xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: How Much Would Bush Have To Pay You To Get You To  (Read 488 times)

ivans_dc

• Archived User
How Much Would Bush Have To Pay You To Get You To
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »

i mean honestly, if he came a nocking at your door begginf for your vote...  jester.gif i would pay him to see him going door to door

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »

I like George W. Bush and he already has my vote so he would not have to pay me anything smile.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 09:51:00 PM »

Well.. being Canadian.. he'd have to pay me alot. smile.gif

I like the guy.  He's aggressive.  Not a pussy like some nations leaders. smile.gif  That doesn't mean I think he's right about everything.. but I can respect the guy.. and his job.

ivans_dc

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 09:51:00 PM »

cool, i guess if i thiink about it i can understand why.. but i don't like him, at all, but then again i stil think he has a good chance of getting elected again, no matter how much i dislike the idea.. oh well not much i can do  tongue.gif

thr3311jd

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »

Bush is retarded!!!!  We don't need a leader like him.  We need someone that knows someting about the economy and foreign relations.  We don't need someone that knows about reagonomics and how to blow shit up 101.  This guy really is an idiot.

ivans_dc

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 10:01:00 PM »

no not really, you see during all this attacking Iraq he made millions in oil, establised tons of connections to people he wants to be connected to, and got paid to do it, he knows he's ear high in his own shit and lies but he wants it to be that way, strange dude  laugh.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »

All I know is that in less than one month we have become the worlds largest oil holder.

thr3311jd

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 10:42:00 PM »

all I know is that gas prices are higher than ever.....

and also, how many people did we have to kill for this oil?  Oh yeah but that doesn't matter, as long as they aren't americans right?

Barton

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 12:29:00 AM »

ivans_dc Posted on Aug 29 2003, 07:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no not really, you see during all this attacking Iraq he made millions in oil, establised tons of connections to people he wants to be connected to, and got paid to do it, he knows he's ear high in his own shit and lies but he wants it to be that way, strange dude   

He might of got some money from oil and thats why I think he attacked, but thats not my point, he made maybe a couple million from oil but it costs around 46 million + (not so sure about the number) to have the war so I dont think it was a fair swap, imagine what that money could of done for America, now we have to go rebuild Iraq instead of where it matters here.

ivans_dc

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 03:36:00 PM »

He might of got some money from oil and thats why I think he attacked, but thats not my point, he made maybe a couple million from oil but it costs around 46 million + (not so sure about the number) to have the war so I dont think it was a fair swap, imagine what that money could of done for America, now we have to go rebuild Iraq instead of where it matters here.

wink.gif  LOL you actually think he cares At all about this country, he will fiunish his presidentcy, set up an oil company and move to Europe, and visit here every few months to check on his ranches, he knows that if he had not gone to that war, he would have saved millions of jobs, and tons of schools, i mean i live in a tiny city , and i go to school in an other city (within 5 miles in any direction the is only a few thousand peope total), but near me one school shut down, and my school fired a few great teacheres, and one other school now has like an enrollment fee of like 25 dollars... this is dumb, as is he.  sad.gif poor country

To the Moron In The Whitehouse  beerchug.gif  you greedy slime

Juggerbot

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »

Bush is a fucking stupid peice of shit bombing the middle east (as I am from there), she should fucking drop dead!

Juggerbot

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (johnnobts @ Aug 30 2003, 01:24 AM)
he's a good man, and he's certainly proved himself to be more trustworthy than some other presidents (cough cough Clinton).

Proven himself trustworthy! The only reason he hasn't fucked his secretary is because he has no dick to fuck with. It depends on what you believe, does he wan't oil, or freedom, or one more than the other, you tell me!

sulfur

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 05:17:00 PM »

$50.. b/c i am a poor white boy...

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »

shoot your president in the face in 2004!

Shady`

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 05:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Aug 29 2003, 06:51 AM)
Well.. being Canadian.. he'd have to pay me alot. smile.gif

I like the guy.  He's aggressive.  Not a pussy like some nations leaders. smile.gif  That doesn't mean I think he's right about everything.. but I can respect the guy.. and his job.

thank you,he is a good man and i'll vote for him if i was old enough,hes a good president if you dont like him gtfo of USA,

btw UNITED STATES of AMERICA FUCKIN OWNS ALL, beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 4