xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem With Photoshop?  (Read 65 times)

Rotfloljfk

• Archived User
Problem With Photoshop?
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »

could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file.

I get that when trying to open an everyday PNG file. What is wrong??

Rotfloljfk

• Archived User
Problem With Photoshop?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

I figured it out thanks tho

fartsalot

• Archived User
Problem With Photoshop?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(Rotfloljfk @ Mar 8 2007, 02:17 PM) View Post

I figured it out thanks tho

why not post your solution here? I know its been months. but the forum link someone suggested doesn't apply, and I get the same issue.

djkozz

• Archived User
Problem With Photoshop?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

I had the same problem, but I figured out what it was. Very simple, very stupid on my part. But it works fine now. I was trying to open a PNG in Photoshop that was emailed to me. I saved it to desktop, but when I tried to open it in PS, I got that error. I was using Entourage for email. All I did was click on the security link in the email that says "click here to view the entire message" or whatever. After that, I saved the PNG to desktop and had no problem opening it up in PS. Just make sure you've downloaded the entire email message before trying to save the PNG file. Or at least that's what worked for me. Like I said, very simple, very stupid. Hope that helped.

w2kj

• Archived User
Problem With Photoshop?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 09:18:00 AM »

thanx for playing our game "what's your problem?"  ok johnny; tell us what he has won....   laugh.gif  laugh.gif

...no really; thanx for cluing us in.  it'll help someone down the line. cool.gif