xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Famous Bush Mis-speaks  (Read 349 times)

therebelious1

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2004, 03:29:00 AM »

ohmy.gif

melon

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2004, 03:30:00 AM »

He went AWOL on many occassions.
Why wouldnt he of been called up?

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2004, 04:40:00 AM »

wink.gif  Bush is playing the game like all the others before and many more after him. What makes him better than Clinton or any others for that matter? Nemt just give us one thing that you disagree with Bush. The man is not perfect.  Leave Slick willie alone. Clinton did some good and did some dirt but again what President dont. They always do photo ops, its all about image to please their supporters. Like Clinton, Daddy Bush, Regan.....on and on and on. The polictal climate is fucked and needs overhauling. the country dont need photo ops we need action. Bush seems like he tries to hard cause lets face it, hes not that good , a C average president who rode in on the coattails of his daddy. Chaney doing all the work, and has his hand so far up bush's ass like a ventriloquist. Stop being a follower and use your own mind. Jack out of the matrix biggrin.gif

*Edit note:  I meant to quote melon not nemt. sucks reading at work

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 18 2004, 06:13 AM)
The Air National Guard is an important service, Bush flew an F102, and fully completed his duties.  Additionally, Bush never would have been drafted into the armed services anyway.

yes, but in war time when all you do is sit on ur ass and dont see real combat......

nemt, your gonna be the protestors that try to stop people from seing Feranhieght (sp) 9/11 arent you, because its actual footage of how fucked up this country is

micheal moore (sp) asked a senator if youd sign his son up to serve in iraq, and he said no because his sisters kids were serving in the army
well that great, but those arent his kids, and he knows he isnt dumb enough to send his kids to death for nothing

just like Bush senior wasnt dumb enough to send his son to vietnam, so he got him a non action service job

nemt

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jun 18 2004, 08:30 AM)
He went AWOL on many occassions.
Why wouldnt he of been called up?

That's untrue.  Any rumors of Bush goin AWOL are fabrications, and though all of his military records have been released, and numerous staff on bases in both Texas and Alabama have told the press they remember seeing Bush, nothing will shut the left up - you are a perfect example of this.

You want to talk about skirting war duty?  Let's talk about someone who was hardly in Viet Nam long enough to get a good tan, seems to rack up medals like Audie Murphy on 'roids (but throws them in the dirt when he realizes veterans don't play well to the MA liberal crowd) Goes home almost a year early after being "wounded," (an option one Navy Admiral recalls this man was the only soldier who took advantage of), votes against every defense initiative and calls the CIA pointless once the Berlin Wall came down.

Yeah, you got yourself one hell of a patriot right there.

EDIT: Bush wouldn't "of" been called up because his lottery number and birthday were neven randomly called.

Colonel32

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 18 2004, 08:50 PM)
That's untrue.  Any rumors of Bush goin AWOL are fabrications, and though all of his military records have been released, and numerous staff on bases in both Texas and Alabama have told the press they remember seeing Bush, nothing will shut the left up - you are a perfect example of this.

You want to talk about skirting war duty?  Let's talk about someone who was hardly in Viet Nam long enough to get a good tan, seems to rack up medals like Audie Murphy on 'roids (but throws them in the dirt when he realizes veterans don't play well to the MA liberal crowd) Goes home almost a year early after being "wounded," (an option one Navy Admiral recalls this man was the only soldier who took advantage of), votes against every defense initiative and calls the CIA pointless once the Berlin Wall came down.

Yeah, you got yourself one hell of a patriot right there.

EDIT: Bush wouldn't "of" been called up because his lottery number and birthday were neven randomly called.

Nemt I used to think you didn't drink the Kool-aid sad.gif  

I was wrong. I think you should research some of those claims and you might again be surprised at the information you were fed.

Everyone does both good and bad things in their life, but when ou arrive at the conclusion that Bush was in the good and Kerry in the wrong during the Vietnam era it just means your eyes aren't open. Everything you just said can easily be disputed by a simple google search.

I can't stand Kerry, I don't think he would be a good president but at least I know about the guy. If you would like to debate about Kerry and his wartime activity I would be happy to educate you, I suggest you look up some of his records beforehand and perhaps even ignore me like you did when I questioned your outlandish claims about Clinton  rolleyes.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »

Disprove anything I said, I dare you.

Bush was honorably serving in the air national guard, he flew an F102 and fully completed his duty.  He was honorably discharged.

Kerry served in Viet Nam for four months, on a boat cruising empty rivers for the most part.  He was injured three times, two of which required little or no recovery.  He elected to go home after the third injury, where he proceeded to accuse his comrades of atrocities, criticized the war, and threw his own ribbons in the dirt.

Kerry is a flip flopping ultra liberal, who's already alienated 99% of the population.  He has the most negative support of any candidate in recent history, whereas Bush has the least.  Kerry is a disgrace to the US armed forces, and even his own corrupt, meaningless political party.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 19 2004, 04:11 PM)

Bush was honorably serving in the air national guard, he flew an F102 and fully completed his duty.  He was honorably discharged.

Kerry served in Viet Nam for four months

i dont care what you say, but the person who at least went to vietnam is more of a war hero, or honorable military serviceman, then the man that flew air national guard planes, knowing he wasnt in any danger

jesus, you do know that some people were in veitnam for little over a month and they would be killed (espacially officers), so even four months is a hell of a long time in a war like that

i dont care if the war itself was fucked up, bush didnt do shit for the country by flying a fucking airplane over non hostile territory knowing he wouldnt be shot down, and even if he did fly a plane over vietnam, that still takes less balls then cruising on a boat in the middle of a jungle were the viet cong could pop out and shoot you

nemt, you seem to call everyone here radical liberals, or very far left people, yet you dont seem to realize your the one with the problem, as your so far right, youd let george bush dominate you from behind probably

nemt

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »

Bush has 23% negative support, Kerry has 59%.

You don't know what you're talking about, you probably don't even know what the term "negative support" refers to.

Bush has made mistakes, his failure to combat the democrat blocking of his judicial nominees, and the lack of force used in Tora Bora come to mind - but he's still better than any democrat leader in at least fifty years.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 19 2004, 06:21 PM)
Bush has 23% negative support, Kerry has 59%.

You don't know what you're talking about, you probably don't even know what the term "negative support" refers to.

Bush has made mistakes, his failure to combat the democrat blocking of his judicial nominees, and the lack of force used in Tora Bora come to mind - but he's still better than any democrat leader in at least fifty years.

umm, no, hes a babbling idiot

and glad for you to respond to my other post, i guess it shows when a real point is proven, you dont know shit on how to respond to it

bottom line, bush is retarded, and has no grammer skills

therebelious1

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jun 20 2004, 12:42 AM)
bottom line, bush is retarded, and has no grammer skills

rotfl.gif
anyone who tries to contest that is of the same ilk as someone trying to say creationism is scientifically viable
ph34r.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »

"Actually, I — this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about — when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me." -G.W.B

what he is he trying to tell us?
that he cant talk.........

methie

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif

melon

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2004, 01:34:00 AM »

Yes but Helium you never used a hyphon in antiamerican and you missed a full stop and used to much celoquilism (they will love that spelling)

Ha i have proved everything you have written is completly wrong.

Only Bush is worthy of praise and Rumsfeld is his fianl prophet!

Ween311

• Archived User
Famous Bush Mis-speaks
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2004, 02:47:00 AM »

Bush is off starting wars for power and oil, but Kerry is corrupt.

Not to start anymore arguments (and for the record I am not trying to support Bush by stating this) but Kerry did vote to go to war.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4