xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Favortie Rap/hiphop Artist  (Read 193 times)

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
Favortie Rap/hiphop Artist
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »

my favs are 50 and tupac. didn't like BIG that much.oh and lil wyte.

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »

no Immortal Technique??? come on people hes really good

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 08:39:00 AM »

FUCK 50 I hate that wack ass MC he has no skill and he songs are all the same for example Candy shop is the same as magic stick and he even ripped off the person he hates most Ja Rule. When the girl Olivia is doing her booty dance in Candy shop she says "Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)" I mean what kind of whack shit is that?

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »

Royce is for sure a great MC I would put him in my fave list his has a flow that is just crazy.

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

you know, i really want to hear Big L but i cant find any of his stuff anywere! ( wink.gif )

Method man
Immortal Technique
Gza
ODB
2Pac
Nas
Jedi mind Tricks
Fabulos

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxhackern00b @ May 7 2005, 12:59 AM)
no Immortal Technique??? come on people hes really good

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2005, 05:14:00 AM »

wow finally some one that truly understand and thinks like me, i completely agree and in fact if you look at some of my posts you will see that i wrote the same thing about loyal to the game, G-unit and 50 have just made it into a joke.

now i also agree that the new rappers just don't understand what its all about, rap used to be about letting every one know what you think with out you giving i fuck what they thought but now its all about the money!

but we still have some hope left, for example not everyone are like 50 cent and G-unit just care about the money, Immortal Technique has been offered a deal from Sony but he refused because he wanted to stay independent! thats what hip hop is about!

oh and by the way, it has to be said that snoop dogg gave away all his dignity!

necro45

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 05:41:00 AM »

HELL YA MAN where have u been, finally some one who agrees and isnt taken in by all this commercial BS, snoop definantly turn his back on rap when he started singing songs like beautiful, and queer shit like that, and whats up he doesnt know if hes east or west, one minute hes westcoast the next hes rappin on Tha Eastsideaz, its all just sad as hell. Never heard of immortal technique before, i mostly juss stick with my pac, my playlist is basiclly juss pac, lostboys, bit of bone thugs and some wu. Got a few peety pablo songs in there dont think hes to bad because hes not all commercial he has some songs where he actualy puts some meaning into and i mean the rest are about women, and what man doesnt want his woman, at least he isnt throwing money around saying hes so fly. Xzibit aint a bad rapper, but i think that him making a show is somewhat gay, when people want money they will do anything on tv to get it, paris hilton is a prime example of this and deserves to be shot for corrupting all our women with her skandalouz ways.

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005, 05:50:00 AM »

yep, i also agree with you about Xzibit, he ruined his image just for a couple of million (that doesn't sound so bad when i read it out loud!).

and I'm also happy to see your listening to Wu, i don't care how old they are there rhymes are untouchable! but you definitely want to listen to Immortal Technique, "Harlem streets" or "Dance with the Devil".

good to know some one here has the same views as me, unlike the people that think they know a lot about rap and end up putting Eminem as one of the best rappers, i mean don't get me wrong his ok but like Silentscream says, his not as good, i think this is because of D12.

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2005, 05:56:00 AM »

You guys need some 'Jurassic five' or  'A tribe called quest'.. screw mainstream.

insertjokehere

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »

K-Os is a refreshing change
J5 are always worth a listen at any time, theyre really special
Del - Deltron 3030 is just a incredible album
Dilated Peoples, are a great combo sweet beats and great rhymes

Theres more but im making a quick post

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

I like K-OS flow I mean he don't have to talk bout stupid shit or anything like that. I think he should do a song with common or akon.

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(necro45 @ May 8 2005, 12:14 PM)
Canibus is pretty ill to, bottom line is that Em is sad, and he will never be worth the time hes already wasted of mine, or any one elses for that matter. Yea wus def untouchable, the new masta killa cd wasnt classic wu but it wasnt bad, i dunno i think their newer stuff hasnt been as good, like only built 4 cuban linx, but their earlier stuff and group stuff 2 definiantly is sick. I dont listen 2 much new rap period, unless its an old group with a new album but other then that if they havent proven themselves in the past i basiclly dont give em the chance lol, all new rap defines mainstream and isnt even really rap n e more its more hip/hop then anything.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »

anyone else just die a little inside? i weep for the future...

Pharoh

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »

A.E. (chicago, IL Site right here)
Jigga
Lox (jada and sheek serious)
Scarface
Eminem
Ghostface
only few i could think of
Pages: 1 [2] 3