xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Blame America  (Read 793 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »

yea, weapons=lots of money for the US

LockheedMartin, Boeing, and any other R&D company backed by the US army for devolopment of weapons and plans and vehichles, our all top companies in the US

glnwst

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »

I skipped through all the retarded bullshit you non-americans said because we are the world power. If it wasn't for the U.S. all you bitch ass countries would be owned by someone. Lucky for you that were a peaceful country or else you'd be owned by us.

Intensecure

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2004, 11:20:00 PM »

I skipped through all the retarded bullshit you non-americans said because we are the world power. If it wasn't for the U.S. all you bitch ass countries would be owned by someone. Lucky for you that were a peaceful country or else you'd be owned by us.

Wasn't that one of George W's latest quotes?
Possibly to the new Spanish Prime Minister, who I believe he refers to as Mr YellowSombrero. wink.gif

Banj

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

wink.gif

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »

Michael Moore shouldn't be trusted. While I do agree with a marginal amount of his opinions in a general sense (Bush shouldn't be President, and the current war is illegal an unneccessary), Moore himself is known as a trickster and attention hound. He grew up in Flint, Michigan, and I've had the opportunity to meet some of those who used to talk to him when he lived there. They all agree that it's not beyound Moore to pound out controversial bullshit just for the attention, weather it's his actual opinion or not.
Don't trust me? Ask BenJeremy. He grew up with him, and has posted about the same opinion of Mr. Moore.

Banj

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2004, 02:13:00 AM »

Whenever anyone uses the word 'owned' in any political argument they are only making themselves sound silly. I appreciate and respect the fact that different people have different opinions but can we please elevate these debates out of the playground?

drunkpug

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2004, 03:21:00 AM »

LOL Vince V

looks like little boy and fat man taught you nothing....

attack the usa get punked like ashton kutcher

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2004, 04:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (glnwst @ May 21 2004, 01:24 AM)

all i have to say to you is stop sniffing glue and eating paint chips.

the times when america did "save" the rest of the world, they waited until other allies got the shit beat out of em, strolled up and finished the war, and the US always seemed to come out of it with more money
you cant quite say all the other countires would be "pwned" by someone else, as your not a very bright kid from what i can tell

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »

dry.gif It is impossible to win a battle of wits with a moron such as nemt.

For every point I make, the response is the same...

"What, you're wrong! You-Saw (USA) owns. We have this, we have that...but we dont know any of our governments actions or what policies are taking place around us....but we do know we own...YEA!"

Occasionally a thought-filled response is found. But 3-4 thought-provoking responses in a thread of 61....that's just not worth wasting time on.

Sorry to let down all those who were on my side. Hate the damn DoDo birds in You-Saw. Politically swayed so easily. But we all know what happened to the DoDo bird....just takes some time  rotfl.gif

beerchug.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 21 2004, 07:21 AM)
attack the usa get punked like ashton kutcher

user posted image

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (glnwst @ May 21 2004, 07:24 AM)

hey. u seem to be able to tell alternate futures. tell me what the world would be like with out you. hmm i can. it would be a better place. now stfu and back up your comment with some facts. i live in america and i know people survive with or without a large country commanded by an ignorant fool that always looks liike he is staring in the sun. when u had a choice between democrat or republican and both suck ass you have to choose. we wouldnt have won either way.

like i said b4. pros more pro. antis more anti. it requires either a gun or pot to allow somone to change their mind drastically.

drunkpug

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »

VINCE YOU DUMB FUCK DID YOU NOT READ THE LAST LINE....

WE DONT CARE AND WE DONT NEED YA

simple as that....

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »

umm, ok, thats a good statement drunk, keep up the good work and remember, the special bus comes by everyday at 8 o clock

drunkpug

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »

we dont need you too 67 raptor noob

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »

Really brings out the validity of an insult when you end it with "noob", tool, get a job.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9