xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Another Terrible Act That Americans Did  (Read 411 times)

drunkpug

• Archived User
Another Terrible Act That Americans Did
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »

bull you must be 15 because you lack the skills to come up with a reponse... call me a idiot.. look at yourself my boy oh wait all you can do is call people names like a 15 year old...

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »

ok, seeing how i was busy before, now i can comment on your "japan is a h/-\x0r, they kill 50 million, and jews!!!11!!"

first, i dont remember a) mass populations of jews being in japan
2) japan ever killing jews (let alone the 6 million that hitler did)
c) japan ever sending troops to the european theater, and then killing jews

so that point is shot down of yours

second, yes, 50 million people probably did die in world war 2, but its not at all all of japan or germanys fault (alot of blame can be put on germany for starting it, but japan sure as shit didnt)
are you trying to tell me the US, Britian, Russia and France never killed a single person, not one single person?
how did they win battles without killing anyone, by forfeit???
ok, that point is shot down

third, im 17, and i have common sense, very good knowledge, and morallity, unlike you, who just says
"hahaha, you so stupid, 50 million haha, japan did it, your dumb"

please, go take your ridilin

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 29 2004, 01:14 PM)
bull you must be 15 because you lack the skills to come up with a reponse... call me a idiot.. look at yourself my boy oh wait all you can do is call people names like a 15 year old...

umm, look above, then say i cant make a rebutle to your idiotic post, and check the timestamps, i was making my reply while you were making fun of me for not making a reply, good one (cough, grow up cough)

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

ok in 5 min i will show your posts lol....

quotes for mr bull....

weall obiaously uare the mroon, jebus

wow, your ovbiously the idiot

wow, no one even has to argue with your post without showing what an idiot you are

from just looking at 2 threads that is all you can say lol you a idiot this idiot that
lol

ok 15 year old.. you are now like Vince V! You can join the ranks... enjoy because it is not worth my time to teach a 15 year old history or respect .. maby your parents should do that...

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2004, 11:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 29 2004, 01:27 PM)
ok in 5 min i will show your posts lol....

quotes for mr bull....

wow, your ovbiously the idiot

wow, no one even has to argue with your post without showing what an idiot you are

from just looking at 2 threads that is all you can say lol you a idiot this idiot that
lol

ok 15 year old.. you are now like Vince V! You can join the ranks... enjoy because it is not worth my time to teach a 15 year old history or respect .. maby your parents should do that...

hahaha, good try

i like how your taking my posts in which the argument was won, in which mirx999 and iwinulose couldnt grasp sarcasm after 5 different people told them so, good job

so wait, whos the childish one here?
i just responded to your edited reply saying "you cant even back up your psot" and all you do is get off subject, good one...........

and if you had been paying attention, youd know this qoute
was directed at nemt for only attacking the way people type and not thier arguments

again, good job  jester.gif

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

and ween, no comment as ur an idiot

If you are so proper and don't resort to name calling during your debates, what prompted the above quote towards me?  Didn't agree with my post so you call me an idiot?  Nice.  Mature.  I have never once personally attacked anyone during an argument on here, yet you seem to do that with almost every reply.  Makes people not respect you.

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »

Ok. 53 million dead in WW2. Let's do this by the numbers. Actually, most historians say the death toll was around 50 million. For sources, please look at these books:
  • Atlas of World History by Haywood --> 50 Million
  • The Second World War by Keegan, J. --> 50 Million
  • The Chrnological Atlas of WW2 by Messenger --> 50 Million
  • Twentieth Century by J.M. Roberts -->  Greater than 50 Million
It would seem that I have more sources than just Michael Moore...

Of these 50 Million deaths, let's see how many were lost where:
  • 22 Million --> Soldiers
  • 12 Million --> Civilians in concentration camps
  • 14.5 Million --> Epidemics, Hunger, Etc.
  • 1.5 Million --> Bombing
And how many soldiers did each side (roughly) lose?
  • Soviet Union --> 10 Million
  • Germany --> 3.5 Million
  • China --> 2.05 Million
  • Japan --> 1.5 Million
  • USA --> 0.4 Million
  • Romania --> 0.3 Million
  • Yugoslavia --> 0.3 Million
  • Britain --> 0.28 Million
  • Italy --> 0.23 Million
  • France --> 0.21 Million
  • Hungary --> 0.14 Million
  • Poland --> 0.13 Million
  • Total --> 19.04 Million
This number contradicts the one above because these are deaths reported by each country. They obviously did not report all deaths and may have written off some for one reason or another.

And how much death did each side cause?
  • Germany --> ~35 Million
  • Japan --> ~1-6 Million
  • Allied Powers --> 9-14 Million Germans
  • USA Nuking Japan --> 92,000 @ Hiroshima + 45,000 @ Nagasaki. This is from the initial bombing and does not include the deaths caused by radiation afterward.
These numbers can be found in Crimes and Mercies by Bacque.

