xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rammstein  (Read 180 times)

NobodyIsThereAnymore

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

They are fucking industrial not metal, and they suck ass.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

'jaroc' youre an idiot... just stop trying to defend yourself as its not working... you keep digging yourself deeper for anyone who knows ANYTHING about ANYTHING...

dawg...

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 05:16:00 AM »

I don't like Rammstein.

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »

blink.gif

Chance_P

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

Ok I didn't have the time to read this whole thing, well I just didn't feel like it because it was basically just everyone bitching and not a whole lot of music talk. Heres my input on the whole Rammstein thing.
I like Rammstein, they are a good band (in my opinion), yes I am 15, no I do not watch MTV. I like the sound of Rammstein's music, I don't like them because other people do, or because they are popular. People who base what they listen to on whos popular or whatever everyone else is listening to are fucking idiots. They are worthless pieces of media possesed zombies that need to learn to be independant and figure out what THEY like, now what everyone else likes so they can try to fit it to make themselves feel as if they have a reason to live when actually they are just making themselves as worthless as ever. Like music because YOU like it, not because anyone else.
Basically don't go around saying that people like Rammstein just because they are on MTV (I didn't know that, nor do I care) because you don't actually know that person personally or why they even like the band.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ Jun 5 2005, 02:02 PM)
I'm an idiot? You've contributed NOTHING to the topic. I made a comment about Rammstein, and you twisted my words around to try to make me look stupid. That's called thread crapping. Last time I checked that's against the rules. dry.gif

DjO

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Jun 5 2005, 02:36 PM)
sure you do... and was your dad working for those companies when you were groing up in 'da hood'?  rolleyes.gif

DjO

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

*edit double post*

gcskate27

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »

opps, my fault i mixed you up with the other try hard 'wigger' of the music board... link

and trust me i dont have to make anything up to make myself feel better than you... and i dont feel better than you really, its more of a pity thing... in 5 years youll have grow out of this bullshit and realised what a stupid period of your life it was... if youre lucky itll come before that...

gcskate27

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

jaroc

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »

I fail to even understand why Jaroc was even attacked for making this statement.

welcome to my world laugh.gif

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 01:12:00 AM »

i was born in rammstein, my dad was in the air force, and he was stationed in rammstein.

DjO

• Archived User
Rammstein
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2005, 01:58:00 AM »

I saw them live back in '98 Family Values tour and it was such an incredible show!
I do love there music but I can't listen to it for to long since most of it is in german I can't understand it so I can't really relate to it.  The music is incredible though and besides Tool live Rammstein was my favorite live show.
Pages: 1 [2]