xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Song Name  (Read 96 times)

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Song Name
« on: May 16, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »

Ok, let me start by stating that I listen to a lot of older music because I can actually hear the words. The past couple of times I've been to the gym, I've heard a song on the radio and they never announce what it is called. It is clearly some kind of girl band alternative rock. This is my best shot at the lyrics "gold lines gonna tell me where the light is... take your head out of control" Then this is followed by "oh oh, oh oh". I have searched google with no results. I know I am probably wrong about the lyric, maybe it's "cold eyes gonna.." Please tell me what this song is called  blink.gif

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Song Name
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »

Its a new song from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and its gold LIONS. Off their new cd, titled Show Your Bones

Not a huge fan of their music but its a decent CD, their last one (Fever to Tell was MUCH better)

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Song Name
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »

Big thanks thewickedjester, I never can figure out what I'm listening to these days.  biggrin.gif

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Song Name
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »

Hehe, I had acctually just recognized it as it just cycled through on my playlist. Its a decent band though, if you like them check out Garbage, a bit more of 'modern' stuff, but along the same lines in my opinion.

Deputy Dewey

• Archived User
Song Name
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 06:54:00 PM »

I suggest the song "Jerk it out" and "Temperature".

Great songs. rotfl.gif