Now, it would seem Japan only caused 6 million deaths max (this is an assumed number beacuse there were 50 million deaths, and Germany accumulated 35 million of them and the Allied Powers accumulated 9-14 million). However, the US only lost 0.4 million soldiers. In return it killed 137,000 people in Japan by the nucleur bombings alone. Then, along with the allied powers, it killed far more people than the Japanese. Furthermore, most of the deaths cause by the Germans and Japanese were incurred by civilians (either in concetration camps or by their conditions) and by the Russians.

NOW! That i have gotten your fucking numbers out of the way. Get back to my statement before. You refused to acknowledge it because I believe you were unable to refute it. If you do not know which one I am talking about, here's a link:
http://forums.xbox-s...ic=220118&st=23

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ween311 @ May 29 2004, 02:35 PM)

If you are so proper and don't resort to name calling during your debates, what prompted the above quote towards me?  Didn't agree with my post so you call me an idiot?  Nice.  Mature.  I have never once personally attacked anyone during an argument on here, yet you seem to do that with almost every reply.  Makes people not respect you.

im only speakign the truth, and if you want, ill be more specific

your post was idiotic
There is a word for people who hate America so much......It is JEALOUSY.

first of all, wheres the basis, facts, any sort of proof of this?

second, why would other countrys be so jealous?

you oviousbly dont pay attention to other cultures do you?
i mean, i guess the tribes that live in the amazon, africa, and other such places, where theyve live for thousands of years all the sudden said, "damn, that america is soo cool, im so jealous"
or they probably dont give a fuck about the rest of the world, which is a good attitude, there just worrying about themselves and not starting shit ne where else and you dont see global tribe wars or mass tibe genocide or any of that shit............. (except when the US killed the indians, then there was genocide among tribes)

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ May 29 2004, 08:50 PM)
im only speakign the truth, and if you want, ill be more specific

your post was idiotic

first of all, wheres the basis, facts, any sort of proof of this?

second, why would other countrys be so jealous?

you oviousbly dont pay attention to other cultures do you?
i mean, i guess the tribes that live in the amazon, africa, and other such places, where theyve live for thousands of years all the sudden said, "damn, that america is soo cool, im so jealous"
or they probably dont give a fuck about the rest of the world, which is a good attitude, there just worrying about themselves and not starting shit ne where else and you dont see global tribe wars or mass tibe genocide or any of that shit............. (except when the US killed the indians, then there was genocide among tribes)

Uhhh...those people aren't on here posting about how the US sucks.  You can disagree with people without putting them down.  Or can you?

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

There's a word for people like ween....ignoranmous. LoL, I borrowed that from Eminem. Anyway, you assume we are jealous when we make all these statements about America? Alot of the posters live in America  laugh.gif And I, I left America to live in Japan, a country I believe is far better than America. Why would I leave a country I am jealous of? Haha....this is why you are a moron and why no one responded to your post with an intelligent response.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »

yea ween, i live in america, so im jealous of living in america? how  the hell does that work

its like saying, all gays should die, and yet your gay too, so does that mean you should die also (when i say you, i wasnt referring to you as in ween, but you as if ne one here was the person making that statement, as in 3rd person point of view)

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ May 29 2004, 09:36 PM)
(when i say you, i wasnt referring to you as in ween, but you as if ne one here was the person making that statement, as in 3rd person point of view)

LOL, its funny how you had to explain that. Its also sad that you had to. Because if you had not, ween would have posted something "NO! I'm not gay. You're stupid. JEALOUS OF MY NON-GAYNESS!!!!!"

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »

HaHaHa....You guys take yourselves way too seriously.  It was an attempt at humor.  Maybe not a good one.  

What I was trying to point out in my later posts though is that you guys are so quick to condemn other people for name calling and not debating in a serious manner with facts and statistics, but you are also the first ones to cry "IDIOT, IGNORAMOUS, FOOL."  

You can call me an idiot or a clown or whatever you want to.  That's real mature.  You make yourselves sound so much more intelligent when you do that.  Flame away.

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ween311 @ May 29 2004, 04:20 PM)
HaHaHa....You guys take yourselves way too seriously.  It was an attempt at humor.  Maybe not a good one.  

What I was trying to point out in my later posts though is that you guys are so quick to condemn other people for name calling and not debating in a serious manner with facts and statistics, but you are also the first ones to cry "IDIOT, IGNORAMOUS, FOOL."  

You can call me an idiot or a clown or whatever you want to.  That's real mature.  You make yourselves sound so much more intelligent when you do that.  Flame away.

for anyone paying attention, this is the point were ween realizes he was wrong and decides to save face, which is fine with me
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5