xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: In Search Of A Graphic Identity  (Read 137 times)

sosotiit

• Archived User
In Search Of A Graphic Identity
« on: February 21, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

Hi everyone,

since I joined in 2004 I have the same avatar and no graphic sig. I am looking for some help to modernize that image as I must admit I would not be too good  sad.gif  at it.

I will give you some info, but I am also ready to explore other concepts

Passion:
-Gaming obviously: everything that requires stealth, hide, strategic shooters. Have done the Splinter Cell more time that I can remember. I love the low key, intense and cold attitude of the main character (not that I transpose, but there is a lot of me in these traits).
-X360: Love it, bought two drives just to be able to play with the flashing and feature on both.
-Coffee: I import green coffee, mix, roast ... and spend much time reading and exploring in that (Built a controller for my roaster with a spartan 2 FPGA, the biggest over-design ever done!!!)

Looking for an avatar and a graphis sig, leaving some space for a few line of text. I need to keep a link to the rules a few other link as I spent most time in the Backup forum.

Color: Metal tone, green, blue

Willing to explore with you  smile.gif ,

Let me know if anyone is interested.

rgds,soso

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:51:00 PM »

I can vouch for this guy. He is legit.

laugh.gif

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »

Hi guys,
They say a judgement tells more about the values of the person making it, than the value of the person juged, anyway something like that with probably a lot lost in translation.

So that must mean somehow that you two must be a pretty good guy  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif .
(arent we a big happy family, this the part we take each other by the shoulder and cry)
got carried away again  jester.gif .

Just wanted to add that  students used to call me Mad Doc (in a positive way), if it is a theme of interest.

have a good one, soso

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »

I know I was already asking for a lot, but if someone has a animated gif of a baby being spoon-fed I would use it my sarcastic moments  wink.gif

By the way Areohbe, that is a hell of a contrast, from your previous to this one wink.gif . Both gorgious, but the previous was all about style , and almost softness whereas this one definately has  intensity to it  biggrin.gif ,

have fun everyone, soso

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 01:06:00 PM »

Wow that is nice  biggrin.gif , thanks,

by the way, I must have been a bad boy, because I cannot upload anything right now, avatar , signature...

Hope it is  resolved soon.
Will send you a PM.
thks, again, Soso

Edit: resolved, another case of code 22 rolleyes.gif . Your fantastic job uploaded, rgds

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 02:38:00 PM »

I'll be the first (besides soso) to say that's awesome Areohbe... I really like that... not sure why.. just appeals to me...

poo87

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

It is pretty freakin nice, good job

P.S. Where do you find coffee beans that big blink.gif biggrin.gif

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 07:28:00 AM »

Jake sets them up; Rob knocks them down. muhaha.gif laugh.gif Very nice. smile.gif

sosotiit

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(poo87 @ Feb 27 2007, 10:15 PM) View Post

P.S. Where do you find coffee beans that big blink.gif biggrin.gif

I will defend aerohbe on the exactness  of the fact he got them from brazil  biggrin.gif

Maragogipe (MAH-rah-goh-SHZEE-peh), Elephant Bean.  A variety of Coffea arabica distinguished by extremely large, porous beans. It first appeared in Maragogipe, Brazil, and has since been planted elsewhere in Latin America, particularly in Mexico and Central America. ...
from http://www.coffeerev...ary.cfm?alpha=M

sure it is all 100% exact  wink.gif

rgds,soso

Areohbe

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »

I didn't even know I was that smart...