xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Eminem - Encore  (Read 355 times)

Ronnie

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »

IM NOT STUPID!!!!!

I jst want to say I was right and you were wrong.
Obviously he is denying he said nigger because on "yellow brick road" he says he went his whole carrer with out saying "...." because "he knew nothing about it"(he doesnt say nigger in the song so thats why I put the ... there,but thats what he is talking about)

Ive heard the other shit too.
Its like 5 seconds long and someone does say nigger but if it was really eminem why not keep the whole song intact?It would be so damaging to him.So why only have a short clip?
Because its not him...it doesnt sound like him and if it were him they would have left it as a complete song but since its not him they couldnt do that because Benzino knew people would be able to tell the difference between that guy in that clip and Eminem.

Fucking Benzino is a fucking half white biatch and told one of his white rappers to say nigger on a track,what a bitch he is.

So like I said in my last post YOU need to listen to the song again so you can agree with what Ive said and let me put another point under my name.

Cuz Im always right!!!!
Sorry but its true.

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Nov 18 2004, 04:56 AM)
Ive heard the other shit too.
Its like 5 seconds long and someone does say nigger but if it was really eminem why not keep the whole song intact?It would be so damaging to him.So why only have a short clip?

I know this one. Eminems record label said it was illegal to release song (where he says the "N word") because they didnt own the rights to it. So the source went to court saying it wasnt about the song it was more like news, so the judge said the could release short clips from the song to prove their point.

Did you really think the source could legaly release an entire eminem song without his permission?

EDIT: I see Shanafan decided to change my sig abit, if your reading this you got me.  wink.gif

Ronnie

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »

So youre saying the source has rights to publish Foolish Pride.....or his permissions to release it?

Sorry thats not making sense to me.
They put out the whole foolish pride song but only 5 seconds of a shitty quality sound clip.

And how do you know about this?Please provide something to back up this claim.

Im still saying Eminem never said nigger(in a song).

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »

Honestly i cant remember where i heard that. Its been along time, this is all old.

I dont know for sure if he did say it but i know that the source cant release an entire song without permission from his record label (thats just common sence).

Edit: And if he did say nigger than of corse they wont give the source permission to relase the enitre song.

RocafellaSqualie

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »

dry.gif

And to add to this issue, he did say the damn word, I have the song sitting right here on my computer

Ronnie

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

No you dont have a sone where he says NIGGER.
The only thing that was ever claimed to be eminem saying the word is a song its like 2 lines.

Why would he give permission to a magazine that was clearly only putting out that foolish pride song with the intent of hurting his career.
He apologized for the foolish pride song so he thought it wasnt right to make it,if thats the case why let a magazine that is against him use it?

Sorry but you dont know what youre talking about.
Saying you heard it doesnt mean you heard it or its what happened.It never happened bro.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Faid1 @ Nov 17 2004, 09:54 AM)
You don't even know Christopher Reeve's name so who are you to talk, you idiot?

Haven't heard of a typo before, have you?
If we are going to be picky, then your punctuation is wrong. The question mark should be after 'talk,'  and you should have a full stop instead of the question after 'idiot.'

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Nov 20 2004, 04:24 AM)
Why would he give permission to a magazine that was clearly only putting out that foolish pride song with the intent of hurting his career.
He apologized for the foolish pride song so he thought it wasnt right to make it,if thats the case why let a magazine that is against him use it?

I dont know maybe hes stupid.

Still no one can release a song without permission, thats a fact. If anyone could just relase a song, why not relase Eminems entire new album? That way he would get zero sales because everyone could get it cheaper? Or hell relase on the internet.

I stand by my point that you cant relase a song without the record label allowing you.

Ronnie

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2004, 05:13:00 PM »

Well my only response it that because he wasnt signed with a label at the time of recording the song it would kind of be public domain.

For a 3rd party to release an entire album is not possible because the 1st and second parties would sue.
When you have a contract that says I record music you sell music,then someone cant come in and take that music and sell it for themselves.

So...eminem didnt give permission to the source to use foolish pride as a promotional cd.The song where nigger is mentioned isnt really an issue to me because its not eminem.I dont know why anyone would argue it is.
I say why would they only put out a small clip of the song and you say cus thats what a judge said they could do.
Yeah right man.
You really have no argument worth discussing anymore.

uknowho008

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »

ive always been a fan of eminem i think hes great but i was disapointed in encore actually very disapointed i almost think that it sucked. and who the hell cares if he said nigger.

Spency234

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (uknowho008 @ Nov 24 2004, 02:18 AM)
and who the hell cares if he said nigger.

rotfl.gif

Thank you.

Arjun

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

sry for a post on all thread, not that it matters since its on the first page. but damn i thought i was like the only eminem fan here! and if i admitted it u guys would all turn against me! sweet more things in common!

bipolardragon

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »

biggrin.gif . Nah, we do like him

whatsup3k

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »

Possibly ONE of the Best he has put out  What the fuck is up with the cover and inside it .  The gun and shooting what does it mean

brandogg

• Archived User
Eminem - Encore
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2004, 09:50:00 AM »

Eminem has officially lost it. Horrible album if you ask me. He gets worse every time he puts out a new CD.
Pages: 1 [2] 3