« on: July 28, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »

just made this looking for c&c please

biggrin.gif
IPB Image

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »

Did you get this idea from the sig I made for V1gilante?  It looks like you were going for something similar.  I don't blame you I make hot shit.  lol Enough of my gloating.  

Areohbe needs a nap.  He makes sigs 24hrs a day.  lol j/k  
He does make some good points.  The paint splatter and name can all be on one layer.  Set that layer to "Overlay" then Ctrl+J to copy that layer 2 or 3 times.  That makes the paint look really good like it was painted for real on that wall.  That's Chuxty's Tip o the Day!

Here is an example of the effect.

IPB Image

saunders73

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

ok thanks for the adivce areohbe i added a drop shadow and made the text a little light but im not sure how to add depth to the bricks?
IPB Image

metaldevil

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Nice work adding dimension to it, man. The drop shadow confuses me, though. What would a wall's shadow be cast on?

Areohbe

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

The wall is mere inches away from the threads background, thus casting the confusing shadow...

A family of small dogs lives behind the wall and they prefer the shadow... they have a rare skin disease which won't allow their bodies to produce hair, so their very vulnerable to UV rays. If you'd prefer I could push the wall back flush with the threads background, eliminating the shadow, but that would either crush the poor dogs or destroy their only protection from the sun. I'm going to leave it as is because it is the most humane thing to do...

Hazanko

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »

blink.gif  .... huh.gif  ......  unsure.gif  ......   ohmy.gif ....... happy.gif  ......  biggrin.gif  .....  laugh.gif

HAHAH! that was an amazing post dude.. creds go to areohbe.

(nice work also)

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Jul 28 2006, 07:44 PM) View Post

The wall is mere inches away from the threads background, thus casting the confusing shadow...

A family of small dogs lives behind the wall and they prefer the shadow... they have a rare skin disease which won't allow their bodies to produce hair, so their very vulnerable to UV rays. If you'd prefer I could push the wall back flush with the threads background, eliminating the shadow, but that would either crush the poor dogs or destroy their only protection from the sun. I'm going to leave it as is because it is the most humane thing to do...

Speechless with laughter.  bahahahahahahahah

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Jul 28 2006, 08:30 PM) View Post

@Chux: do u like my new sig? It's the same girl H5 used laugh.gif

bahahahahahahah ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLLL

DAMN IT!  DON'T SAY THAT!  I gotta go buy me a new keyboard now!  grr.gif   I just spit my coke up on it!  roflflforlfofloflorlfrorlrorlfofll rotfl.gif

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

i know its bad to assume, but i think its safe to assume chux and Areohbe are gay... blink.gif furthermore, there is the possibility they are gay TOGETHER!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif and Areohbe, your sig got nothin on mine. i know you guys are just jealous laugh.gif

Areohbe

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

Hey now... somethings can be said in jest. But don't go swinging the "Lance Bass" around. Chux and myself are most certainly not gay, by ourselves or with eachother blink.gif ... I have nothing against gays, but I would prefer not to be called one!  dry.gif

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(h34d5h0tz @ Jul 28 2006, 08:38 PM) View Post

i know its bad to assume, but i think its safe to assume chux and Areohbe are gay... blink.gif furthermore, there is the possibility they are gay TOGETHER!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif and Areohbe, your sig got nothin on mine. i know you guys are just jealous laugh.gif

Gay, yes.  If you mean me and Areohbe are very happy people.  Then yes.  lol

H5 I thought you were letting Areohbe use the sig also.  When I look at them they look exactly the same to me.  I don't know what you mean by it doesn't got nothing on yours.  huh.gif rofl

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Jul 29 2006, 02:45 AM) View Post

Gay, yes.  If you mean me and Areohbe are very happy people.  Then yes.  lol

H5 I thought you were letting Areohbe use the sig also.  When I look at them they look exactly the same to me.  I don't know what you mean by it doesn't got nothing on yours.  huh.gif rofl

sorry, i fogot to laugh. you two seriously need to stop spamming and shitting in every thread. you should also drop the big teeth shit about my sig, its getting old.

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(h34d5h0tz @ Jul 28 2006, 08:48 PM) View Post

sorry, i fogot to laugh. you two seriously need to stop spamming and shitting in every thread. you should also drop the big teeth shit about my sig, its getting old.

Seriously, I love you H5. love.gif  lol  

Hey man, like I said in the other thread, we don't shit in everyone's threads.  We handle them.  Nuff said.  

P.S. I  love.gif  You.

lol

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Jul 28 2006, 08:56 PM) View Post

@h34d5h0tz: Chux and I were just having some fun... both of us have posted in the formentioned threads to either help the original poster or respond to a request. You on the otherhand just jump from thread to thread without any input on the actual topic, just to get the last word.

Make a difference on this forum and give some helpful advice to those in need.

Take it easy bro...

Oh wise Areohbe has spoken.  Bow ye all.  

Agreed.

lopes101

• Archived User
New Sig
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

ok lets be realistic, H5 nad areohbe make amazing sigs, i use one form both, and swap them evrryweek....i dont have one from chux, although feel free to make me one and tell me where you posted it lol...but lets not flame ewahcohter here, we are all just moddrrs having a good time...H5 just relax man, and areohbe and chux, dont agganize him lol, and leave him alone...
Pages: [1] 2 3