xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 243 times)

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (pegasys @ Jul 21 2004, 09:50 PM)
I like in Long Island and have seen Lindsey Lohan at the movies and shit(really she used 2 be just a regular kid who liked in cold spring harbor) and her brests are def fake cause they just don't magically get that big in like 2 weeks.  Oh and she's a real bitch 2, and her movies suck.

Sounds like you got rejected.

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »

hahahaha

pegasys

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »

biggrin.gif )

Oh yea and the disclaimer so I can't get sued saying that all comments that I just have made are completly untrue and are not ment2 harm a said person's reputation in any way biggrin.gif .

melon

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2004, 02:26:00 PM »

say it "allegedly" happened, thats what they do over here.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2004, 03:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (cityson @ Jul 20 2004, 01:52 AM)
If you want bigger breasts, take pills.

You gonna tell me those things actually work.   laugh.gif   Actually there is one pill that will work a little bit, but it is not going to turn an A cup chick into a D-cup.  For implants, I really don't care as long as they are well done.  As long as the girl does it of her own freewill and then owns up to it, then I have no problem. wink.gif  Above all though, invest in a good surgeon.  dry.gif

MHolodak

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »

All Im gonna say, and not giving my opinon, but you CAN get breast implants removed... Pamela Anderson did it. So all the people saying when you get breast implants once your body is ruined forever, theres something else for all you guys to fight about, enjoy.

nagmine

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2004, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (MHolodak @ Jul 23 2004, 07:32 AM)
All Im gonna say, and not giving my opinon, but you CAN get breast implants removed... Pamela Anderson did it. So all the people saying when you get breast implants once your body is ruined forever, theres something else for all you guys to fight about, enjoy.

Ive seen women with breat reductions and trust me it isnt a pretty sight. I personly would not want a girl with breast implants , I mean i like firm but not breast implant firm. Natural is the way to be no matter what size .

also if your wife gets breast implants , most likely they arent even for u  wink.gif

moistness

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (MHolodak @ Jul 23 2004, 08:32 AM)

Yeah scar tissue, such an attractive feature on a young laydee! rolleyes.gif

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »

user posted image
when are girls gonna realise the ass has to be good too? 

I dont know about you guys but her ass looks like it needs a little work
Pages: 1 2 [3]