xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: How Much Would Bush Have To Pay You To Get You To  (Read 490 times)

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
How Much Would Bush Have To Pay You To Get You To
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2003, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Aug 30 2003, 09:49 PM)

basically i was trying to say anyone who seriously expects $50,000 for ONE VOTE in the US presidential race is dumb. (i say seriously, because most of the voters for 50k are probably jokers)

beerchug.gif

I was just giving you shit about the typo, I misspell shit all the time tongue.gif but  I agree, I think the reference to money is more or less a way of saying "what do you think of bush" in this case, not so much the money itself that counts.

Also, SadSammy, if humanitarian efforts are such a concern of the Bush administration suddenly, why arent we doing as much in Liberia or China, where the same shit happens ten fold. That whole argument is corny because history has kind of shown that we dont get involved in foriegn affairs of that nature unless they directly benefit us, which I dont necessarily disagree with, I think a big part of the problem with US foriegn policy is that we are busy trying to police the world in ways that directly benefit us, and a lot of times that means we switch our allies every ten years. No one seems to remember that Rambo III was Pro-Taliban....they were our butt buddies during the 80s for christ sakes, itd be the same if you did that with any friend in real life, just brushed them aside for someone who benefits you more, you're going to end up making a lot of enemies, plus during the 80s we supported Husseins rise to power, because at that time it worked out nicely for us when the Soviet Union was our big enemy. Hows doing the same thing now going to change anything? We'll just have another Hussein clone there and Jenna Bush will have to overthrow him when shes president in 2028.

Also, why is there little to no concern within Bushes cabinet over fucking NORTH KOREA? Instead of going after a country that is definetly a credible threat to our safety we brush them aside for a country that turns up no weapons to speak of. Why is that?

muerte

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2003, 05:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (Drunken Uncle @ Aug 30 2003, 05:58 PM)
Also, why is there little to no concern within Bushes cabinet over fucking NORTH KOREA? Instead of going after a country that is definetly a credible threat to our safety we brush them aside for a country that turns up no weapons to speak of. Why is that?

because we know we can solve that problem diplomatically... have you seen any nukes going off?  well if you have, i doubt you'll be able to answer me in the first place.

Slipknot6d9

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2003, 03:00:00 PM »

Why don't you make the poll easier and just ask: Are YOU a democrat or a republican??

brahm2

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (Booger Bob @ Aug 31 2003, 05:59 PM)

Why don't you make the poll easier and just ask: Are YOU a democrat or a republican??

Good Idea

before you go and make that poll, i should tell you that someone made it a month or two ago.

FYI smile.gif

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »

asking if you're a dem or rep doesnt answer anything....the democratic party is a fucking disease, as is the republican parties. Theres a select few dems Ive had some appreciation for but essentially they're all saying the same shit as the republicans, just a different tone. There really isnt any variety in american politics, and given the fact that its a country where you're free to do and say as you please, there should be more viable third parties that can step in and say "actually these guys are fucking morons" because the basic idea of politics being black and white is stupid....I tend to agree with a lot of liberatarian points of view, which falls under the right wing spectrum, but I also agree with a lot of leftist viewpoints, so to say that someones either left or right, yes or no, is asanine. Theres usually room for compromise on either side of the spectrum.

Potenza

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2003, 03:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (LepPpeR @ Aug 29 2003, 08:03 AM)
All I know is that in less than one month we have become the worlds largest oil holder.

...and the worlds biggest bully.

No offence though. (You might decide to invade my country to laugh.gif )

Potenza

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (Booger Bob @ Aug 30 2003, 08:51 PM)
Finally, Bush is far less trustworthy than Clinton where it counts

I almost shit myself, damn you should be a comedian

He's done nothing to help the economy

If you knew a damn thing about economics you would know the president has absolutley no contol over the economy.

No matter what a president says he has little to do with fixing the economy its just the natural business cycle.

DUMBASS (i got that quote from red forman of that 70s show)

if you study economics, you might realize that although he might have no direct influence, any word he says or any act he performs has an indirect influence.

johnnobts

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2003, 07:55:00 PM »

bob, i'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're an aggie, a sooner, or perhaps even a baylor bear?

Booger Bob

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2003, 08:33:00 PM »

AGGIE, Whoop.  Are you from the southwest

thr3311jd

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2003, 09:13:00 PM »

no wonder you're a conservative... jesus aggies just suck.... Hook Em' Horns!

Juggerbot

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2003, 10:09:00 AM »

jester.gif

Juggerbot

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2003, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (mirx999 @ Sep 2 2003, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (Juggerbot @ Sep 2 2003, 02:09 PM)
I have a feeling this is gonna turn into a flame thread... better close it before we start talkin' about each others momma's  jester.gif

shut the hell up bitch.  wink.gif

See what I mean  laugh.gif

smokeingit

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2003, 11:14:00 AM »

is the amount CDN money? cause 50,000 is like 50 cents american. =)~ this is one of these threads that are retarded. if there were better democrates running i would consider them. but most of them dont have a clue how to run an office let alone run one.

mirx999

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2003, 11:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (smokeingit @ Sep 2 2003, 03:14 PM)
most of them dont have a clue how to run an office let alone run one.

blink.gif ???? blink.gif

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2003, 11:56:00 AM »

looking at all muslims and classifying them as fundamentalist terrorists that want to fly planes into your house and kill you is like looking at the nazis, or the kkk, or any fuckup that blows up abortion clinics and assuming all christians are like that.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4