xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Stop The Fcc  (Read 99 times)

LarryX

• Archived User
Help Stop The Fcc
« on: April 16, 2004, 03:58:00 AM »

In addition to tighter definitions of "indecency" and higher fines for broadcasters, the FCC is also talking about regulating cable and satellite broadcasts.

If you tired of the Janet Jackson fallout then Please
Sign the Petition and contact your Legislature!

user posted image

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Help Stop The Fcc
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 07:29:00 AM »

The only thing that's really gonna solve the problem... is if we all get up our guns and go to washington and kill all them stupid motherfuckers that think they know better then you or I what is and isn't good for us.  Then after washington, we need to start eliminating the judges on the federal courts, for, they fucked up this country (being the USA) just as much or worse then the house and senate have...

grebulon

• Archived User
Help Stop The Fcc
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 10:54:00 PM »

You got it wrong BloodyMary. They're the guys with guns. We're the guys with hookahs.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Help Stop The Fcc
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 03:34:00 AM »

QUOTE (grebulon @ Apr 18 2004, 02:54 AM)
You got it wrong BloodyMary. They're the guys with guns. We're the guys with hookahs.

Um.. I didn't say the military or the police... but you can say so to speak that they have the guns, since they command these organizations...  however, the military is on the side of the citizens instead of the communist fucked up... politicians...  besides, I like to keep a steady stream of hookahs and guns...