xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Almonte Pond Hockey League Logo  (Read 134 times)

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Almonte Pond Hockey League Logo
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »

ok, me and my friends have an ASHL ( ASHL ) and its called almonte street hockey league, its great fun, we play all the time, i encourage you guys to check it out, we put alot of effort into making it work, and its more challening to organize something like this than you may think. so this winter we are going o make an APHL, (almonte pond hockey league) and i need a logo for it..... the colours of the league are going to be blue and white, and maybe some gold if you feel like it. so i was wondering if any one wanted to make a logo for it...that would be cool, i could put your name under if you wanted, cuz i am a admin on the site, and for the league, i am a manager, coach, and player lol, so i am a big guy in the league, i would give full credit to anyone who attempts and succeceeds on the project. i only have one thing that i want on the logo, inside the P on APHL if the "hole" i guess in the middle of the P could be a star...if you know what im saying...if you need any help designing it, than ask me, and i will tell what i would like... thanks alot guys...and good luck!

Hazanko

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

wowee.. you should know the rules.. when you're banned.. you're BANNED.. it doesn't mean "clean up your act and come back."

blame canada

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »

the minute I saw crystal stealths account I KNEW that it was lopes, but didn't want to start a shit storm here. It was only a matter of time before they ban this asshole.

And WOW:
IPB Image

lol

criticalstealth

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »

ah man come on, i took a fair 2 months off, then came back, and was very nice, ive been good.....and really dont wnat anything to happne..please dont ban me...pleeeeeeeaaaase...i just want peace.........

please note...not that i think you guys are dumb...but even paid money to  buy ms points to change my live account name...and im not even kidding it was just so i could come here...please please please take thatr into considerati9on.....ill be good..i promise..i have been so far....plleeeeeeaaaaaase let me stay!

Hazanko

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »

PM HSdemonz with you "plea".. it's not my problem, you went against the rules by discussing piracy the first time.. this time you went against the rules creating a new account.. and yes you HAVE been good.. but actions never fade, and what's done is done.. there's nothing that can be done about you creating a new account against the rules..

ok.. you HAVE been good.. and sadly i've already sent HSDEMONZ the ban request.. i'm sending him another one with a link to this thread, and maybe he'll reconsider..

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(criticalstealth @ Oct 19 2006, 04:06 PM) View Post

ah man come on, i took a fair 2 months off, then came back, and was very nice, ive been good.....and really dont wnat anything to happne..please dont ban me...pleeeeeeeaaaase...i just want peace.........
please note...not that i think you guys are dumb...but even paid money to  buy ms points to change my live account name...and im not even kidding it was just so i could come here...please please please take thatr into considerati9on.....ill be good..i promise..i have been so far....plleeeeeeaaaaaase let me stay!

When you're banned, you don't just take "a fair 2 months off," you are banned FOREVER.  Because no one wants to deal with your shit.

IPB Image

EDIT: You're stupid to have paid money to change your live name, when you could have just not have posted your live stats here.

criticalstealth

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »

ahh man...pleeease, i have done nothing wrong...i got banned for piracy last time....and ive been very good...pleas dont ban me...i love this site, im always on it....ive cleaned up by act, im justa  good kid that enjoys the site...there is no reason to ban...please dont bann me....im begging ...please this is my favorite site, its always up on my computer, i love it...pleas eplease please dont ban me!

Hazanko

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »

if he's gay, he's gay.. if he's not, then he's not.. what does it matter canada?.. i realize this post is almost POSITIVELY going to fuel flaming.. and everyone getting mad at everyone.. but i'm sick and tired of discrimination and racism, etc.. on forums.. and in the WORLD in general.. you're no better than he is canada..

i'm not sure if you edited his profile to say that, or if he changed it as soon as you posted that.. but either way..

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 02:44:00 AM »

You are NO LONGER WELCOME HERE, in any shape or form.