xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Practicing  (Read 53 times)

Hazanko

• Archived User
Practicing
« on: June 14, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

alright, so i just figured i'd write something up for you guys wink.gif

alright, so what i'd like to say to you guys who want to start getting into tech, is to look for the best technical artwork that you like, and try and re-create it. you can also just look around for a style that you like, and try and to recreate it. what i started out with, was try to recreate my VCR that sits right next to my computer.
IPB Image
that's something i tried. i also tried re-creating an effectica skin:
IPB Image
i hope i'm not trying to put myself out here, as trying to brag, becuase that's not me wink.gif i'd just like to help some people out there who is trying to get into technical.
it'd be great if you guys on the forum, could go out there, find something you like on a site, and re-create it without the use of a tutorial. post it in this thread, and we can comment on how well you recreated it wink.gif
so i hope that this little write-up helped you, and gave you some ideas.

pitbullz

• Archived User
Practicing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 06:07:00 AM »

thats a great piece haz you got mad skills. Your awesome at the techy stuff seeing your work inspires alot of others its great. Plus i think its very cool you try to help everyone else. Keep up the good stuff man I always enjoy seeing your new works because of all the details you put into it smile.gif