xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: U.s. Tries To Get Off The Hook On War Crimes  (Read 132 times)

Banj

• Archived User
U.s. Tries To Get Off The Hook On War Crimes
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 12:00:00 AM »

dry.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »

well hes banned ne ways, so who cares about him anymore

self

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 02:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (FreqNasty @ Jun 12 2004, 07:48 AM)
What angers me is that those muslims are so against the west yet they flock to our countries to get welfare and whatever other freebies they can.

I believe they are just jealous that we have been able to do something useful with our countries while they haven't progressed anywhere in 100's of years. All they do is run around in the streets waving banners of Islamic militant leaders.

Frankly, i'm sick of immigration. Enough is enough. It's about time the Governments had referendums on what people can come into a country because they never get the public opinion before they open the doors!

What a narrowminded thing to say. Muslims are not a homogeneous group. The few that are 'against the west' aren't the same as the ones who flee to the western world.

And you should know that most countries that are underdeveloped today, are in that position because the western world has screwed them up in the past, and are screwing them up as we speak. A unregulated capitalistic system where, on an international level, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, takes away their chance to develop. Former colonies have never been able to industrialize themselves, because all industry (and all jobs) are owned by foreign, western, companies.

They're not underdeveloped because they haven't been smart enough to progress, but rather because of a series of damaging historical events, mostly inflicted by countries that are industrialized today. Now if you consider that, and add to it a bit of cultural imperialism, a bit of american elitism, and a bit of religion, you might understand why a minority of muslims have a hate for the western world.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (FreqNasty @ Jun 12 2004, 02:48 AM)
What angers me is that those muslims are so against the west yet they flock to our countries to get welfare and whatever other freebies they can.

I believe they are just jealous that we have been able to do something useful with our countries while they haven't progressed anywhere in 100's of years. All they do is run around in the streets waving banners of Islamic militant leaders.

Frankly, i'm sick of immigration. Enough is enough. It's about time the Governments had referendums on what people can come into a country because they never get the public opinion before they open the doors!

umm, read self's reply and you should feel ashamed

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »

umm, read self's reply and you should feel ashamed

Absolutely, self put it perfectly, and the blind ignorance of someone like "FreqNasty" is one of the reasons that intelligent and well-meaning Americans get lumped in with ignorant, and childish, little shits like him, and the current US govt sometimes reflects the same prejudice.

Pages: 1 [2]