xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Blame America  (Read 781 times)

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »

drunk pug calm the hell down. if screaming at them worked then 67thraptorbull would be gone buy now. i think he might be a grue. all those flames and ignorant useless threads cloud the scene. sorta like this 1.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BESIDES STFU THEN DONT POST

the world thrives on import an export. we seem to be at some unstable balance. but its a balance damnit. the us only acts for self gain. its the way humans survive. we just like 1 big guy that did drugs back in college and his past comes back to find him. we fuked up. we get fucked up. and we pay for it. i dont care to explain that analogy. just use ur imagination. back to the topic. america wouldnt be fucked if the rest of the world was gone. we would struggle but not die. and the world wounldnt be fucked if we were gone.

drunkpug

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2004, 03:06:00 AM »

we dont need ya too noobostorm

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2004, 06:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 23 2004, 06:06 AM)
we dont need ya too noobostorm

o shit, he got you good chrono, i mean, man you should just leave in shame, that was such a good come back to your excellent statement  dry.gif

your sounding alot like a 12 yr old thats cornered, drunk

HydroBob

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

tongue.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2004, 06:38:00 AM »

just ones that dont knowwhat there talking abotu and use noob to insult people in a political thread

HydroBob

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2004, 06:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ May 23 2004, 03:38 PM)
just ones that dont knowwhat there talking abotu and use noob to insult people in a political thread

tongue.gif Thank you

Typical convo for me:

Me: Well yeah, I'm 12.
Them: OmG.wtF!!!!!111 ar3 U t3h 1337z0RZ?AJajaja ofh may god.,ofl ur, keol!!!1111lol.wtf

Anyways, yes, America is responsible for most problems, like it or not, they enslaved black people, they dropped the first atomic bomb, and to recent day, they topped it all off with the illegal invasion of Iraq.

I can think of a lot of countries which are better than America.

And if anyone says "We did it because our president isn't a pussy", I'm bustin out the lighter and axe.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »

haha, amen

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2004, 08:47:00 AM »

sad.gif
  • We got nuked (twice)
  • We love videogames/anime (if thats wrong)
  • We have a very crowded living environment. SO crowded in fact that the construction of a PYRAMID structured city enclused in carbon nano-tube material will be built on TOP of Tokyo Harbor to house more people. AND YES, it can withstand a tidal wave or tsunami (or a nuke for that matter wink.gif ) biggrin.gif
  • Our cars get modified to go faster than they are supposed to  sad.gif It is a real problem for the law enforcement
  • We have a very limited number of resources available.
  • We care more about technology than....well anything?
  • Took a little bit of ammo from the enemy arsenal with the above. I don't really feel any of it is offense to me (except the penis thing  rotfl.gif )

muhaha.gif away

EDIT:

Ohhhh yea....here's my opinion of countries better than the US.
    • Japan
    • France
    • Britain
    • France
    • Sweden
    • Norway
    • Netherlands
    • Canada
    • Germany
    • Italy
    "Question for you Vince. If the US sucks, why do people keep coming here?"

Well, that's simple. It is so easy to outsmart you Americans with technology and hard work in education that it is very easy to get rather rich. Plus, we love it when you complain about "All those foreigners taking American jobs." Haha, only proves we're better at them. Or, willing to work for less. Still leaves you jobless though. smile.gif

Banj

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #68 on: May 23, 2004, 08:56:00 AM »

Vince. We should stop this kind of posting. I'm all for the cut and thrust of a passionate debate but all you are doing is insighting an inevitable response. None of us should be striving for conflict, real or on the interweb so let us all try and debate our opinions in a mature and constructive manner. I'm not flaming you or calling you a cunt or whatever, I just think someone should try and practice what they are preaching in here and stop these forums being so hypocritical.

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #69 on: May 23, 2004, 09:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 23 2004, 05:56 PM)
    Vince. We should stop this kind of posting.

...so let us all try and debate our opinions in a mature and constructive manner.

I agree...however, I posted this for one reason and one reason only. I wanted to piss some people off. I realize it is hypocritcal and not the best choice. But fighting fire with fire usually results in a big fire  sad.gif . Oh well, I stand by my thread. Because I attacked both sides wink.gif

Feel free to list more wrongs with Japan. I'd like to hear them in fact. Especially if they are political. Maybe there is something I can do to change my already perfect world for the better.

DasHelghast

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #70 on: May 23, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (ViNCe_V @ May 23 2004, 06:12 PM)
    Feel free to list more wrongs with Japan. I'd like to hear them in fact. Especially if they are political. Maybe there is something I can do to change my already perfect world for the better.

Yes maybe I shall, what about the infamous Baton Death March where THOUSANDS of Allied soldiers died while being forced to cross the Philippines. Or maybe the mysterious island X, where the Japanese forced American, and other Allied POW's to fight each other for their own sick amusement (and you thought the Nazi's where the only ones laugh.gif ). What about Pearl Harbor that was a pretty cowardly act was it not? Hitting a non combatant when they least expect it, BRAVO JAPAN! But your right, Japan has good job security, and in the REAL world, that is all that matters wink.gif .

Heet

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #71 on: May 23, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »

grr.gif

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #72 on: May 23, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

Vince I'm not particularly proud of America right now, but hell if I'm going to let you say Canada or France is better than us. The french have contributed absolutely nothing of signifigance since 1783, and Canada is full of racially charged french bigots. I'd also love to hear why Germany is better than America, you can't even say, "because they haven't started unjust wars!", nazi.

EDIT

Japan sucks.

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #73 on: May 23, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »

Alright....well, that went well.

How is Germany better than the United States. They have better cars and chocolate. And to me, that's all that really matters.

HAHAHA....actually nevermind, scratch that. Let's make this serious.

Japan sucks. Ok, can't dispute that, you're opinion is your own. However, I can say it is better than the United States. After all, I have lived in both places. (Come on, you really didn't believe my English was this good from learning in Japan?)

France not better than USA? Okay, I am going to take self's advice. No country is better than the other. I can't defend or attack my opinion becaue it is mine, just as yours is your own.

As far as the crazy things Japan has done in its past. We are some crazy dumbasses. I mean, kamikaze, killing yourself out of dishonor. All the things we do to our damn selves is worse than what we do to anyone else. And, have you forgotten the Trail of Tears the Native Americans had to walk? Where nearly half of their population perished? Seems to make the little trail across the Philippines irrelevant. Pearl Harbor I do not need to dispute. The truth about it has been stated in several of my threads. I dont need to repeat myself.

Having enemies fight against each other for amusement. Seems pretty bad. But it also happened without incentive. Ever hear of a thing called fragging? Or how during Vietnam soldiers were so confused at times they would come across each other and actually fight their own team members? It didn't happen often, just it happened. What Japan did was pretty brutal. I apologize. Maybe I should now get a bogus video of some American beheading a Japanese girl to shift the view of what Japan did into right? LOL.

Anything else?

DasHelghast

• Archived User
    Blame America
    « Reply #74 on: May 23, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

laugh.gif
    Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9