xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cheap Web Graphics  (Read 79 times)

rmgr

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« on: July 15, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »

Hey guys I'm here to offer my graphic services to you guys. I use to do this a long time ago but it was closed because there wasn't a GFX forum back then.

I'm offering almost any type of web graphics for your website/company/clan site/etc.. for very cheap prices. I accept only paypal, no checks or money orders.

Here are some of my previous works:

http://rmgr.deviantart.com/gallery

and also here are some of the forum signatures I've done for people:

http://img142.images.../8672/16dn0.jpg

http://img153.images.../6063/14pv5.jpg

http://img205.images.../8996/20wi2.jpg

http://img146.images...79/sig25tf0.jpg

http://img205.images...moddssigmt6.jpg

http://img301.images.../4152/03nt1.jpg

So if you guys need any graphics here is some of my contact info

email: [email protected]
aim: rmgr2003
msn: [email protected]

rmgr

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

well yeah I probably should have said that different, I only put some of the best ones there.

rmgr

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jul 15 2006, 09:44 PM) View Post

Very, especially when everyone here does it for free.

Your DA page only has two "layouts" for websites. The rest look like wallpapers. You really need to beef up your portfolio if you intend to profit from your graphics.

By them seeing wallpapers and other things people could see what i could do with sigs and other things, and I also have 2 layouts. That is all i really need dude. Shows how much you know.

socalx

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »

hmmm the cool but not something i would actually pay for but there cool =]

dragon248

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

i wouldnt waste my money..

and also.. dont talk crap to metal.

socalx

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

ya theres been way to many fight latly lol and thats not helping to talk crap =]

rmgr

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »

dude I talk crap to whoever I want, he's the one who started complaining first, if he doesn't want to buy anything then he should just do his own work dman work and leave me alone.

Hazanko

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

people could see what i could do with sigs

i find this to be a very strange quote, when you are giving the impression that you are trying to portray a web design business... i'll have to say that i like the visual aspect of your digital art designs, but then i begin to question how much you actually created yourself... ie. did you use tutorials, did you use brushes created by another person, did you use 3d renders created by other people, etc etc. sure anyone can follow a tutorial, use a few brushes created by someone who most likely just created a brush from some other stock image, and play with the color balance.. but what areas have you contributed to those pieces, becuase i personally don't have respect for people who use brushes designed by other people(using brushes distributed by someone you know is a different story, versus taking a short visit to deviantart.) now if you created those brushes, you designed everything with an essentially stock photoshop(no extra plugins, or anything, just modifications you've personally made) then i'll stop talking trash and we can all go back to living nice and happily in our little community here.

as for your templates... i won't delve too deeply into these, becuase i will get myself in trouble no doubt. they lack a professional design aspect; they each utilize multiple design styles, and this gives a cluttered appearance to the lot of them. each elemenent in your bronze-brown colored template appears to be sharing a common layer style, and the buttons look out of place(especially the home button which is placed in that light biege colored area). i would suggest looking around at some of your favorite sites, and try to replicate thier design aspect, this should help you improve your templates. also... do you code, becuase without being able to work with css stylesheets, html, and possibly php, designing a template could prove to be useless in itself. "sure i'll make a site for you, but i'm not coding it wink.gif " << any remark along those lines to a customer, won't be helping you reel in any future business wink.gif(obviously i'm not saying that you said that, i'm just making MY remark).

I also realize that you didn't post this thread to get picked apart by everyone and his uncle, but hey, we're a friendly community here, and we tend to exchange CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. i'm not attempting to brew up a flame war, or to get your mad at me... but if you're a true web designer then you will beable to handle these comments lightly. if you're looking to go into the business, then i would suggest that you get used to any remarks such as those stated above(you'll most likely recieve alot being "in the business")..

so i'm out for now,

-Haz

ADD: just read your post above mine, congratulations on killing your business with a sour attidute displayed above. good luck... you'll need it wink.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Pwned

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ Jul 15 2006, 10:40 PM) View Post

laugh.gif
Pwned

Second that.   flamethrower.gif

Yeah, if you can't take a little criticism then you might as well quit.  When I get criticism I just take it and answer back with better art.  I tell my self I suck all the time and while it makes me angry I just look in the mirror give myself the bird and say, " Oh yeah!  I'll show what I can do!".   Then I come up with something better.  Then I go night night.  sleeping.gif

socalx

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

=] well i 3rd it..................

rmgr

• Archived User
Cheap Web Graphics
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Jul 15 2006, 11:58 PM) View Post

Second that.   flamethrower.gif

Yeah, if you can't take a little criticism then you might as well quit.  When I get criticism I just take it and answer back with better art.  I tell my self I suck all the time and while it makes me angry I just look in the mirror give myself the bird and say, " Oh yeah!  I'll show what I can do!".   Then I come up with something better.  Then I go night night.  sleeping.gif

who said I wanted criticism?