xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Abortion.....  (Read 422 times)

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »

What scares me about abortion is how hundreds of women will walk down the streets carrying signs promoting pro choice.

By doing that, these women are saying that they would rather kill a fetus than use a condom, or a birth control pill, in the first place.

That's what scares me about it.

Your thoughts?

bluedeath

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

Since the introduction of the Morning after Pill I don't believe that this is an issue.  An abortion done at a later date says that you are a lazy irresponsible whore.  Soon we will have women who kill their children when they are three or four saying that they changed their mind.  Actually this is already happening.

Banj

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »

Isn't abortion only really a problem for idiots and Catholics? I personally refuse to wear a condom because they take all the fun out of spontaneous shagging but that doesn't mean girls can't take the pill (unless they're Catholic). The only girls who get pregnant are those too stupid to know what they're doing.......and Catholics (same difference).

........I'm pro choice too by the way, it's not murder if you can't see their eyes. smile.gif

melon

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »

What scares me about abortion is how hundreds of women will walk down the streets carrying signs promoting pro choice.

By doing that, these women are saying that they would rather kill a fetus than use a condom, or a birth control pill, in the first place.

That's what scares me about it.

Do you honesly think a girl is going to lay there and think or well if i get pregnant i will just have another abortion?

An abortion is a horrible experiance both emotionally and physically. It is a last resort.

Condoms dont have close to a 100% success rate, the pill is 99% succesfull. Think about it, if your girlfriend is on the pill, say you have sex 5 times a wek every week of the year. Thats 260 shags. There are going to be 2 or 3 shags when the girl could get pregnant. Its a lot more for condoms, they can split, tear or just fail.

It is men who have this warped idea that girls are going to shag everyone they want and if they get pregnant head down to the local abortion clinic and get the fucker sucked out.
That is what scares me

therebelious1

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »

the only thing i can add to this is that unless you are in or have been in the situation where an abortion is an option, you have no idea what the decision is like.

beforehand you can have one view, and feel like its a easy decision, but when you get thrown into the deep end, everything changes sad.gif

therebelious1

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 01:41:00 AM »

say you have sex 5 times a wek every week of the year

thats either not an option or very messy dude  ohmy.gif
take out 12 of those weeks and its closer to the mark

melon

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 04:41:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  okay take off a few days a month, but you cant go a full week without., and its not that messy really.

xbox beat box

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 06:15:00 AM »

I wonder how many women have posted in this thread?

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2004, 06:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Jun 25 2004, 01:55 PM)

What scares me is the lack of sex education, as pointed out all forms of contraception is not 100% full proof.  Another scary thought is that religous nuts/pro nanny state wannabe's  would prefer to take away peoples choice, hey we live in a democracy right? If you dont like it there are many other country's that will accomodate your beleifs.

So someone is not accomodating my beliefs when they don't let me walk into someone's house and shoot them? Isn't that "taking my choice away"? The ultimate irony, being pro-choice and anti-capital punishment.... But don't worry, if I didn't believe in some sort of supreme diety (yeah, I'm a Christian), I wouldn't have a conscience ether  tongue.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2004, 07:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Jun 24 2004, 10:52 PM)
Your thoughts?

you are a moron... why is it that the ultra-conservative, rightwing freaks never look at all sides of an issue? everything is always black and white with you and you are always right...

fuck it, have fun on your high-horse and ill get off my soapbox...

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »

you are a moron... why is it that the ultra-conservative, rightwing freaks never look at all sides of an issue?

What do you mean I haven't looked at both sides of the issue?  In my post, I clearly said there were other means of birth control.

everything is always black and white with you and you are always right...

If I believed I was always right...why would I ask you for your thoughts on this issue in the first place?

nemt

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »

Abortion leads to mass organ harvesting.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (OrkanMan @ Jun 25 2004, 02:19 PM)
What do you mean I haven't looked at both sides of the issue?  In my post, I clearly said there were other means of birth control.

you stated that these women use abortion as birth control... that is not a statement from someone who looks at all sides...

If I believed I was always right...why would I ask you for your thoughts on this issue in the first place?

people like to argue...? one thing about it is that liberals, on a whole and in my opinion, look at the whole picture and argue points... conservatives generally just proclaim others as wrong and refuse to listen past that...

bluedeath

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

That's true.

You are wrong and I refuse to hear anymore.  Actually the only thing that I hear is blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Abortion.....
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »

wink.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 4