xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Post Against The War !  (Read 926 times)

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Feb 16 2003, 06:28 PM)
user posted image

Hahahahaha!!!!  laugh.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2003, 07:22:00 PM »

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

JASONMVT... feel free to post in any HANKTTON threads.. that shit is FUNNY!

Now.. can you do one.. with a CHICKEN CANON aimed at him... (AIRFARCE REF)

smile.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2003, 07:28:00 PM »

smile.gif

stinknugget

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2003, 07:33:00 PM »

Thats alot of fuggin hanks

Mage

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »

smile.gif
Their markets are doing bad also and then watch, when our markets start to go up again, so will they...nothing has changed.

Lizard_King

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2003, 10:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Feb 17 2003, 06:46 AM)
Lizard, I already brought that up to him, yet no response...go figure smile.gif
Their markets are doing bad also and then watch, when our markets start to go up again, so will they...nothing has changed.

Oh, I know, and your critique is well taken.  Al Ghazi will respond, in time, but only with further baseless allegations unrelated to the original claims and perhaps some more anti-Jewish invective for good measure.  I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Flea420

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2003, 11:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (Cheerio @ Feb 16 2003, 09:08 AM)
i could care less. as long as canada doesnt get nuked, have fun fucking yoursleves over america!  cool.gif

But uh, if America gets fucked over, then who's protecting canada?  unsure.gif

dkoikadabra

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Lizard_King @ Feb 17 2003, 02:27 AM)
QUOTE (Mage @ Feb 17 2003, 06:46 AM)
Lizard, I already brought that up to him, yet no response...go figure smile.gif

Oh, I know, and your critique is well taken.  Al Ghazi will respond, in time, but only with further baseless allegations unrelated to the original claims and perhaps some more anti-Jewish invective for good measure.  I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Alright, do you guys even understand just how much influence the Jewish population has? Do any of you live near an almost-exclusively Jewish community? I lived in one.... West Bloomfield, MI (Shanafan and other Michiganders may know where I'm talking about). Anyhow, while Al Gahzi (or however you spell his handle) takes quite an extreme (and exclusive) critisism to the Hebrews, he does have some of it right. The war between Isrel (sp?) and Palestine is fairly lopsided and unfair, as the Jewish population arrived there about 50-60 years ago (after WW2) making ludicrous claims that some barren piece of soil (the Gaza Strip) is their 'blessed homeland'. So, since then, the UN (largely, the US) has been supplying Isrel (sp?) with money and weapons just so they can drive out the 'intruders' that lived on that land far before WW2 even occured.
I'm not saying Jewish people are bad, immoral, or that they're all equally, fantastically rich. There is many good people among the Jewish community (as there is among any ethnicity). However, like every other ethnicity, there are people among them that abuse the 'natural benifits' of their creed (in this case, money, or contacts with lots of it), just like you'll see a white supremist use the status quo to his advantage or an african-american use the 'generations of oppression' excuse to escape obligation (a job, taking care of family, etc).
Note that this isn't intended to be a racist post. Just relize that bad people exist among all creeds, and use the advantages and disadvantages of their creed to their own gain. Oh, and sorry for the horrible spelling and sentence structure... I'm pretty tired.

dkoikadabra

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »

Alright, did you even read the parts where I 'critizised' the white man? I don't care for anyone who claims to be better than anyone else because of simple genetics. Reminds me too much of imperialism. And I'm not blaming any population of all the damn wrongs in the world. I said that a few are exploiting the benefits of their entire creed (which, btw, every 'race' has a benefit, coupled with a weakness... at least IMO).
Jesus, I don't like racists myself, but I also don't like people who blindly protect a group simply because someone else is supposedly opposed towards them. I agree with you that Al is going a bit far with the whole 'Jewish Conspiracy' thing, and you don't have to attack me because I made a 'middle-man' remark to the current subject of the thread.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2003, 12:43:00 AM »

smile.gif

dkoikadabra

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2003, 12:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Feb 17 2003, 04:43 AM)
Geez.. come late to an arguement...

OKay... So what did the JEWS do now???

smile.gif

depends who you ask, I guess.

Lizard_King

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2003, 01:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Feb 17 2003, 09:33 AM)
At least in the modern day of age it is a vocal minority of the world.

Aye, but if you want to talk about vocal minorities with a material effect disproportionate to what they "deserve", they are surely a case study.

Personally I think it is large enough to require direct confrontation.

dkoikadabra

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2003, 01:08:00 AM »

I must say, you have points to your statement. You're right, living in a (primarily) Jewish community, one in Michigan no less, does not give me insight as to how they work as a whole. However, I was mearly stating this to show that I'm not blindly 'flailing in the dark', and that I've actually met and befriended people of the mentioned ethnicity, which may not be the case with some on the board. (Ghazi, in particular, makes me wonder if he's even spoken to a Jewish man or woman, what with his radical stereotype against that population).
But, again, I must say, I relent. Your points are far more logical than mine, and what was the Nazi's radical views are, in fact, not very different from Ghazi's.
I apoligize for misinterpreting your statements as personal, as they were not. Perhaps I got a bit too heated in this discussion.

baturkin17

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2003, 01:10:00 AM »

i live in the usa and i fukin hate george w. bush. i think he has some issues and he is making the rest of the world pay for his stupid fuckin emoti"anal" issues!

if sodamb insane had bombs he would've use them awhile ago!!

as for osama bin laden, fuck him too, hes a pussy, he has to use othere people as bombs cuz he is to afraid to die for his cause.

fuck war, why cant we "eat, drink, and be marry!!!!!

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2003, 03:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (dkoikadabra @ Feb 17 2003, 03:37 AM)

Alright, do you guys even understand just how much influence the Jewish population has? Do any of you live near an almost-exclusively Jewish community? I lived in one.... West Bloomfield, MI (Shanafan and other Michiganders may know where I'm talking about). Anyhow, while Al Gahzi (or however you spell his handle) takes quite an extreme (and exclusive) critisism to the Hebrews, he does have some of it right. The war between Isrel (sp?) and Palestine is fairly lopsided and unfair, as the Jewish population arrived there about 50-60 years ago (after WW2) making ludicrous claims that some barren piece of soil (the Gaza Strip) is their 'blessed homeland'. So, since then, the UN (largely, the US) has been supplying Isrel (sp?) with money and weapons just so they can drive out the 'intruders' that lived on that land far before WW2 even occured.
I'm not saying Jewish people are bad, immoral, or that they're all equally, fantastically rich. There is many good people among the Jewish community (as there is among any ethnicity). However, like every other ethnicity, there are people among them that abuse the 'natural benifits' of their creed (in this case, money, or contacts with lots of it), just like you'll see a white supremist use the status quo to his advantage or an african-american use the 'generations of oppression' excuse to escape obligation (a job, taking care of family, etc).
Note that this isn't intended to be a racist post. Just relize that bad people exist among all creeds, and use the advantages and disadvantages of their creed to their own gain. Oh, and sorry for the horrible spelling and sentence structure... I'm pretty tired.

I'd rather live in West Bloomfield than in Deerborn anyday. Deerborn is a hotbed for terrorism support.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6