xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Bill Clinton  (Read 450 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 12 2004, 05:38 PM)
That quote says it all, asshole.  Your knowledge of politics doesn't reall extend beyond fake news television shows and internet forums.

wow, you qouting that proves it all

i wasnt really trying to be political with that statement, just showing how your mind works (ie, kill everyone that doesnt matter, thats how you think dont you)

fine, ill put it in better terms

all the people nemt feels should be killed

iraqi's (o, im sorry, innocent terrorists, is that a better term for you) going to a wedding

anybody thats innocent, but not american

anybody thats been taken over by the so called "liberal propaganda machine" (according to nemt, everyone that differs with him is a liberal that doesnt know shit about politics)

anyways, you get the point

like i said, you qouting a statement that had no real point behind it, other then to show your a one minded, mentally ill person, shows how you think and act

o and, kazaa lite++ has spyware  ph34r.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »

You're worse than Howard Dean, at least he knows when he's beaten.

I never said anything to imply any of that, you're either a complete idiot who can't read the connotation in anything on the screen, or a liar who's grasping for straws, or both.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 12 2004, 05:49 PM)

I never said anything to imply any of that

ok, knowing that your not being very direct ill break it down

1) if your replying to the comments i made about people that should be killed, read the qoute in my signature, it says it all (for people not fimiliar, nemt thinks, that even though they were innocent (yes, there innocent, seeing how they were not proven guilty of anything) iraqi's at a wedding, they deserved to die since there "terrorists", so his definition of terrorists seems to be anybody not american, as early he said the constitution only applied to US citizens (which im not arguing it doesnt) im just saying that he seems to be one minded and mentally ill)

2) if you comment refers to me replying on how you qouted me, yes you were referring to me as making a political remark, when it was just meant to be a joke and show how retarded you are

so, now, instead of making fun og my spelling, or saying "im smarter, you dumb liberal" tell me what you meant, or tell me how im wrong, when i have it in my signature that you think innocent people should die

nemt

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (self @ Jun 12 2004, 08:36 PM)
OMFG.

I sincerely hope you two dont represent the common view in right wing America. If your opinions are regarded as anything other than extremistic racism, then the world is indeed in deeper shit than I could've ever imagined.

Someone tell me it isn't so.

I represent the moderate view in America, all forms of extremism are bad for the citizens.

To you liberal fantaics, however, even moderation seems extreme right.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »

so a majority of america wants innocent people to die?

jesus self, the world is in deep shit

melon

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »

Nemt were you the really rich spoilt kid in class?
The one everybody hated?

Are you really frustrated because you have only had sex once and she was so drunk she doesnt even remember?
Your sex life is quite likely 100% cyber.

Are your firends even bigger gimps than you? You know the ones, about 2 or 3 in each year at school. Are they the only people who listen to you?

Do you even have friends?
Did you stay in at weekends because that was your "thing" or because you had no one to go out with?
If you do have friends are they some random internet psuedom?
Is your best friend Deathkiller2000 (etc..)?

I pity you very much. Deep down you must be truly sad.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jun 12 2004, 07:53 PM)
Nemt were you the really rich spoilt kid in class?
The one everybody hated?

Are you really frustrated because you have only had sex once and she was so drunk she doesnt even remember?
Your sex life is quite likely 100% cyber.

Are your firends even bigger gimps than you? You know the ones, about 2 or 3 in each year at school. Are they the only people who listen to you?

Do you even have friends?
Did you stay in at weekends because that was your "thing" or because you had no one to go out with?
If you do have friends are they some random internet psuedom?
Is your best friend Deathkiller2000 (etc..)?

I pity you very much. Deep down you must be truly sad.

wow ur a fucking moron
i bet u have no friends cause your that jackass type that no one likes cause he's so self centered
its just like teh librals to try to win a political argument with ilrellevent (sp?) garbage
nemt i say we just stop posting against these morons cause it wont do ne good

melon

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »

wink.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jun 12 2004, 08:34 PM)

its just like teh librals to try to win a political argument with ilrellevent (sp?) garbage

wait wait, so only insulting someones spelling, and not arguing back to a valid point someone made, thats not useless (nemt)???

your a fucking idiot yourself, and i like how you labeled everyone a liberal.......shit, i dont even know what the fuck a liberal is, i just type in here becuase im expressing MY un altered, un biased views, i sure as shit am not influenced by this band wagon of liberals you and nemt keep referring to.

and when someone says innocent people need to die, they themselves deserve to be greeted by the reaper at night

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2004, 06:03:00 PM »

iamwithstupid.gif
ur more of a geek than me
i have tons of friends and non of them r geeks
oh and the name comes from my cousin when we were playin halo
i was woping his ass and he made me change my name to iwinulose as a joke but its stuck ever since
and like i said nemt these retards will come up with ne thing they can to make u look bad
y dont u go to skool and get an ejimacation;) cause ur argunents r retarded
im not gay (i've probable had more g/fs than u) and wtf does that have to do with this topic
go to hell  mad.gif

EXCURSION-CRUSHER

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »

wink.gif  ANd none of you have any friends becase no one woulds be frends with you. I to smart that I dont have to say Y i am bester then yous people. Btway, I win becuase I got dibs on it first. not even the retard kids would be frends with you guys and they have friends and you have none.

This is pointless... "even if you win, your still retarted."

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jun 12 2004, 09:03 PM)
wow ur gay iamwithstupid.gif
ur more of a geek than me
i have tons of friends and non of them r geeks
oh and the name comes from my cousin when we were playin halo
i was woping his ass and he made me change my name to iwinulose as a joke but its stuck ever since
and like i said nemt these retards will come up with ne thing they can to make u look bad
y dont u go to skool and get an ejimacation;) cause ur argunents r retarded
im not gay (i've probable had more g/fs than u) and wtf does that have to do with this topic
go to hell  mad.gif

thank iwinulose, i dont even have to argue what you said, you made yourself look like a jackass

and trying to get back on topic, replying about how were trying to make you look bad (if you could read, youd know everything ive said about nemt is true, dumbass) isnt helping, this is a political forum, now please dont turn into nemt and just reply without any reasoning, as then you make yourself look like a jackass, and people cant argue intelligently back at you (which is probably why you and nemt never make a valid point in replies, so they cant be shot down)

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 12 2004, 09:27 AM)
I'm not, I'm an American, and I'd sooner die than worry about civilian casualties when the security of my country is at stake.

Also, it's "you're" not "your," idiot.

Oh so now you go from being a complete idiot to correcting a typo thinking that you're some English Major??  huh.gif

Look, the odds are against you. Why don't you just admit that your an average obese potato couch and only watch the news when your not eating (which is rarely).  laugh.gif

Next time, say something reasonable in your post besides correcting someone on their typo since you have no rebuttle...  dry.gif

HeLiuM

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (ahhh @ Jun 13 2004, 08:38 AM)
This is awesome.  It's just insults thrown back and forth and that guy has still never said whether or not he would care if people in his family were killed while being an innocent bystander to a war.  I'm not a liberal or whatver you want to pigeonhole me as.  I really have no poltical affiliation at all.  There are people on both sides of the "spectrum" that are corrupt and all that good stuff.  One thing that really gets me about this war is if a big part of it was getting Saddam out of power why didn't we do it a long time ago?  Why now? Well I got to get going to bed now.

If you're referring to nemt, he has answered that.  So long as they're American (which they probably are, or he wouldn't be so arrogant regarding people from other countries), they have more of a right to live than anyone else.  The way he describes it, America is simply a leech on the rest of the world and that's the way it's meant to be.

melon

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2004, 07:56:00 AM »

wink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6