xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Well.. Was Just Wonderin..  (Read 108 times)

loai

• Archived User
Well.. Was Just Wonderin..
« on: March 22, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »

Well, was just curious to see what you guys thought of it. You guys think it will ever end? Also main point of this I was curious to see what media has made you guys into believing compared to the actual facts.. Maybe educate you guys a little more?

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 03:07:00 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.u...story/78601.stm

The above link will give you a breif history lesson.

IMO Israel should be dissolved back into Palestine with politicians from both sides working together to try and create a better future for its people.  

Of course this won’t happen because war is multi billion dollar business.

As somebody mentioned in another thread Israel will become a scar on our Earth if both party's are allowed to carry on as they are.

Ziffelpig

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »

Hmm, you call it a war, where are the Palestinian tanks, helicopter gunships, fighter jets, infantry, armor, and artillery? Who controls everything including the economy on the west bank and the gaza strip, who has nuclear weapons to protect their soverienty, who insists they are only fighting the war on terrorism yet continues the escalation of violence by continuosly invading and attacking Palestinan refugee camps. Who continues to build a "security"wall and settle on land deemed by international courts to belong to the Palestinians.
Why are Palestinan civilians killed by the Israelis acceptable casualties of war?
I do not condone suicide bombers killing civilians and I'm not denying the holocaust, that was awful, but it(the holocaust) should not be used as an excuse for the Israelis to commit crimes against humanity 55 years later, if you don't agree with the Isrealis you are anti-semetic, if you feel for the Palestinians you are anti-semetic.
Killing an old man in a wheelchair on his way to pray(evil or not) is just as horrendous an act as anything the Palestians suicide bombers could do.

Kain462

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »

Religion is the anwser to this...and i believe that no the dispute will end eventually but i dont believe that it will end in my life time. I am 22 and i believe that they are both WAY HEADSTRONG and will NOT give it up. And i think that we will HAVE to stop this because too many people are dying over something that is going NO WHERE
                                                  Kain