xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Banner For My Site.  (Read 46 times)

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Hey guys what's up. I was taking a look around these graphics forums and I am really impressed with a lot of the work I have seen. Shortly I will be opening a new website called Rate My Console that allows members to create galleries for their beloved modded consoles and I need a flash banner edited for my site. Here is some of the info on the banner.

Type of graphic (sig, avatar, banner): Banner http://freefileuploa...2402/XDLogo.fla

That is the banner that I need edited in flash. I would like to keep it the same just text changed to Rate My Console. (Font is Aetherfox)

I would also like some of the icons on my site changed as well as a few custom banners for certain things around the site.

If you are interested in this job please post. I know this is a pretty large amount of work (even though most of you could have it done in five minutes smile.gif ) So I am more than willing to add any links of yours to my site. Thanks again I really appreciate it.

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:53:00 PM »

Sadly I couldn't edit but I forgot to mention I would like a logo created for my site to use on all of my banners and graphics with the following details:

Type of graphic (sig, avatar, banner): Logo
Colors: Matching ratemyconsole.net (orange/silver/black)
Text: Rate My Console or RMC
anything else: I would like this logo to incorperate the power button logo as well as stars to represent rating.

Thanks again guys like I said befofe you are helping me out a ton. pop.gif

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Yeah for that flash image all I would like done is the text changed to "Rate My Console". Any other text removed. Thanks.

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »

Still looking for someone to do this job smile.gif  Willing to pay for someone to stick around for me for a while and do graphic work for the site.

danmanstx

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

http://www.freefileu...8751/XDLogo.fla

very very simple edit,  i can do more if ya want so just let me know.....
i took a whole year of flash and web design at my school last year so i can maybe help you with your site as well.

danmanstx

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »

http://www.freefileu...2138/XDLogo.fla

use this one its much better!  biggrin.gif

just let me know if you want to change anything!

danmanstx

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »

lol this is the right text, the last one was my own.....
i didn't see you wanta that special font

i can still edited too, but im done for the night now...  sleeping.gif

http://www.freefileu...2597/XDLogo.fla

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »

Hey man I just got back from Chicago, thanks for the reply and work on my banner. The text looks a little rough I don't know if its possible for you to just edit the text as is, but if you could that would be great. Thanks for anyone willing to give it a shot. smile.gif

danmanstx

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(InfernO8 @ Aug 28 2006, 11:38 PM) View Post

Hey man I just got back from Chicago, thanks for the reply and work on my banner. The text looks a little rough I don't know if its possible for you to just edit the text as is, but if you could that would be great. Thanks for anyone willing to give it a shot. smile.gif

im not quite sure what your asking........    uhh.gif
do you want me to change the text? or still use the current?

also i have edit the text in photoshop then import it as png. and redo the animations each time. so it does take a while for a change but nothing that serious.  cool.gif

InfernO8

• Archived User
Banner For My Site.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

Thanks for the help and time man I really do appreciate it. I just want the text to be as is, just saying Rate My Console instead of what it had previously said. Same smoothness, same colors etc. Thanks a lot man.