xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 245 times)

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »

ohmy.gif  smile.gif :hitit:

bluedeath

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Ween311

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

They could be real. Its recombinant growth hormone.  It is used to make chicken grow larger chicken breasts so there is more meat to sell.  Appearantly it is starting to affect the humans that eat it.  I see kids with big boobs all the time.  It's not fair.  Girls never had boobs that big when I was that young.

lebriznon

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ween311 @ Jul 12 2004, 12:35 PM)
They could be real. Its recombinant growth hormone.  It is used to make chicken grow larger chicken breasts so there is more meat to sell.  Appearantly it is starting to affect the humans that eat it.  I see kids with big boobs all the time.  It's not fair.  Girls never had boobs that big when I was that young.

i hope you're not serious.  ph34r.gif

Chicken "breasts" are just the chest muscles that we eat.  Birds dont have tits; they're not mammals.

ZeroDown

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

Because I'll never ever be able to have sex with her, that's how.

Asmodeus

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »

jester.gif

cityson

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (Asmodeus @ Jul 13 2004, 04:25 AM)
Most boob jobs leave the woman without sensitivity in the nipple. That is reason enough (for a woman) to not go through with letting someone cut your nipple off and stuff a plastic bag full of crap that will kill you if it ever leaks. Big boobs (the ones that defy gravity) are a learned love....nothing natural about it. Stupid-ass MTV has everyone thinking Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears are the shit....when the truth is...well they are SHIT! Obnoxious dumbasses that would drive any INTELLIGENT person up the wall if they spent any REAL time with them. Unfortunately MTV has all the boys (and girls) thinking looks are everything....and everyone is worshipping idiots who CANNOT be made happy. They all sleep around and pop every pill....get arrested....get more TV coverage.....and make more money because they screwed up. Explain to me how Paris Hilton became popular just because she was a slut that allowed herself to be filmed? Sounds like instant "actor" to me.
Hollywood (and she does) needs to get "the big one" overwith and drop to the bottom of the ocean.....and soon. All these poor scripts that people are constantly whining that the directors are writing are being written for these drug-addicted, oversexed dumbasses.....they are to stupid to deal with a REAL script. Hell, Johnny Depp can only stay off of a huge line of coke long enough to do three or four scenes....tops. Even Robert Downey jr. can't keep off the drugs. Drew Barrymore....gimme a break.....they get to screw up and are rewarded for it! Try doing a line while you are on the job.....then cop an attitude when they say something to you for it. Try it....you might like it.....LA needs more of it.

Big Fake Boobs = dumb, ONLY caveat is cosmetic....sometimes there are legit reasons. Not "I need every man in the world to talk to my chest".

OMG....I ranted.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooops   jester.gif

Word

Ween311

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »

i hope you're not serious. 

It was a joke.  Just trying to add to all the conspiracy theories.  You can never have enough conspiracies.

SigTom

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2004, 03:51:00 AM »

Im not going into exactly how they make me feel, but it sure as hell aint angry....randy maybe, but not angry...unless its that angry kinda sex where your slapping her and.....well you get the idea.

krustytheclown

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Jul 12 2004, 07:53 PM)
:hitit:  wink.gif

too late man, already hit that like 2 weeks ago. wink.gif

cityson

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

If you want bigger breasts, take pills.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

wink.gif

pegasys

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »

who is she? 

Lindsey Lohan....and I don't care if her boobs are real or not.

I like in Long Island and have seen Lindsey Lohan at the movies and shit(really she used 2 be just a regular kid who liked in cold spring harbor) and her brests are def fake cause they just don't magically get that big in like 2 weeks.  Oh and she's a real bitch 2, and her movies suck.

melon

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »

laugh.gif

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Breast Implants
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »

ohmy.gif  me and her in bed... omg lol nice implants  laugh.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3