xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Air America  (Read 108 times)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Air America
« on: May 12, 2004, 05:31:00 AM »

Liberal radio is airing bad jokes and worst taste

It doesn't even get into the issues Air America has had with paying the bills.

LOL...

Deadbeats with lame jokes, bad taste, and threats against our President and his staff. These guys are a waste of human flesh.

Honestly, is there a thoughtful, intelligent liberal here who thinks this kind of childish idiocy is helping their cause?

nemt

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 05:46:00 AM »

They can't even think of original titles for the shows.  Err America radio is going down faster than American Airlines flight 11.

Ween311

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 07:51:00 AM »

What did you expect?  The liberals to make sense and actually discuss topics that matter?

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

I enjoy the radio station acutally.  It pushes more and more people away from the democratic party.  The jokes are offensive, the "satire" is disturbing, and I hope that people are realizing how worried the democrats are that they are losing their base.

Note:  There has never really been a liberal radio station that has survived.  NPR has solely there because it is funded by our *aparent* Worthless tax dollars.

Note:  Al Gore's comany's (did not know he had one) bought a television station and should be poluting the airwaves shortly.  The one good thing about that is everything AL GORE touches turns to shit (Howard Dean, His Presidency, His Legecy, etc..)

My Views.

Colonel32

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »

Don't underestimate the uneducated ABB votes

HeLiuM

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »

Rush Limbaugh... now that's mass propaganda.  His show is full of blanket statements that drone republicans take as the word of god.  It's even worse than Bush's site, but his followers think he's infalliable.  They repeat what they hear on the show, but when faced with an opposing view they can't offer any support, because Rush never gave them any, and go with "You don't know what you're talking about", "damn liberals ruining our country", etc. etc.  I don't see why the "liberal media" gets so much flak when republican AM is nearly always pure propaganda.

cainedna

• Archived User
Air America
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »

I have to agree, I'm relatively liberal (whatever that even means in today's political spectrum,) and Air America isn't what I'd call representative of my opinions. I'd imagine it's like what some of the rationally-minded conservatives feel when they hear Pat Buchanan (sp) saying something they agree with.
At the same time, I think some of Al Franken's show is pretty tongue-in-cheek. It's obvious if you listen to it with that in mind, sort of like Andy Kaufman.