xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Logo/decal Request  (Read 78 times)

poo87

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »

Type of graphic (sig, avatar, banner):Logo/decal design

Colors:black

Text:Fat Chance/ContraBoard

Subtext: If you think of something cool feel free to add it

Pics:N/A

anything else:

Alright heres the deal, I know someone who can get me the hookup on some decals but only for a short time so I need to come up with a design... fast. I was trying to come up with something but im kinda brain dead right now, so maybe someone here might have some ideas that might help inspire me or maybe even come up with a nice design that i could use. If you do come up with something I use I will send you some decals wink.gif

The first decal i need is for my local (florida) ska band, Fat Chance. The other is for my longboard team, ContraBoard. Now keep in mind that these are decals not stickers The exact sizes are really up to you but if you need a little direction i was thinking about 2.5 or 3 inches, you can make them circle, square, rectangle, or any other shape you might think of. Thanks to anyone who gives this a go biggrin.gif

socalx

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

whats the diff between the sticker and the decal o.O

poo87

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:51:00 PM »

decals are see thru and usually only one color and stickers can be multiple colors and usually not see thru. heres a quick example:

IPB Image

IPB Image

CJLee89

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

they are put on different to. most of the time.

poo87

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »

here something i came up with for the longboarding one:

IPB Image

gasclown

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »

Ska music eh? My second love smile.gif  The Porkers and Blowhard are my fave local skankers - check em out. Got any links to your tunes?

Anyways, have these vector objects (what you'll need to have vinyl laser cut) that were never used.  Maybe you could make use of them?  The wreath is obviously a straight Fred Perry rip.  But this is a company that has made a brand based on appropriation wink.gif they won't mind.  As for costing, the wreath would actually be your cheapest option due to much less weeding than, say, putting checkers and type on the band on one of the hats.

lemme know if you can use them...

IPB Image

socalx

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »

i like =] lol

poo87

• Archived User
Logo/decal Request
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

thanks gasclown but i don't think we'll be able to use those, srry. And if you want to listen to us you can do so here. We just recruited the horns so there not in any of the recordings wink.gif