xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Opinions Changed From This Board  (Read 72 times)

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
Opinions Changed From This Board
« on: July 05, 2004, 07:22:00 AM »

Nice post asshole.

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 07:42:00 AM »

laugh.gif

therebelious1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »

i gotta admit that i havent conceded a point, but i have looked into other sides af arguments i feel strongly about- i'm glad i did that

one thing i have changed my mind about from this forum is michael moore. before reading anything in here, i'd read his books and saw his films, and never thought that he'd be even in the slightest bit biased (naïve i know) but now, i see his messages for what they are, he still raises undeniably good points, but presents them in such a way as to demonise the other side

anyways, i'm glad this forum is here- after you mod the shit out of your xbox, then get tired of helping rookies, its cool to have some (usually) intelligent debate about how fucked up the planet is

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »

Intelligent arguements would require intelligence from both sides. From what I've seen one side makes the intelligent points, while the other side sticks to one un-important useless fact they found while spending their 5 minutes a day flipping past the news channel, because we all know the media is the best source of information as well... More points would get across if people actually knew what they were talking about, but then again, that would require everyone to spend their precious time away from their X-box, and we just can't have that now can we?

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

Seems to me on this forum, it's those who use correct grammer, spelling, and puntuation, against those who just scribble their views with a crayon. Not saying they don't have valid points, just how valid does the point seem, scribbled on paper with a crayon.

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 08:28:00 AM »

ph34r.gif