xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can I Have Some Brushes?  (Read 56 times)

poo87

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:54:00 AM »

Alright I just downloaded a plugin that allows me to open photoshop files(psd i think is what there called, idk) anyway, since pdn doesnt support brushes I was thinking that maybe someone with some cool brushes could place them on an empty layer (no background) and give me the psd so that i would be able to use them. I hope that makes sense to someone other than me blink.gif

poo87

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 03:15:00 AM »

Come on, I know someone can help me out

socalx

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:25:00 AM »

sorry jake but i dont realy use brushes and when i do use them i just sorta chnge the brush settings on like one of the default brushes.and if i did use other peoples brushes and put them on all separate layers it would take me forevor cuz i dont have internet on my comp sorry =[

socalx

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »

well you could just like defign brush on ps but im not sure if paint.net can do that. and ya im on dial-up too or well something like it =[

deadparrot

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

What he means is to take said brush pack, then just use the brush once on a plain canvas, and save it as a .png.  He can then import that and use it.

There is one flaw though.  You won't be able to "drag" the brush as it should be used.  Or does Paint.net allow you to use a png as a brush?  Seems like an awful lot of hassle.

poo87

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »

I was thinking about those vent and indent brush packs I've seen people make. And no it would have to be a psd not a png. So if someone put the brushes on a transparent layer i could open it up in pdn, select which brush(indent, vent, etc.) and then use it however I saw fit. Am i making any sense blink.gif . Damn I just need to get a copy of p.s.  sleep.gif

poo87

• Archived User
Can I Have Some Brushes?
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

Thats perfect Areohbe, thank you so much!!!
If anyones got anymore id still love to have em tongue.gif