xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The True God Of Ps  (Read 115 times)

w2kj

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Jun 13 2006, 01:23 PM) View Post

It's actually a perfect analogy if you thought about it for more than .28 of a second... and didn't try to filibuster and implant you're own ridiculous attempt at a joke.

The dynamite is Photoshop. The sand castle building is the colored pencil application. Using something extremely powerful to create something very simple... would be overkill. Your squirrel line is utterly ridiculous. Don't quit your day job - the comedy circuit isn't your gig.

Get it now, genius? tongue.gif

blink.gif Dude; what's your problem?  I mean really; Damn.  Usually we are peaceful people here in the grafix forum....why do you have to come in here and spread hate and discontent?  Are you having a bad hair day or what? huh.gif

Just chill out; have another brew; have another bong hit; and chill. cool.gif

You are being so quick to criticize the art being done around here; let's see some of your work. sleep.gif  Or maybe you can't handle rejection.  We don't have a problem accepting you; then why do you have a problem?

By the way.....if you just look at a piece; you'll never know what's in the artist.  I think it's a nice piece o' work.  Maybe not godlike; but nonetheless; it's a nice piece....GhOsT saw some potential in this artist; and really liked his work; we should all suppport the artist.

Hazanko

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »

i didn't realize men could go through menstruation... in accordance with your name: you're really starting to drop bombs on this once pleasant graphics community. also man, let's see your work wink.gif i'm sure it's way better than anyone's here tongue.gif
so let's just sit back, and maybe YOU can think more than .28 of a second, before you post a comment that'll make a total ass of yourself.
once again, turmoil amongst the forums... there's always a pissy kitten out there, to post hate when they get mildy dissed.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 05:17:00 PM »

IPB Image

hehehe  biggrin.gif

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »

what is this 'tablet' non-sense"
IPB Image

the 'true' god of PS doesnt belive in tablets.

Bomb Dropper

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 05:43:00 PM »

*crying*

Didn't any of you see my tounge-smiley at the bottom?  Since when don't smilies clear up all implimentations and automatically induce sarcasm?... Sorry for hurt feelings.

Ps - here's a sample of my stuff... douche bags.   tongue.gif

IPB Image

w2kj

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Jun 13 2006, 06:50 PM) View Post
i'm a douche bag. tongue.gif

sleep.gif  tongue.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

as far as a composition goes, its not that great... the heart looks out of place and far too much of the painting is empty given the inclusion of the heart, take it out and it would acctually make the painting make more sense visually... it has no direction, better use of space and placement would greatly improve it... is your firend taking any art classes that might hit on those?

lostboyz

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 06:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Jun 13 2006, 05:50 PM) View Post

*crying*

Didn't any of you see my tounge-smiley at the bottom?  Since when don't smilies clear up all implimentations and automatically induce sarcasm?... Sorry for hurt feelings.

Ps - here's a sample of my stuff... douche bags.   tongue.gif

IPB Image

restoration is one thing, art is another. Make a topic of some of your work. you said you were a professional right?

Bomb Dropper

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jun 14 2006, 01:38 AM) View Post

restoration is one thing, art is another. Make a topic of some of your work. you said you were a professional right?

Per the definition of a professional, yes - I get paid to do design work.  

Per the definition of an artist, no... I do not create 'art.'  Well, 'art' as it probably is to you guys.  Some may consider my restoration work, art.  Some may not.

I have an art background, and art education. Even prior to all that, I've always had an eye for all things design. I reserve the right to comment on compositions.  Are they right? Not to everyone, of course.  That's pretty much the idea of art and design.

lostboyz

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »

say what you will but I think this community is more show tell and share. your just in for the telling portion.
im not trying to prove anything im  just curious of some of your work

w2kj

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jun 13 2006, 08:27 PM) View Post
your just in for the telling portion.
im not trying to prove anything im just curious of some of your work

Ding! dry.gif  

Show us some of your work. cool.gif

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »

w2kj was the only person that understood what i was tryin to get at

do any of you go to an art gallery and say i could shop something way better than that
im sure lots of you would say that but can any of you actually do that with a paint brush or a pencil

bombdropper photo restoration is not hard to do
anyone with photoshop can do it
lets see some of you work

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(_GhOsT_ @ Jun 13 2006, 08:09 PM) View Post

do any of you go to an art gallery and say i could shop something way better than that
im sure lots of you would say that but can any of you actually do that with a paint brush or a pencil

Yes and yes.

lol

lostboyz

• Archived User
The True God Of Ps
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 03:53:00 AM »

i cant draw for shit, but give me an undo button and watch me go
Pages: 1 [2]