xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Religion Of Peace Strikes Again  (Read 337 times)

nemt

• Archived User
The Religion Of Peace Strikes Again
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »

Beheading has been part of islamic culture and law for centuries, governments should be allowed to execute capital criminals however they want, the problem comes when terrorists execute the innocent.  Frankly, I'd be just as outraged with the terrorists if they had shot the various hostages.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »

What is wrong with these people!

Is beheading really any different to hanging someone? That has been a major part of american history. They dont have gas chambers or electric chairs, they do the simplestr thing. Murder is wrong it doesnt matter how it happened.

problem comes when terrorists execute the innocent

Again nemt why do you refer to them as terorists? And again I have to point out that to them american troops are terrorists and have killed15,000 innocents.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jun 23 2004, 07:11 PM)
Again nemt why do you refer to them as terorists? And again I have to point out that to them american troops are terrorists and have killed15,000 innocents.

You're a moron if you honestly think that way and aren't just trying to incite an argument.

That's like saying roads are evil because people die in car crashes.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 23 2004, 09:08 PM)
You're a moron if you honestly think that way and aren't just trying to incite an argument.

wait, what are you trying to say? that US soldiers cant be held accountable for innocents killed, just because its a fucked up war there in?

so the US is allowed to do whatever it wants to any country it decides to fuck up the ass in terms of "good things"??

i agree with melon, if terrorists are at fault for killing innocents, so is the military

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »

I am not flaming or becoming personal, and I am not trying to incite an argument. To the average Iraqi there country has been invaded by American and British forces and a lot of ordinary people have been killed.

The road analogy is not very relevant but you could say the driver is evil if he is chasing somebody else and doesnt care how many pedestrians he runs over to get his man.

I am not trying to turn this into a flame war but you have to try and consider the average Iraqi's point of view.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jun 24 2004, 03:59 AM)
I am not trying to turn this into a flame war but you have to try and consider the average Iraqi's point of view.

The average Iraqi is thrilled he or she no longer has to live in a brutal dictatorship.  The media doesn't show you the view of the average Iraqi, and you know that.

I stand by my point you're a moron if you think terrorists killing a kidnapped civilian hostage is in any way similar to minimal civilian casualties, which every precaution has been taken to avoid.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

"which every precaution has been taken to avoid."

Wrong

If every "precaution" had been taken the coalition wouldn't be occupying Iraq.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 05:53:00 AM »

minimal civilian casualties, which every precaution has been taken to avoid.

How is 15,000 minimum? At no point ever is 15,000 civillian casulties acceptable never mind minimal! Your country has a history of leaving vast numbers of civillians dead.
How is blanket bombing Baghdad at the start of the war and using cluster bombs and depleted uranium shells minimising casualties?

You live in a little sheltered, cosy world which has no resemblance to what the rest of us live in. I cant be bothered with you anymore, you are beyond words.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

I'm not going to defend the war here, anyone against the war is either misinformed, a moron, or both.

Additionally, even the highest estimates put the civilian death toll in Iraq well under 15,000.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 24 2004, 04:43 PM)
I'm not going to defend the war here, anyone against the war is either misinformed, a moron, or both.

Additionally, even the highest estimates put the civilian death toll in Iraq well under 15,000.

why would someone being against a war with no just cause, be mis informed or a moron.
nemt, everytime you post, it shows more and more how biased, and opinionated everything you say is.

tell me why it ws good to attack iraq, sure sadaam is out of power, but alot of the pople there want him back in, because he represented stability. 15,000 civilians dead, more pissed off terrorists and a retarded cowoby in the white house, this was the worst presidential term ever.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (TSOPrano @ Jun 24 2004, 06:04 PM)
Sir, please take a look at this http://www.homelands...om/videos/3.wmv then tell me that the "average Iraqi" is glad. Note all the cars honking in happiness.

dont try, he'll just since the link is liberal biased and has no meaning

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2004, 12:37:00 AM »

I like your sig. That is the most fucked up situation in the middle east. All though there are promising signs but im not geting my hopes up.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »

Didnt say there was. Totally agree with you. I know we started the situation in the first place but i dont think were involved now. if you know different tell me and i may have to do some research.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »

You guys are sure worried about the people of IRAQ. Your concern is touching but actions speak much louder than words.  Why not volunteer?  Here is the site for information on volunteering in IRAQ :Volunteer

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2004, 01:40:00 PM »

Iraq is not a safe place to be right now if your western. I do things from here, I have been on several marches and there is a weekly protest outside our townhall.
So yes actions do speak louder than words and i do my part, but i am not going to risk my life going to a war torn country.
Pages: 1 [2] 3