xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: May I Present..  (Read 218 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »

not to say im an old dog, but I was glad when you guys came in, because as much as I like making sigs for people I just dont have time, nor the patience. So to see people turn these things out and make members happy thats awesome. Theres always a bit of jealousy when a new guy comes in with skills, but people get over it especially when you are as helpful as you are. so thanks for your work here, and ill probably hit you up with some help in the 3d world

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Aug 11 2006, 06:16 AM) View Post

When we want to go off topic...we sure nail it biggrin.gif

and guess what... there are going to be hard feelings and "jealousy", for lack of a better word, when people directly make challenges to other people, and when threads are started to determine who is the "best". This forum isn't really about the GFX anymore, it's about who's on top. And that is okay in my opinion, because it helps people get better. But all the animosity should stop...

how is 1v1 challenges bad? since sotw has been 'stopped', there has been no competitions around the xs area. im not going to lie, i want to be the best here, most of you guys should have cought on by now. but how am i going to be the best when i have nothing to compair myself too? and its not all about whos the best, after i was done with these challenges, i was planning on putting my sigs into one thread and get c&c from everyone.

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Aug 11 2006, 12:31 PM) View Post

Well, I never cared about who was better than who really.  It's always been just fun for me.  I think when me and Areohbe came along some of the old timers felt their epenis shrivel up a bit.  muhaha.gif   They may have saw it as a hostile takeover, but I think we actually just added a spark to the old dog.  Thx for compliments lostboyz.  

Peace to all pop.gif

stfu. you really know how to piss me off. areohbe is fine now, but you just keep running your stupid mouth. to be honest, i think your sigs are shit.

lostboyz

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

h5 man, if your being serious, i hope your having a bad day because some of that is quite uncalled for.

if graphics was a science then you could be the best, but theres no such thing as a best artist as it is purely an opinion based field of knowledge. Your good, damn good, but its impossible to be the best, that should never be the strive in anycase. you should make your best work, not the best work.

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(h34d5h0tz @ Aug 11 2006, 01:15 PM) View Post

stfu. you really know how to piss me off. areohbe is fine now, but you just keep running your stupid mouth. to be honest, i think your sigs are shit.

Why is it that you think that.  You see you still don't get it.  It's not whether you like my sigs.  It's whether the person requesting them likes them.  Am I making them for you?  No.  I'm making them for someone that requested it.  Yes.  duh.  I don't really care if you like my sigs or not.  I don't like your scanline, grunge brush, big tooth loving sigs either.  so what?   Lostboyz is totally right.  Art is art.  Some art you like, some you don't.  That's the way art is.  If you still don't know that after all this time then I feel very sorry for ya.  There will always be haters. I'm glad I have friends on here that love to make art and not make art to get loved.  
peace

llwahooll

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

(rols eyes) i knew no one could take this maturly, it was all in good fun, not for pride or nething, im sorry for even starting it, and i think i atleast have a right to speak considering i WAS on of the early ones, about generation 2. I'm sorry this didnt work...please close this thread  sad.gif

also i think IMO areohbe and chuxter and headshots all need to calm down, and head and areahbe do need a level of respect for H5 bc he infact made me my first sig. he is alot more EXPERIANCED nto better, than most of us. so stop trying to stand up next to him bc when you have over a year of experiance then yall can give advice.i'm not trying to sound liek a hater, im stating FACTS. people listen to me and haz bc we make our stuff in such a different way, H5 was a pioneer of yalls style, so quit lookin to us an look to him, he could prolly help. if your nice to him

phew[/rant]

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »

Ok, a pioneer?  I don't think so.  I've been doing gfx, textures, and 3d work before a lot of people here even went thru puberty.   I always hear a lot of praise for h5 but never any actual proof.  All I see from him are mediocre sigs and 14 year old rants.  I did't like this thread once it got out of hand.  If you recall I wanted this thread closed.   Like Nike.  Just Do It!

Hazanko

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

well done wahoo.

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
May I Present..
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hazanko @ Aug 11 2006, 02:55 PM) View Post

well done wahoo.

just close this...becoming to big of flame war