xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Transition Iraq President Named...  (Read 95 times)

drunkpug

• Archived User
Transition Iraq President Named...
« on: June 01, 2004, 04:51:00 AM »

You hear it here first...

but first let me take you back a few threds....

"DrunkPug - the "government" being turned over to the Iraqi's is led by Allawi, a CIA/MI6 buddy with NO support in Iraq whatsover (less than 1% a few years ago). He is the head of the INA party and in the last uprising at Baiji the citizens burned down their headquarter. He was also the guy who gave the US false intelligence about the "45 min attack" capabilities. He was the guy who led the Coup in '96 that was supported by the UK/Jordan and the US

It's Chalabi's cousin for bloody sake - another cousin is in charge of Saddam and his trial, give me a break. If their was the slightest goal of democracy then he wouldn't be in charge.

He is just another US installed puppet to oversee the transition - I don't think this is a bad thing for now but at least I realize what it is" - Colonel32

we'll my boy... that is not true....

today Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer, the tribal chief who on Tuesday was named interim president of Iraq, blames much of the postwar chaos on the U.S.-led occupation but is not seen as anti-American.

"In a televised address after his election was announced, al-Yawer called on the United Nations to play a major role in "bringing full sovereignty back to Iraq"

"Iraqis are looking forward to a free, independent, democratic, unified and federal Iraq," said al-Yawer, who has blamed the post-Saddam chaos in Iraq on the U.S. occupation. Al-Yawer also has denounced violence against American and other coalition forces.

how many people do you need to here it come from before it sinks in...

Iraqis are looking forward to a free, independent, democratic, unified and federal Iraq... and guess what we are going to give it to them...

start posts about how... american is a imperial power .. in 3...2...1 googogogogogogo

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 06:03:00 AM »

i bet we will have us troops in iraq for forever...

do you know there are troops still in germany, japan heck, the wars over there were over decades ago... but from what i have read... which is a fair ammount.. I believe the earliest date The new goverment could force the Troops out would be some time around december of 2005... if they want... i doubt they will ask for them to leave because the new goverment will depend of them for security... atleast untill they can get a new army and police force that is not corrupt as saddam and his henchmen were...

but i really expect to see somewhere around maby 4 to 5 years from now maby at the most 10,000 or less us troops and a decent ammount of un forces..

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 06:50:00 AM »

do you know there are troops still in germany, japan heck, the wars over there were over decades ago

What? Do you think they're there because Germany is a threat to USA? Germany would never start a war again(well they have no reason whatsoever) and USA don't think they will. USA mostly(only?) have airforces in germany. I suppose they pay Germany for the air-space. If you thought it was for any other reason they have troops there you have to read up a lot.

edit: Please Drunkpug, don't want to be a prick here, but please stop writing "maby". I would like to know (for real) if you people write like that when you're writing an essay or similar? The same with the correct usage of they're, their and there. Do you really not know how to use them correctly or do you write like it because it's faster? This was not sarcasm, I just want to know.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »

He's the leader of the transition government, additionally, he was appointed with help from the UN, and the IGC, not just the USA.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ Jun 1 2004, 09:03 AM)
and a decent ammount of un forces..

o, so now we want the UN to help us?

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

BTW is the new president even Iraqi?  rolleyes.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Jun 2 2004, 06:02 PM)
BTW is the new president even Iraqi?  rolleyes.gif

Yes, but he's been in exile.

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 06:46:00 AM »

to rebuild the iraqi civilization is there a chance they can raise taxes on exports <(oil)> to rase money for the economy?

sort of off topic but i dont want to make an entire new thread.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »

There are US army bases all over Europe. It was a condition of the financial aid America gave Europe to rebuild after the war.

The Iraqi president-in-waiting is part of the Saudi royal family.
This is the same family who are close business partners and friends with......  
......the Bush family.
In fact a prince Bamber Bush (nickname gived by dubya) spent time in the white house straight after 9/11.

These two families are intricitly linked financially and I can guarentee Mike Moores new film will cover this.

With such a conflict of interests how can he not be a puppet president???

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 05:03:00 AM »

I know you can't believe everything you read in the paper/see on the news but I'm sure I read/saw something about this new guy being totally anti US/UK occupation....

....can't back that up with anything though so I might have been dreaming.

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (Banj @ Jun 5 2004, 02:03 PM)
I know you can't believe everything you read in the paper/see on the news but I'm sure I read/saw something about this new guy being totally anti US/UK occupation....

....can't back that up with anything though so I might have been dreaming.

That is what he has been saying. His first speech led me to believe that as well.