between a man (a normal non wuss) and a woman. Anybody who is in there right mind could see that and if not because your a liberal.

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »

blink.gif

2Dont do drugs, they kill you anyway, even cigaretts do its proven but the ones that involve a needle and when rounds of heroin are going around blood on the needle is passed from person to person.

those are the top two i could think of. Also that must be pretty rare to be all of the sudden pricked by a needle by some sicko.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »

"give anything back"
as far as life.

I did not say they were second class workers. They are hard workers just like every other American ( dry.gif ), but in no way are they helping for the future.

As for Mick... I'd suggest you stop while you can... i gotta feeling a sea of flames are comin your way.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

wink.gif

Baner re-read my last post.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

Melon:  Mick actually goes out of his way to show proof behind the things he says.

You do not.

You are obnoxious...

And a waste of my time.

Good day.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

and banner, people cannot contribute further than procreating? what about medical, tech and scientific breakthroughs? what about art? are these not contributions? are these timeless "gifts" not important?

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2004, 07:17:00 PM »

wink.gif

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »

how old are you by the way?

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »

whats your best guess? if you come close ill tell ya...

id say your around 17...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11