xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Our W'smd Used Against Iraq And Afghanastan  (Read 256 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Our W'smd Used Against Iraq And Afghanastan
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »

no, hes right, the US is leading the world into an armegedon.......

whats gonna happen when a terrorist cell uses a nuke against us (supplied, most likely, from North Korea), if crashin a plane into a building pisses people off this much, think of it 10X
thats when the US will just start attacking anyone who so as says one bad comment abou them, and the shit will then hit the fan

o and BloodyMary, i live in the US to, and id rather have without all this terrorist secuirty protection peice of shit legislation and laws and all that crap, because then i could live life how it was a few years ago, and i wouldnt be a damned more afraid......
fuck the patriot act and all these laws to "help us"

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ May 13 2004, 03:48 PM)
think of it 10X
thats when the US will just start attacking anyone who so as says one bad comment abou them, and the shit will then hit the fan

Erm, yeah, like when did we nuke France?

OK, that didn't happen, perhaps we broke diplomatic ties?

Nope... Hmmmm.... Maybe Spain with it's new government? No? What do you mean we still keep a close relationship with them, surely that can't be!

Germany? Mexico? Canada? India? South Africa? What, we STILL talk to those countries, after all the childish vitriol directed towards the US and Bush?

Damn. I'm really trying hard to find some sort of real evidence that what you say is remotely possible, but I find nothing.

Why do extremists (on both sides of the fence) resort to making hyperbole comments to prove idiotic points? Oh... that's right, they are extremists and not rational, logical thinkers.

EDIT: Oh, and about those anti-terrorist laws and such, take a wild guess on who actually OPPOSES the extension of the Patriot Act - that's right, your so-called "neo-cons" who you believe want to take over the world by putting cameras in your bedroom. Huh. Strange way to accomplish that isn't it?

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

haha, i dont need evidence, its gonna happen sooner or later, doesnt matter whose in power, or what time period it is, or how many alies wer have.

sooner or later though, we will be responsible for mass destruction (or the cuase of) of the world

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

Just like this guy doesn't need evidence regarding those government "Mind Control Rays" eminating from icrowave towers all over the 'burbs....

user posted image

Crackpot ideas are crackpot ideas.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

uhh.gif

in any case, im just saying, well be most likely for the armegeddon (man made, not natural, like asteroids or any of that)

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »

im pretty sure guardian links can only be viewed free in this country

I can view them freely from my laptop in every country in the world that I have visited! It's free media.

And since we are chucking in quotes, here are a few that are better phrased that I could have made them:
"When Osama bin Laden declares that the world is divided between believers and non-believers, it is easily to identify the menace of the fanatic mind but, in what other company can we place George Bush when we hear him declare that 'you are either with us or you are on the side of the terrorists'? We fail at our peril to recognize a twin strain of the same fanatic spore that threatens to consume the world in its messianic fires The potential role of the 'invisible' religions and world views in tempering the forces that seek to dichotomise the world."
Wole Soyinka ? BBC Reith Lectures.

`Never focus on what they say,
Focus on what they do.`
- Noam Chomsky

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »

I had trouble with some link for andrusk.
like the quotes.
on the religion aspect, Bush has stood in churches declaring he will win the war.
That is turning the conflict into a religous war.

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »

State Department Fact Sheet on Depleted Uranium

U.S. Department of State, International Information Programs
April 1, 2003

There is a great deal of misinformation and unwarranted fears about depleted uranium, which U.S. Armed Forces use in several types of ammunition to take advantage of its unsurpassed ability to penetrate armored vehicles.

Depleted uranium is a derivative of natural uranium, a very common element in our environment. Many people donft realize that our environment contains small amounts of natural uranium, which we breathe in, eat and drink every day.

U-235 and U-234 are the highly radioactive isotopes in natural uranium, extracted to make nuclear fuel or enriched, weapons-grade uranium. Depleted uranium is what is left over after much of these highly radioactive isotopes have been removed. Depleted uranium is actually 40% less radioactive than the natural uranium in the environment around us.

