xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Religion Of Peace Strikes Again  (Read 339 times)

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
The Religion Of Peace Strikes Again
« on: June 18, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2...dnap/index.html

U.S. hostage Johnson beheaded

Sources say body found in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda militants kept a pledge to kill their American hostage, posting three chilling photographs Friday on an Islamist Web site to prove they had beheaded Paul Johnson Jr.

The Lockheed Martin Corp. employee was kidnapped in Riyadh last Saturday. Sources in Riyadh said Johnson's body was found in the eastern part of Riyadh; official statements are expected soon.

Abdel Aziz Al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia, had threatened Tuesday to kill Johnson in 72 hours unless the Saudi government released al Qaeda prisoners and Westerners left the Arabian Peninsula.

"As we promised, we the mujahedeen from the Falluja Squadron slaughtered the American hostage Paul Johnson after the deadline we gave to the Saudi tyrants," a statement said on the Web site. It has been translated from the Arabic.

"So he got his fair share from this life and for him to taste a bit of what the Muslims have been suffering from Apache helicopter attacks. They were tortured by its missiles."

Johnson, 49, worked on Apache helicopters in Saudi Arabia and had lived there for more than a decade.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell condemned what he called an "action of barbarism."

"It shows once again what the world is dealing with -- to behead somebody or murder somebody, somebody innocent who was only trying to help," he said. "It will cause us and the Saudis to redouble our efforts to go after the terrorists wherever they are, wherever they hide."

But a senior U.S. State Department official told CNN the United States would now act to "batten down the hatch and don't give them an easy target," and urge Americans to leave the country.

"We want Americans to leave. We want the people that are there to take appropriate precautions," the official said.

The official added that Johnson lived away from the heavy fortified expatriate compounds and "was a sitting duck."

The al Qaeda Web statement also said the killing was "a lesson for them to learn for whoever comes to our country, this will be their punishment."

Al-Muqrin had claimed responsibility for Johnson's kidnapping and the death of another American, Kenneth Scroggs, on Saturday on behalf of a group called the Al Falluja Squadron, which claims to have ties to al Qaeda.

The photographs on the Web site plainly show the face of Johnson, the man seen in videotapes with his captors earlier this week.

Pleas unheeded

Earlier in the day, Johnson's Thai wife, Noom, tearfully pleaded for his release.

Muslim friends of Johnson -- including some clerics -- also pleaded for his release. But the militants were not swayed.

Lockheed Martin spokesman, Tom Jurkowsky, said the company is "dealing with the family."

"All we can say is we're very distressed, very disheartened," Jurkowsky said.

Earlier Friday, Al Arabiya as well as CNN had aired an emotional appeal from Johnson's Thai wife, Noom.

U.S. and Saudi investigators concluded an intensive meeting Friday, Saudi officials said, as security forces spread all over the kingdom searching for Johnson.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

What's this?  You mean the wonderful and skilled Saudi security forces, who love America, couldn't find and liberate him?

This isn't a suprise to anyone.

If you want to gamble with your life, that's your business - it's not like one hostage was going to result in a toop pullout.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

New news reports state that the guy in charge of the beheading of Paul Johnson has been killed along with some of his peoples.

I hope this is true as this is a major blow against these dirty, disgusting, fucks.

alf

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »

He was wearing an orange jumpsuit just like Nick Berg

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (alf @ Jun 18 2004, 06:01 PM)
He was wearing an orange jumpsuit just like Nick Berg

The prisoners in Cuba were actively working against the US, the civilians beheaded in Iraq were working to help Saudi Arabia.

Additionally, Abdulaziz al-Moqrin (self proclaimed leader of AQ in Saudi Arabia) was just killed in a raid by Saudi forces, as were two of his deputies.

maverick13

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

Apparently these perverted al aqaeda did this in retaliation for the Abu Graib prison pics. The prisoners in Abu Graib prison had bags over their heads, big whoop, at least they still have their heads....

I want everyone to read this rather disgusting excerpt:

Still photographs showed a severed head, placed on the back of a body wearing an orange jumpsuit, the face turned towards the camera. A dagger rested on the corpse, its point apparently buried in Mr Johnson's forehead.

-From http://www.telegraph.../ixnewstop.html

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 08:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Jun 19 2004, 01:01 PM)
I'm guessing Saudi law is similiar to US law

What's your second guess?

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

meh, i like how the US does everything it can for its own people

o wait, no it doesnt, as it makes us look weak, but were the strongest fucking country in the world, ahahahahaha*

*sarcasm

o and so nemt doesnt go all ape shit, yes i do know about the US' stance on not negotiating with terrorists
i always wondered what the president would do if it was his wife that was being taken hostage

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 06:36:00 AM »

Well, if it was Bush, then you bet he would do whatever he could to get her back.  

If it was Clinton or Kerry on the other hand, I think they would go to a bar and do a little window shopping.  Only difference is that Kerry would be looking for the cash and Clinton would be looking for the ass.  Gotta love the liberals.  Only thing they are in love with is themselves.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Heet @ Jun 20 2004, 09:36 AM)
Well, if it was Bush, then you bet he would do whatever he could to get her back.  

If it was Clinton or Kerry on the other hand, I think they would go to a bar and do a little window shopping.  Only difference is that Kerry would be looking for the cash and Clinton would be looking for the ass.  Gotta love the liberals.  Only thing they are in love with is themselves.

wow, so you are a fucking moron

you just proved our current president sucks, as that if it was his wife hed be whatever he could to get her back, but if its justsome regular US citizen, well fuck em, is that right??

wow, all you "liberal haters" are alike, in that your all retarded

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »

I dont really give a shit if he got beheaded.
An American life means nothing to me. Why should I give a fuck?
Thousands of you could die for all I care.
As long as no English die then fuck it, its his fault for being there.

therebelious1

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2004, 06:25:00 AM »

wtf is these guys major malfunctions?

do they honestly think that killing a single person is gonna convince a nation to withdraw its entire army? thats gotta be the most flawed logic i've ever heard

except from what spain did recently, there has never been any submission to the demands of terrorists- EVER! thats not exactly a proven track record for success of the tactic is it?

does anyone know if these people who video tape killings actually believe that they are going to get what they want?
or are they just doing it because they enjoy the act of killing someone in a degrading and humiliating way and making excuses for it?

i must have too small a mind to comprehend the purpose of their actions blink.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2004, 07:11:00 AM »

They know it wont change most governments minds on the situation i think it's  directed at the general public as we are the ones who elect or governments.

Btw the people of Spain dumped there current government because they were fed up with the lies spewing out of politicians mouths, it had nothing to do with pulling  troops out of Iraq.  

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 11:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (nagmine @ Jun 22 2004, 05:06 PM)
they just showed on the news that they killed that poor korean guy.

u wonder when this will end.

Not Today sad.gif

Link

KABUL, Afghanistan — A senior Afghan militia commander said Wednesday that troops from Afghanistan's U.S.-trained national army beheaded four Taliban fighters to avenge the similar slaying of an Afghan soldier and a military interpreter. He later retracted his statement after a strong government denial.

Seems to be getting worse. What is wrong with these people!

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Jun 23 2004, 02:00 PM)
What is wrong with these people!

they want there country back to the way it was, because to them, at least under sadaam there wern't made men running around, looting, pillaging, raping, and they had a stable enviroment, but now, there lifes just plain sucks.
welcome to american life iraqi's
Pages: [1] 2 3