xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?  (Read 524 times)

gronne

• Archived User
Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2004, 03:23:00 AM »

I, who generally am against USA in most political aspects. But when it comes to whether this video is faked or not, is impossible for me to tell. The video is WAAAY TOO incredibly bad made I have very hard believing CIA(or some other american org.) could have done it. It seems obvious someone wants us to wonder about the video, and many of us certainly do. SOMETHING is made up about the video, to make us believe something, and the logic says USA. But WHY would they make it SOO bad? The iraqies had no reasons to do it, except from revenge, but I have a hard time believing they'd do it when USA is getting such bad criticism for the treatment of the prisoner's. Well, it's weird.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »

Firstly, the Iraqis have never claimed or been linked with this video. Don't make the mistake of labelling Iraqis as terrorists, it's as good as saying all Irish are IRA.
Secondly, thinking about the connotations of the video is only detracting from the tragedy it portrays. If it is proven to be a USA production or the work of identifiable terrorists, it will only lead to retribution and more deaths. I'm not saying the public doesn't deserve to know the truth about the video but judging by some of the posts I read, some of the public will not handle such knowledge in a responsible way.

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 26 2004, 01:50 PM)
Firstly, the Iraqis have never claimed or been linked with this video.

Furthermore, many iraqis who have been asked about their thoughts on this say "These people are NOT iraqi", although its not clear whether they are referring to the accents, or are merely suggesting that their people would not do such a thing!

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »

actually my Iraqi friend says the dialect is incorrect as is the body shape and language. She is a Dr so i presume would know about these things.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »

How hard would it be for the U.S. to do something like this though...The goverment has the technology and the funds available to say...pay Nick Berg to disappear? It did turn the country's thinking about the war around in several cases.

We may never know :-/.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

Another forum (not on xbox-scene) went into great detail about how these were Russian's (I've spoken with several Russians and several people from the middle east and I'm unshure...) hired by the US military (or CIA specifically) to do the dirty work.  This is possible in my mind, that these were Russians, anyone who has spoken to Russians and can recall, can hear that it may very well be.  I'm as of yet, unconvinced that it was the US military that involved in this, however, I haven't dismissed it as untrue.  When I heard Bush saying that the prison was going to be torn down and that my Tax dollars were going to be used to build a new modern one, I was totally pissed. I wasn't even thinking about the evidence covering and now with adding that in... I'm even more upset about this.  Man I fucking can't stand many of Bush's policies, but I agree with more then I disagree with (sorry.. little rant there)... Anyway... there should be a full independent investigation done on the prisoner abuses and the Nick Berg murder (makes a hell of a lot more since then investigated why Bill Clinton was getting blowjobs in the Oral Office)... I have the right to know what my Tax dollars are funding... Still YOU PEOPLE, don't hate Americans or America for these things.  Most of the people that I meet and speak with everyday are great people and we love having the freedoms that we have in this country... the country as a whole should not be judged by its leadership... (if that was the case, then we should think that all Iraqis were Sadam types, but I've never believed that)...

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2004, 02:44:00 AM »

wink.gif

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2004, 06:03:00 AM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 27 2004, 06:44 AM)
I don't think anyone in here 'really' hates Americans, it's just the obvious vent for the worlds frustrations. On the other hand though, people who are 'arse out' with Bush can really only blame Americans as it was thier votes (or lack of) that put the clown where he is.
Actually, I've just convinced myself, FUCK YOU AMERICA.  wink.gif

Nice attitude... way to make yourself look like a total ass...

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »

wink.gif

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2004, 07:09:00 AM »

Still YOU PEOPLE, don't hate Americans or America for these things. Most of the people that I meet and speak with everyday are great people and we love having the freedoms that we have in this country.

Most of us DON"T.
Repeat, we don't! My family has lived in the US for 20 years. I have never been shown the sort of hospitality by almost any other group of people that I have been shown by American families when I visit.
And I will emphasise this time and time again, I don't hate Americans.
I disagree with many of your govts policies, and I think yr govt has lied to you and needs to be reigned in by a greater democratic principle.
(I suppose as a European/Brit even tho' ex-pat living in Asia, I count as YOU PEOPLE
wink.gif by yr description! love.gif

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ May 27 2004, 04:09 PM)
Most of us DON"T.
Repeat, we don't! My family has lived in the US for 20 years. I have never been shown the sort of hospitality by almost any other group of people that I have been shown by American families when I visit.
And I will emphasise this time and time again, I don't hate Americans.
I disagree with many of your govts policies, and I think yr govt has lied to you and needs to be reigned in by a greater democratic principle.
(I suppose as a European/Brit even tho' ex-pat living in Asia, I count as YOU PEOPLE
wink.gif by yr description! love.gif

Let me get this straight.  You are from the UK but live in Asia while your parents live in the U.S.  Shit that sounds like an al-Qeada profile.  Does anyone in your bloodline actually live in one of the European countries that you hold so dear?

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2004, 09:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 27 2004, 10:42 AM)
Nice intellect.....way to completely miss the sarcasm.

Nice signature.......way to take my post out of context.

You are a wanker.  wink.gif

I saw what you are now trying to claim as sarcasm... (yes you tried hard to make it look like sarcasm), but I've read enough of your post to know that you were just stating how you trulely feel there.

::SIG REMOVE::

>>IGNORE ALL FUTURE POSTS FROM = Banj (the living abortion)<<

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2004, 09:47:00 AM »

wink.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2004, 03:56:00 AM »

The media know's for sure it has nothing to do with Us government so why would they report the anomolies found on the tape?

The case is closed, it was Iraqi/alien terrorist's ffs.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2004, 12:24:00 PM »

Well, I only seen the little short footage one but it does look real. But, I haven't seen the rest of it since I haven't seen the uncut one. If anyone can message me a link to it than I can maybe be see what the big fuss is about. I know, I have seen about 4 diffrent independant new source's for war news talk about it. Just would like to see it.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7