xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Beast.  (Read 85 times)

Bomb Dropper

• Archived User
Beast.
« on: July 29, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »

Before, top/red.     After, bottom/blue.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Bomb Dropper

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

Why the fuck can't I edit it...?

Anyway...noticed the wheel reflections weren't correct.
IPB Image

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Jul 29 2006, 03:04 PM) View Post

the truck looks good to my untrained car chop eyes... but what I would have done regarding the rim fix would be to just delete the beast1.jpg file from photobucket and upload the fixed one using the same name...XS would just replace the pic with the new one and no on would ever know you messed up.

dude you gave away my secret!  ahhhhhh I'm done for! Noooo what a world what a world!

Other than that.  Looks good.  I don't know about the black rims.  Personally I would put some nice chromies on.  That's just me.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

IMO it looks like lowering it messed up the right side of the vehicle.

I looks like it should be higher than it is.

Other than that, it looks pretty good to me.

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

The shadow under it needs to be darker. And not that the car is blue, you should make the background a warmer color. The blue on blue does not go well.

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

looks good. i really like the flame paint job. the tires look unnatural, like you lowered the body too much. the tires look a little fat too, i would go thinner. for future chops(or this one), its pretty common for people to change the front grill. i would definitely suggest making that change.

Bomb Dropper

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Jul 29 2006, 09:21 PM) View Post
I don't know about the black rims.  Personally I would put some nice chromies on.  That's just me.

Yeah... the right set would look nice, if I could have found them. But I just have such a boner for those trucks, as a whole...even the factory wheels (and grill)Everything about that truck is just...right.

QUOTE(Owtlaw333 @ Jul 29 2006, 09:47 PM) View Post

The shadow under it needs to be darker. And not that the car is blue, you should make the background a warmer color. The blue on blue does not go well.

Yeah i was justfocusing on the car for now. I'll work on the composition as a whole, tonight.

saunders73

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Jul 29 2006, 05:39 PM) View Post

But I just have such a boner for those trucks,

uhh.gif  and the reason you coudlnt edit your post because on XS there is a 15 minute post edit limit wink.gif

pitbullz

• Archived User
Beast.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

looks pretty good man love the flames. rims not so fond of but thats personal choice. Im actually working on one of these now for socalx smile.gif i think you doing a great job for just starting out. keep it up man and push yourself a lil more with each chop. great job tho smile.gif keep it up