In March 2001, a World Health Organization report stated: gno increase of leukemia or other cancers has been established following exposure to uranium or depleted uranium.h

A March 2001 European Commission report concluded, gtaking into account the pathways and realistic scenarios of human exposure, radiological exposure to DU could not cause a detectable effect on human health."

A January 2001 NATO report said, "based on the data today, no link has been established between depleted uranium and any forms of cancer."

In 1999, a RAND Corporation study on depleted uranium concluded: gno evidence is documented in the literature of cancer or any other negative health effect related to the radiation received from exposure to natural uranium, whether inhaled or ingested, even in very high doses.h

Perhaps the most dramatic illustration of the lack of a link between depleted uranium and cancer is the case of 20 Gulf War veterans who were struck by shrapnel from depleted uranium shells that hit the armored vehicles in which they were riding. Some have shrapnel pieces up to 20 mm long still embedded in their bodies. The veterans have very high levels of uranium in their urine samples, but not one has developed leukemia, bone cancer, lung cancer, or any kidney abnormalities, despite the fact that they are walking around with depleted uranium inside their bodies. In addition, none of the children born to any of these men has any reported birth defects. A 1999 study of these veterans concluded, gthere is no evidence of adverse clinical outcomes associated with uranium exposure at this time in any of these individuals.h

Accusations that depleted uranium has caused cancer in Iraqi newborns are groundless. In fact, Iraqfs use of chemical weapons - known cancer-causing agents - is the most likely cause of the cancers and birth defects blamed on depleted uranium.

Independent studies have shown large increases in cancers and birth defects where the Iraqi regime has used chemical weapons. According to Dr. Fouad Baban, Chairman of the Department of Medicine of Suleymania University, in northern Iraq, gcongenital abnormality ratesh in Halabja, where the Iraqi regime killed 5,000 Kurds with chemical weapons in 1988, are gfour to five times greater than in the post-atomic populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.h Dr. Baban says, grare and aggressive cancers in adults and children are found at levels far higher than anywhere in the world.h

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »

you people care too much about civilians that hate us just as much as the extremeist terrorists and start worrying about your own personal safety and the safety about your own country...

i could care less how many iraqi and afghani civilians die.. its protecting my ass..

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »

i could care less how many iraqi and afghani civilians die.. its protecting my ass..

I rarely react with personal animosity to any poster, but you, my friend, need a fucking education. And soon...

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »

heh.. i have lots of education.. i have given up caring what happens to these people after seeing them demonstrating on the streets against US troops being there... and more of our countrymen are dying for these fucks? ugh

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »

heh.. i have lots of education.

But it obviously hasn't given't you the powers of rational thought, which is different to "education".
The USA invaded, illegally, another nation for political expedience, local cultural control, power in the major oil producing region,and you call the invaded, disorientated, powerless civilians "fucks"?
Whatever education you had was less than those less fortunate in 3rd World countries have/had. Evidently.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ May 15 2004, 06:21 AM)
But it obviously hasn't given't you the powers of rational thought, which is different to "education".
The USA invaded, illegally, another nation for political expedience, local cultural control, power in the major oil producing region,and you call the invaded, disorientated, powerless civilians "fucks"?
Whatever education you had was less than those less fortunate in 3rd World countries have/had. Evidently.

Intensecure,

while I totally disagree with what sniperkilla said, you are very wrong with having ASSUMPTIONS (and that all they are is just assumptions) about the reason why the US government and military went into IRAQ... just think about what you are saying... if the US military was really over there for the reasons that you stated, then they clearly would have covered it up by planting weapons of mass destruction or lots of evidence in IRAQ... Truely there was some really poor intelligence that led the US Government and the British Government to believe that there were WMD's already over there... Think about it...

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2004, 03:09:00 AM »

im sorry i cant hang with all the fucking scholars on the internet.. but i can have my own opinion without being called an idiot and having my education and experience questioned..
Pages: 1 [2] 3